PDA

View Full Version : MEOW!! Where Can I Find the Sign In Book??

October 28th 15, 06:22 AM
Good evening. Can any cat direct me towards where the Sign in Boot is located?

Misty

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 28th 15, 07:12 AM
It iz in da thred "Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!".

Rebecca, VC, JB MC

October 28th 15, 08:40 AM
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:22:45 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> Good evening. Can any cat direct me towards where the Sign in Boot is located?
>
> Misty

Thanks Rebecca. Any cat here we know?? A lot of new faces here tonight.

cshenk
October 28th 15, 10:27 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Good evening. Can any cat direct me towards where the Sign in Boot is
> located?
>
> Misty

A little female beagle comes to her rescue and guides her to the book.

'Hai! Iz Iowna, house of Chez Shenks. I think Iz sniffed you frum a
distance befur. Deres a step stool fur us smaller ones iffin you need
it'. Misty looks at Iowna and realizes she doesnt know how tall she
is. Shez got only one eye and it's obviously not sighted. She didnt
notice that at first through the blindingly happy friendly grin. She
grins and signs in then rejoins the rest as she notices Iowna needs no
help finding her friends again.

--

cshenk
October 28th 15, 10:32 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:22:45 PM UTC-7,
> wrote:
> > Good evening. Can any cat direct me towards where the Sign in Boot
> > is located?
> >
> > Misty
>
> Thanks Rebecca. Any cat here we know?? A lot of new faces here
> tonight.

HIa Misty! Wez met! I wuz new to here anna we met at the ghosty
castle Jellicle Ball! Would you likes to join wif us too? Seating
once wez go out to the fuds anna dancing is easy onna mats anna pillows.

Wez gonna pull up da pig fur the loohaww befur long anna 'pig out'
(grin). Wez gooted chicken anna duckies too anna lots of seafuds.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent

--

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
October 29th 15, 01:50 AM
"Sylvia and P2nya" wrote in message ...

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
>> On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:22:45 PM UTC-7,
>> wrote:
>> > Good evening. Can any cat direct me towards where the Sign in Boot
>> > is located?
>> >
>> > Misty
>>
>> Thanks Rebecca. Any cat here we know?? A lot of new faces here
>> tonight.
>
> HIa Misty! Wez met! I wuz new to here anna we met at the ghosty
> castle Jellicle Ball! Would you likes to join wif us too? Seating
> once wez go out to the fuds anna dancing is easy onna mats anna pillows.
>
> Wez gonna pull up da pig fur the loohaww befur long anna 'pig out'
> (grin). Wez gooted chicken anna duckies too anna lots of seafuds.
>
> Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent

Datz Ducky!
P2nya

Bad joke, P2nya .yeUP
Mosey, waffin'

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
October 29th 15, 01:55 AM
"cshenk" > wrote in message
> wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
>> On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:22:45 PM UTC-7,
>> wrote:
>> > Good evening. Can any cat direct me towards where the Sign in Boot
>> > is located?
>> >
>> > Misty
>>
>> Thanks Rebecca. Any cat here we know?? A lot of new faces here
>> tonight.
>
> HIa Misty! Wez met! I wuz new to here anna we met at the ghosty
> castle Jellicle Ball! Would you likes to join wif us too? Seating
> once wez go out to the fuds anna dancing is easy onna mats anna pillows.
>
> Wez gonna pull up da pig fur the loohaww befur long anna 'pig out'
> (grin). Wez gooted chicken anna duckies too anna lots of seafuds.
>
> Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent

Datz Ducky!
P2nya

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]