PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Weird behaviour

The Doctor
July 3rd 15, 05:03 PM
Just got our cat back last night into the house.

For about a day or so, he was avoiding our property for 24 hours.

He was more or less out for 72 hours.

Recently at the start of June 4 kittens and their parents have taken a small area
of our property to just raise the kitties.

I wonder if our cat is angry over that?
--
Member - Liberal International This is Ici
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism

Christina Websell
July 26th 15, 04:46 PM
"The Doctor" > wrote in message
> Just got our cat back last night into the house.
>
> For about a day or so, he was avoiding our property for 24 hours.
>
> He was more or less out for 72 hours.
>
> Recently at the start of June 4 kittens and their parents have taken a
> small area
> of our property to just raise the kitties.
>
> I wonder if our cat is angry over that?

No-one has replied, so I'll try.
I don't think your cat would avoid the property through anger because they
don't think like we do. If he was angry about it is more likely he would
chase her away and offer a territorial fight.
Is your cat neutered? If not, he might have been off looking for girlies,
if he is, maybe he got accidentally shut in somewhere, like a neighbour's
garage and just escaped?

I have a neutered boy myself. Nothing would keep him from his home for 72
hours unless he was shut in somewhere. Or worse, he'd been injured and was
crawling back.