PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gray Cat

September 3rd 15, 02:58 AM
Our very large gray and white cat Ari is missing. She didn't come home for dinner this evening and she's not one to miss a meal. We live near the corner of 40th and Van Buren so she's likely in the vicinity because she usually doesn't roam far. If you spot her could you call or text (202) 531-8080? Thank you.
Melissa Sedwick

John Doe[_2_]
September 3rd 15, 03:19 AM
wrote:

> Our very large gray and white cat Ari is missing. She didn't come home
> for dinner this evening and she's not one to miss a meal. We live near
> the corner of 40th and Van Buren so she's likely in the vicinity
> because she usually doesn't roam far. If you spot her could you call
> or text (202) 531-8080? Thank you. Melissa Sedwick

Another episode of cat life in the not-so-great outdoors.

September 3rd 15, 03:20 AM
Found her being chased by the fox!

John Doe[_2_]
September 3rd 15, 03:21 AM
wrote:

> Found her being chased by the fox!

Fascinating...

Mack A. Damia
September 3rd 15, 02:54 PM
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 19:20:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>Found her being chased by the fox!

Glad it worked out. Hope she is okay.

--
mad

Christina Websell
September 3rd 15, 08:22 PM
"John Doe" > wrote in message

>> Found her being chased by the fox!
>
> Fascinating...

I keep my cat inside when foxes are around, he is not allowed out during the
night when foxes come to see if they can get into my chicken huts. They
can't, but they try every single night. so he is kept in.
He's able to shoot up a tree if he sees a fox, but tbh, I prefer to have him
in when foxes are about.
Some foxes will eat cats. I know of a fox den full of cat paws and claws.
so Boyfie stays in overnight.
He is happy about it. He gets into his pyramid bed around 11 pm and says
"well that's me fine until the morning"