PDA

View Full Version : Another benefit of Astroturf...

John Doe
May 27th 14, 05:09 AM
Cats enjoy clawing on it. Apparently does not hurt the Astroturf,
yet. So it gives them good clawing exercise. My indoor cats have been
doing it for many months. Just noticed the outside (neutered) cat
claw on some Astroturf that's on the porch. They are attracted to it
for that purpose.

John Doe[_2_]
July 28th 14, 07:23 PM
And... If it's used for catching litter, you don't want to do
this, but... The Astroturf used for bedding might be improved even
more by removing the glued-on fabric that's on the back. Providing
even more cooling airflow under the paper towels. That's
especially true if you have the bed on a metal rack instead of on
some flat surface.