PDA

View Full Version : We winned owrown game agin!

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 5th 15, 06:45 PM
We made Meowmie say "How did poop git dere?" Dis wuz a reely gud wun. When she kamed downstarez tuday, dere wuz poop on da koffee tabul! We didn't put it dere on purrpose, tho -- Rebecca gitz poop stuk in herown long furz an wharever it komez off iz whare it stayz.

Duz yoo play ennee gamez like dis wif yurown hoomins?

Sundance

Harri Roadcat
October 5th 15, 07:56 PM
On 10/5/15 12:45 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> We made Meowmie say "How did poop git dere?" Dis wuz a reely gud wun. When she kamed downstarez tuday, dere wuz poop on da koffee tabul! We didn't put it dere on purrpose, tho -- Rebecca gitz poop stuk in herown long furz an wharever it komez off iz whare it stayz.
>
> Duz yoo play ennee gamez like dis wif yurown hoomins?
>
> Sundance

Sometimes. Usses gurrl cats sometimes gets cling-ons, and dey can fall
off whereever. Or sometimes da hoomin finds dem and pulls dem off wif a
brush. We don't like dat!

Harri

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
October 5th 15, 08:10 PM
>"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

>We made Meowmie say "How did poop git dere?" Dis wuz a reely gud wun. When
>she kamed downstarez tuday, dere wuz poop on da koffee tabul! We didn't put
>it dere on purrpose, tho --
>Rebecca gitz poop stuk in herown long furz an wharever it komez off iz
>whare it stayz.

>Duz yoo play ennee gamez like dis wif yurown hoomins?

>Sundance

Hai Sundance.
Ai jezt poop on da floar, wif un rug onnit, _symtymez,_ but et iz uiwayz in
da doodle bawx room.
Ai haz ulways dun dat ai fink, ai m tew old tu remembur.
Mom uzuly cleenz et up waring uh gluv, wif uh Clorox wipe and flushes it
down dat fing in da hoomin bafrum . yeUP.
Her dun't skold meh fur doin dat. Grins...
Ai noe why ai do dat, but ai aint tellun no buddy no hao
Mai sekritary is frowning cuz hur got uh notice dat hur newz servur wint
daown
Mosey .
-sending n hoaping diz gitz fru