PDA

View Full Version : Happy Purrday to our Paw

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
October 23rd 15, 12:27 AM
Tomorrow, October 23 is our Paw Dutch's purrday. yeUP
Hym isn't happy about gittin older. Nope
Happy Purrdai Paw, we lufs you so very much
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.
PS, Both of our humans have a flu -monster,

Amelia T Cat
October 23rd 15, 02:26 AM
On 10/22/15 6:27 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
> Tomorrow, October 23 is our Paw Dutch's purrday. yeUP
> Hym isn't happy about gittin older. Nope
> Happy Purrdai Paw, we lufs you so very much Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n
> Pipps.
> PS, Both of our humans have a flu -monster,

Happy purrday to Uncle Dutch! A day later my Paw will be having his Purrday.

We're purring that your humans get over the flu quickly.

Amelia