PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best cat food in the UK. To keep my cat healthy?

Mzh4
June 16th 14, 10:56 AM
I'm wondering what people think of cat foods on the market at the moment. I'm worried that my cats food isn't doing her much good. Her breath stinks! She's had a dental check up and all is well. She doesn't eat biscuit as she doesn't seem to like it, no matter what ones I try her on. Currently she's eating Purina Pearl pouches or Felix As Good As It Looks pouches, 1-2 a day. Is there anything out there that might be better for her?

http://dailydigitaldeals.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/11/35/smile.gif