PDA

View Full Version : I have to go to the Vet again

Mosey-=^..^=
October 12th 15, 02:28 AM
Hi My good friends,
Looks like I have to go to the Vet sometime sent week, because I yam peering
LOTZ
on da couch, sew Dad will take me.
Mom thinks I might have my UTI back.
Mom iznt mad wif meh, but Paw is yelling, n hym taked himself owt tu din
din.
I could _reely_ use some purrs.
Fangu sew vury mutch
Love
Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah
n uh DOC

Will in New Haven[_2_]
October 12th 15, 06:28 PM
On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 9:28:50 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hi My good friends,
> Looks like I have to go to the Vet sometime sent week, because I yam peering
> LOTZ
> on da couch, sew Dad will take me.
> Mom thinks I might have my UTI back.
> Mom iznt mad wif meh, but Paw is yelling, n hym taked himself owt tu din
> din.
> I could _reely_ use some purrs.
> Fangu sew vury mutch
> Love
> Mosey
> Vice Grand Pooh Bah
> n uh DOC

You ALLUS hab r purrs, effen Samanfa do doggie purrs.

--
Squeakytoy, for da Hous

Sylvia and P2nya
October 13th 15, 05:32 PM
"Mosey-=^..^=" > wrote in message
> Hi My good friends,
> Looks like I have to go to the Vet sometime sent week, because I yam
> peering LOTZ
> on da couch, sew Dad will take me.
> Mom thinks I might have my UTI back.
> Mom iznt mad wif meh, but Paw is yelling, n hym taked himself owt tu din
> din.
> I could _reely_ use some purrs.
> Fangu sew vury mutch
> Love
> Mosey
> Vice Grand Pooh Bah
> n uh DOC

TED purrz frum heer.
P2nya

Sylvia and P2nya
October 16th 15, 06:14 AM
"Will in New Haven" > wrote in message
> On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 9:28:50 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
>> Hi My good friends,
>> Looks like I have to go to the Vet sometime sent week, because I yam
>> peering
>> LOTZ
>> on da couch, sew Dad will take me.
>> Mom thinks I might have my UTI back.
>> Mom iznt mad wif meh, but Paw is yelling, n hym taked himself owt tu din
>> din.
>> I could _reely_ use some purrs.
>> Fangu sew vury mutch
>> Love
>> Mosey
>> Vice Grand Pooh Bah
>> n uh DOC
>
> You ALLUS hab r purrs, effen Samanfa do doggie purrs.
>
> --
> Squeakytoy, for da Hous

Lettus kno heow yu ar dooink, Mosey.
..