PDA

View Full Version : Dust free cat litter

Super Man
January 7th 15, 09:24 PM
What are the best kinds of dust free cat litter i like the light weight scoup away it has oder block and the cats love it

Mack A. Damia
January 7th 15, 09:33 PM
On Wed, 7 Jan 2015 12:24:26 -0800 (PST), Super Man
> wrote:

>What are the best kinds of dust free cat litter i like the light weight scoup away it has oder block and the cats love it

I get the cheapest litter at Target - TIDY CATS. My cats have no
problem with it, and I haven't noticed any dust. I have had my cats
for three years now.

My cats use an enclosed litter box.

I also use a light sprinkling of deodorant powder when their litter
box is cleaned every two days.

My cats are "house-cats", and I do not allow them to go outside. I
have a partially enclosed porch where they can get a little fresh air.

--

Super Man
January 7th 15, 10:56 PM