PDA

View Full Version : Advice on web-based cat forums

BLink
December 30th 14, 02:16 AM
Hey folks - I was active in the '90s as Brian Link. Since Usenet is approaching a wasteland, I wanted to ask if you have any ideas for other web forums that deal with cats. Having some cat problems atm, and could use some input. Thanks for any ideas.

BLink

Sylvia M[_3_]
December 30th 14, 05:22 AM
"BLink" > wrote in message
> Hey folks - I was active in the '90s as Brian Link. Since Usenet is
> approaching a wasteland, I wanted to ask if you have any ideas for other
> web forums that deal with cats. Having some cat problems atm, and could
> use some input. Thanks for any ideas.
>
> BLink
rec.pets.cats.health+behavior still has a few .
Perhaps Microsoft groups well?

Mack A. Damia
December 30th 14, 07:02 PM
On Mon, 29 Dec 2014 18:16:51 -0800 (PST), BLink >
wrote:

>Hey folks - I was active in the '90s as Brian Link. Since Usenet is approaching a wasteland, I wanted to ask if you have any ideas for other web forums that deal with cats. Having some cat problems atm, and could use some input. Thanks for any ideas.

There are still some knowledgeable and caring members in this group,.
Even though there isn't a lot of activity, if you post a problem, you
will most likely get some suggestions/responses to help you.