PDA

View Full Version : PBS funny cat

possum
November 13th 14, 07:42 AM
On PBS, show called How we got to now, about sound, there was a segment showing firemen sliding down multiple poles, side by side, a cat ran to a pole and slid down alongside the firemen. It was the funniest thing.

Mack A. Damia
November 13th 14, 09:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDnj2_2Y6P4

--

possum
November 13th 14, 11:37 PM
Mack A. > wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 00:42:37 -0600, "possum" > wrote:
> >
> >On PBS, show called How we got to now, about sound, there was a segment showing firemen sliding down multiple poles, side by side, a cat ran to a pole and slid down alongside the firemen. It was the funniest thing.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDnj2_2Y6P4
> --

That was the same cat.