PDA

View Full Version : RB Purrs for a human

Mishi[_2_]
October 21st 15, 07:53 PM
Sad news - On Oct 18, Auntie Purple Lama (Sharyn Long) made her trip to the Bridge, to be reunited with her beloveds.

PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Amelia T Cat
October 21st 15, 08:04 PM
On 10/21/15 1:53 PM, Mishi wrote:
> Sad news - On Oct 18, Auntie Purple Lama (Sharyn Long) made her trip to the Bridge, to be reunited with her beloveds.
>
> PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
> PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
> PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Oh dear! Many purrs from my house.

Amelia

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
October 21st 15, 11:14 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> On 10/21/15 1:53 PM, Mishi wrote:
>> Sad news - On Oct 18, Auntie Purple Lama (Sharyn Long) made her trip to
>> the Bridge, to be reunited with her beloveds.
>>
>> PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
>> PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
>> PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
>> PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
>

> Oh dear! Many purrs from my house.
>
> Amelia

Yes, Purrrrzzzz for the Purson. Hoominz count tuu..
Pit2oonya

M Patterson
October 22nd 15, 02:40 AM
Auntie Lana had not posted on Usenet for a longlong time, but her Cigi and Cher Bear were among da first kitties to Meow.

She was a special human, furry kind and gentle of spirit.

A peaceful journey, dear Lama.

Azad, with hismom, who remembers

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
October 23rd 15, 12:21 AM
>"Mishi" wrote

>Sad news - On Oct 18, Auntie Purple Lama (Sharyn Long) made her trip to the
>Bridge, to be reunited with her beloveds.

>PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
>PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
>PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
>PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

That must have been way before our time here.
We send our most loving purrs to those she left behind:
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
Purr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPu rrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps