PDA

View Full Version : Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 28th 15, 07:11 AM
Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
October 28th 15, 08:17 AM
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" > wrote in message
> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz
> luvly as usual.
>
> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>
> Rebecca, House of Stright
> Hercule, House of Lenoir

Pit2nya sines in fur hurself, wiff a feffur pen, an luukz arownd fur
SunnyDance

October 28th 15, 08:37 AM
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 11:11:24 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.
>
> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>
> Rebecca, House of Stright
> Hercule, House of Lenoir

Hi Rebecca,

Just got in, long story. Are you going to be "catting" the Sign In Book all night?!? We really need to get together. Any otyher cats here we might know?!?

Misty, Mistress of the Night signs in:

Timari's Black Mystique, House of Ruskin

M Patterson
October 28th 15, 11:26 AM
Two large kitties, one an elderly white Persian, the other a middle-aged tabby, arrive at the table.

With a practiced flourish:

Azad, House of Patterson/Guyette

Handing the pen with a low whisper (do not play with the feather, please) to his companion:

Crape, House of Patterson/Guyette

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
October 28th 15, 01:27 PM
On 10/28/15 1:11 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.
>
> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>
> Rebecca, House of Stright
> Hercule, House of Lenoir

[Samuel Redcat and Harri Roadcat approach the guest book, Harri leaning
on Sammy. They both sign in.

As they walk away, am elegantly dressed couple approach. They sign in as
well:
Countess Persia von Katzenplatz
Gaetano Tartuffo

As the couple walks away, a tabby cat slinks up to the guest book and
examines the signature with a magnifying glass. A lovely calico taps him
on the shoulder and whispers "Jacques, you promised. No investigating,
at least until after the Final Calling". They both sign in:
Jacques Chat-Clouseau, Gendarmerie Feline du France
Bridget Chat Clouseau

As Bridget finishes signing, they are hailed by two very well-dressed
kitties. "Inspector! Bridget! It's wonderful to see you here! It is a
sad time, but also a time to celebrate the lives who have gone before
us. Sit with us? This couple also signs in:
Maestro Darius
Maria Catlas

When the guestbook table is again quiet, with no kitties standing near,
a puff of smoke erupts just in front of the table. As the smoke clears,
a dark grey kitty wearing a black cape steps up to the table and signs in:
Mercurio

Will in New Haven[_2_]
October 28th 15, 02:34 PM
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 2:11:24 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.
>
> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>
> Rebecca, House of Stright
> Hercule, House of Lenoir

An elegant white cat with a blue/grey "hat" between her ears signs
Squeakytoy, House of Coan
and hands the pen to a somewhat subdued little Shi-Tzu dog, saying "not to EAT it, please."
The doggie signs
Samanfa, House of Coan

--
Will in New Haven

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
October 28th 15, 02:37 PM
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly
as usual.

[Rebecca and her special friend sign in]

>Rebecca, House of Stright
>Hercule, House of Lenoir

Mosey picks up the pen, and thanks Lucy Lu also and signs the guest book
Mosey, House of Waterman,
then his clowdermates each sign in
PookyKat, House of Waterman
Sqweex, House of Waterman
Pipps, House of Waterman,

Then they each take a hankie from the basket and leave quietly

Ann791
October 28th 15, 02:50 PM
On 10/28/2015 2:11 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.
>
> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>
> Rebecca, House of Stright
> Hercule, House of Lenoir

I had a bit of help getting ready. I had to get dressed and Smwise got
the table uncovered and attached the feathers to the pens.

cshenk
October 28th 15, 10:35 PM
Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> "Sundance and/or Rebecca" > wrote in
> message ...
> > Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It
> > lukz luvly as usual.
> >
> > [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
> >
> > Rebecca, House of Stright
> > Hercule, House of Lenoir
>
> Pit2nya sines in fur hurself, wiff a feffur pen, an luukz arownd fur
> SunnyDance

Daisy-chan realizes the book arrived later and they were helping with
setup so didnt sign in. They join a small line and when it's her turn,
she selects the feather pin and puts in her name, Cash and Iowna. Cash
and Iowna put X's by their name.

--

cshenk
October 28th 15, 10:44 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 10/28/15 1:11 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> > Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It
> > lukz luvly as usual.
> >
> > [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
> >
> > Rebecca, House of Stright
> > Hercule, House of Lenoir
>
> [Samuel Redcat and Harri Roadcat approach the guest book, Harri
> leaning on Sammy. They both sign in.
>
> As they walk away, am elegantly dressed couple approach. They sign in
> as well: Countess Persia von Katzenplatz
> Gaetano Tartuffo
>
> As the couple walks away, a tabby cat slinks up to the guest book and
> examines the signature with a magnifying glass. A lovely calico taps
> him on the shoulder and whispers "Jacques, you promised. No
> investigating, at least until after the Final Calling". They both
> sign in: Jacques Chat-Clouseau, Gendarmerie Feline du France
> Bridget Chat Clouseau
>
> As Bridget finishes signing, they are hailed by two very well-dressed
> kitties. "Inspector! Bridget! It's wonderful to see you here! It is a
> sad time, but also a time to celebrate the lives who have gone before
> us. Sit with us? This couple also signs in: Maestro Darius
> Maria Catlas
>
> When the guestbook table is again quiet, with no kitties standing
> near, a puff of smoke erupts just in front of the table. As the smoke
> clears, a dark grey kitty wearing a black cape steps up to the table
> and signs in: Mercurio

Daisy-chan, Cash and Iowna come over and hug Harri and Samuel. Cash
spends an idle moment morning that all the good ladies are taken but
he's happy for her.

--

cshenk
October 28th 15, 10:56 PM
Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 2:11:24 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It
> > lukz luvly as usual.
> >
> > [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
> >
> > Rebecca, House of Stright
> > Hercule, House of Lenoir
>
> An elegant white cat with a blue/grey "hat" between her ears signs
> Squeakytoy, House of Coan
> and hands the pen to a somewhat subdued little Shi-Tzu dog, saying
> "not to EAT it, please." The doggie signs
> Samanfa, House of Coan

Cash's ears perk up and turn pink inside. Samanfa has grown up *very*
nicely! Humm!

Daisy-chan notices and smiles. The only mancat she really wanted was
Orion and he's at the bridge. For all of her long dark (feral) years,
she's a lady who really wants a steady mancat but all the good ones are
taken that had a wild side to understand her.

Iowna sniffs the phernomes of her brofur and sisifur and knows their
thoughts. She smiles. She's never been winked either but if she finds
an elderly gentlecat/dog, she'd love to have someone to at least take
her out on dates. She never got to go on an unsupervized date before
finding Chez Shenks to live at.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 01:12 AM
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:17:21 AM UTC-7, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
> Pit2nya sines in fur hurself, wiff a feffur pen, an luukz arownd fur
> SunnyDance

Heer I iz, Sweetee! Yoo lukz furry lubly in yurown Ha-why-ee dress!

[Sundance signs in]

Sundance, House of Stright

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 01:13 AM
Welkum, sisfur-in-paw!

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 01:13 AM
Welkum, Daisy-chan, Cash, an Iowna. I hope yoo awl injoyz da Ball.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 01:15 AM
Welkum, Misty. I will greet eech kittee an uther gestz, but da sine-in buk kan take kare uv itself. I fingk Unka Dan's clowder will be heer. I fingk I alreddy seed Harri Roadcat. Yoo knowz dem, duznt yoo?

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 01:16 AM
Welkum, Azad. We iz onnered to hab yurownself heer. An yoo muss be Crape: welkum to yurown firstest Jellicle Ball!

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 01:21 AM
Welkum, Sammy an Harri. Itz gud to hab old frenz heer.

Welkum also to yoo, Countess, an M. Gaetano. Pleez make yurownselvez kumfurble and let myownself know if I kan git yoo enneefing.

Inspector Jacques an Bridget, how gud to see yurownselvez! Yoo muss hav travelled a longlong way to git heer.

Darius an Maria, welkum to da Jellicle Ball! Ize glad yoo iz heer!

An Mercurio, alwaze a pleshure to see yurownself. Welkum!

REbecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 01:22 AM
Welkum, Squeakytoy and Samanfa. Ize glad too see yoo. Pleez let myownself know if yoo needz enneefing.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 01:23 AM
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 6:37:13 AM UTC-7, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> "Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote
>
> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly
> as usual.
>
> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>
> >Rebecca, House of Stright
> >Hercule, House of Lenoir
>
> Mosey picks up the pen, and thanks Lucy Lu also and signs the guest book
> Mosey, House of Waterman,
> then his clowdermates each sign in
> PookyKat, House of Waterman
> Sqweex, House of Waterman
> Pipps, House of Waterman,
>
> Then they each take a hankie from the basket and leave quietly

Welkum, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, an Pipps. Ize glad yoo iz abul to be heer.

Rebecca

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
October 29th 15, 02:04 AM
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 6:37:13 AM UTC-7, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> "Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote
>
> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz
> luvly
> as usual.
>
> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>
> >Rebecca, House of Stright
> > , House of Lenoir
>
> Mosey picks up the pen, and thanks Lucy Lu also and signs the guest book
> Mosey, House of Waterman,
> then his clowdermates each sign in
> PookyKat, House of Waterman
> Sqweex, House of Waterman
> Pipps, House of Waterman,
>
> Then they each take a hankie from the basket and leave quietly

Welkum, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, an Pipps. Ize glad yoo iz abul to be heer.

Rebecca

Fangu Rebecca,
Yew wook vury luffly. yeUP
Hai Hercule', Nise tu see yew ugin.
Ai m skorting Amelia n Ranger is skorting Pipps.
Sqweex n PookyKat r winked.
Dey dint hab uh ceremony, yet. Nope
Pipps iz der dotter.
Mosey

cshenk
October 29th 15, 02:14 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Welkum, Daisy-chan, Cash, an Iowna. I hope yoo awl injoyz da Ball.
>
> Rebecca

Oh dearz! Wez wuz so busy wif setup, wez not put on our matching
bowties anna sandals!

Cash looks over and snickers. He has his HOT PINK sandals on.

--

tess
October 29th 15, 02:34 AM

cshenk
October 29th 15, 03:08 AM
tess wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> A tabby and white gurlkat enters alone and signs
> Tess, House of Hamilton

Welcome Tess!

Tess looks over and sees a pretty large doggie with HOT PINK sandals
and a big grin. He's also wearing a bow tie. As she looks about, it
seems bow ties are in this year since a lot of them are wearing them.

She snickers in a kindly way and joins the crowd. She wonders if that
big doggie can dance?

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 03:09 AM

Rebecca

tess
October 29th 15, 06:21 AM
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 7:09:50 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Tess! Itz wunnerful to see yurownself. Ize glad yoo kud be heer -- we duznt see enuf of yoo deze dayz.
>
> Rebecca

HiHi Rebecca! Itz gud tu see yu too! Iz been stayin furry quiet lately.

Booker
October 29th 15, 03:51 PM
Snowflake and Chappy sign in and look around

On 10/27/2015 11:11 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.
>
> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>
> Rebecca, House of Stright
> Hercule, House of Lenoir

Ann791
October 29th 15, 03:56 PM
On 10/29/2015 10:51 AM, Booker wrote:
> Snowflake and Chappy sign in and look around
>
> On 10/27/2015 11:11 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
>> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz
>> luvly as usual.
>>
>> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>>
>> Rebecca, House of Stright
>> Hercule, House of Lenoir

Samwise as we are doing the guest table we should sign in, too. Lucy Lu
picks up the pen.

Lucy Lu, House of Olds
Samwise, House of Olds

October 31st 15, 05:28 AM
[Fredrick T Spawn takes pen in paw and signs the book, then passes it to the rest of his chowder to somberly sign their formal names.]

Fredrick T Spawn, House of David
Jane Grey, House of David
Ricardo Ratt, House of David
Mary Tudor, House of David
Judith Lincoln, House of David
Claude N Dammett, House of David
Lilah Marie Ling, House of David
Maggie May, House of Long & now David
Cami Sue, House of Long & now David

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 31st 15, 06:19 AM
Welkum, House of David. Itz gud to see yurownselvez. An a speshul welkum to Maggie May an Cami Sue: I wuz furry sad to heer dat yurown Meowmie went to da Brij.

Rebecca

Ann791
October 31st 15, 01:56 PM
Lucy Lu spots two large tabbies walking to the guest book table. Behind
them are
two smaller cats. " Regina, Rex I'm so glad you could join us. I wasn't
sure you even got the
invitation."

" We enjoyed our time with all of you on your adventure and wanted to
come and
join everyone in paying their respects to all their lost friends."
Regina turns to the two guard kitties. " Mark, Tommy we are fine here
among friends. You have the rest of our time here off. Go get some food
and drink and relax. I know you have meet some on the kitties and
doggies. Everyone is very friendly. "

"Mark, Tommy please sign our guest book" Lucy Lu hands them the pen
after Rex and Regina sign.

Donna M
October 31st 15, 03:33 PM
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 2:11:24 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It lukz luvly as usual.
>
> [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
>
> Rebecca, House of Stright
> Hercule, House of Lenoir

Captain, house of Momorella

Our hoomin secretary was all set to post the names of both me and my brother Stanley, but then Stanley got sick and had to be rushed to TED yesterday. I will be here to post a tribute to him in another thread.

cshenk
October 31st 15, 04:26 PM
ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Lucy Lu spots two large tabbies walking to the guest book table.
> Behind them are two smaller cats. " Regina, Rex I'm so glad you could
> join us. I wasn't sure you even got the invitation."
>
> " We enjoyed our time with all of you on your adventure and wanted to
> come and join everyone in paying their respects to all their lost
> friends." Regina turns to the two guard kitties. " Mark, Tommy we are
> fine here among friends. You have the rest of our time here off. Go
> get some food and drink and relax. I know you have meet some on the
> kitties and doggies. Everyone is very friendly. "
>
> "Mark, Tommy please sign our guest book" Lucy Lu hands them the pen
> after Rex and Regina sign.

Cash wags his tail and fortunately he has his tail ornament on, so the
bell warns others to duck. He bows to Rex then reaches for Regina's paw
and winks. He gives her a moment to retract it politely but she winks
back and he gives it a big doggie kiss.

Regina laughs as Mark and Tommy stand agast for a moment then grin.
They remember Cash.

Tommy startles slightly as his hip gets sniffed then turning he gets a
nose boop from Iowna who brightly greets him. 'Hai Tommy and Mark!
[she sniffs to the side and smells him too]. I'z gotta greet Rex and
Regina den kin you help maiself make one more batch of Hawaiian Bread?
Daisy-chan anna Cash gotten wheat allergies so kint help'.

Turning to Rex and Regina, she nose boops Rex then gives Regina a tiny
lick on her nose then she scampers off with Mark and Tommy in tow
towards the kitchen.

Iowna pulls out all the ingredients and has them help measure.
1 c Buttermilk
1 Egg
1 tb Pinapple juice
2 tb Maple sugar
1/2 ts Salt
1/3 ts Baking soda
1 2 TB vital gluten
2 1/2 c Whole wheat flour
1 1/2 ts Yeast

Then Mark dons gloves along with Iowna and they take turns making this
into a stiff dough. Iowna feels it and adds a little water and they
mix it more until it makes an elastic dough. Setting it in a bowl with
a damp towel to rise, Iowna sniffs over the crowd-size and makes up
some lumpia meat with Tommy helping to grate the carrots and Mark
pulling the wrappers out.

The local Kine Kittahs come over because they've not seen a stateside
multi-color beagle do this before, only Asian kittahs.

She puts about 2 lbs of ground pork and 2 cups of ground sweet carrot
in a bowl then adds soy sauce, a little wortershire, some hot-sweet
chicken dip sauce and then a cold egg. Using gloves, they mix this
well and add another cold egg. Then, they separate the paper-thin
wrappers and fill with meat, wrapping them much like burritos. With 3
of them, the work is quick and in 15 minutes they have 50 large lumpia.
The local Kine Kittahs laugh as they realise they are BUSTED on
charging 50 tuna for a load that size because it's supposed to be so
hard to make. Pouring some oil in a pan over the propane burner, they
make up the lumpia.

Iowna asks if Mark and Tommy need the sand box and they do so she
guides them down the path to the river, taking the cut down part Cash
dug through the bank to the sandy spot on the right and the grass to
the left. She goes to the left.

--

SnowballPickleMuzaffer
October 31st 15, 04:51 PM

We hopes we hazzint mist da Ball!

Snowball, Muzaffer, anna Pickle

In article >, tess says...

>On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 7:09:50 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca
>wrote:
>>Tess! Itz wunnerful to see yurownself. Ize glad yoo kud be heer -- we duznt see
>>enuf of yoo deze dayz.
>>
>> Rebecca
>
>HiHi Rebecca! Itz gud tu see yu too! Iz been stayin furry quiet lately.

tess
October 31st 15, 05:49 PM
On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 8:52:10 AM UTC-7, SnowballPickleMuzaffer wrote:
> <huffhuffhuff free kitties run in owta bref>
>
> We hopes we hazzint mist da Ball!
>
> Snowball, Muzaffer, anna Pickle

HiHiHi!

Tess waves tu hur frens akross Da Bay

> In article tess says...
> >
> >On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 7:09:50 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca
> >wrote:
> >>Tess! Itz wunnerful to see yurownself. Ize glad yoo kud be heer -- we duznt see
> >>enuf of yoo deze dayz.
> >>
> >> Rebecca
> >
> >HiHi Rebecca! Itz gud tu see yu too! Iz been stayin furry quiet lately.

cshenk
October 31st 15, 06:32 PM
Donna M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 2:11:24 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Lucy Lu, fangu fur gettin da gest buk reddy fur efurrykittee. It
> > lukz luvly as usual.
> >
> > [Rebecca and her special friend sign in]
> >
> > Rebecca, House of Stright
> > Hercule, House of Lenoir
>
> Captain, house of Momorella
>
> Our hoomin secretary was all set to post the names of both me and my
> brother Stanley, but then Stanley got sick and had to be rushed to
> TED yesterday. I will be here to post a tribute to him in another
> thread.

Wez gotted him on da list. WEz sadd wif you

--

SnowballPickleMuzaffer
November 2nd 15, 05:34 AM

>On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 8:52:10 AM UTC-7, SnowballPickleMuzaffer wrote:
>> <huffhuffhuff free kitties run in owta bref>
>>
>> We hopes we hazzint mist da Ball!
>>
>> Snowball, Muzaffer, anna Pickle
>
>HiHiHi!
>
>Tess waves tu hur frens akross Da Bay

Hihihi Tess!!

>> In article tess says...

>>see

>> >HiHi Rebecca! Itz gud tu see yu too! Iz been stayin furry quiet lately.

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
November 30th 15, 04:38 AM
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" > wrote in message
> Welkum, sisfur-in-paw!
>
> Rebecca
Fangu, S.I.L.