PDA

View Full Version : Amelia T Cat, 2001 to October 28, 2015

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
October 29th 15, 12:37 PM
It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
years, passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and
peacefully in the midst of those who love her.

I will post more a liddle later.

Samuel Redcat

M Patterson
October 29th 15, 01:04 PM
Oh, NO!

Oh, Samuel, mine House and mineself are terrybly, terriby sorry about dis sad news.

Purrrrrrrrrrs for Amelia, a splendid ladycat, who chose her own time.

She will not be forgotten.

Azad

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 7:37:19 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
> years, passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and
> peacefully in the midst of those who love her.
>
> I will post more a liddle later.
>
> Samuel Redcat

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
October 29th 15, 01:09 PM
>"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote

>It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
>years, passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and
>peacefully in the midst of those who love her.

>I will post more a liddle later.

>Samuel Redcat

Oh NO Sammy,
I am truly sad to hear of this:(
Lots of comforting prayers are sent to your grieving humans,
and comforting purrs to your clowdermates.
Mosey- sad-sad

October 29th 15, 01:18 PM
On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 4:37:19 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
> years, passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and
> peacefully in the midst of those who love her.
>
> I will post more a liddle later.
>
> Samuel Redcat

I had just said goodnight to her. This can not be!!! She died right at the end of the Jellicle Ball.

With Deep Sadness

Misty and the Entire House of Ruskin

Ann791
October 29th 15, 02:17 PM
On 10/29/2015 7:37 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
> years, passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and
> peacefully in the midst of those who love her.
>
> I will post more a liddle later.
>
> Samuel Redcat

We is so sorry to here this. Lots of purrs for her trip to the bridge and
for all who loved her.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Will in New Haven[_2_]
October 29th 15, 02:32 PM
On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 7:37:19 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
> years, passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and
> peacefully in the midst of those who love her.
>
> I will post more a liddle later.

She wuz and iz a major memfur of da catmunity. She will be missed by her Hous an awl ob uss.

--
Squeakytoy

Booker
October 29th 15, 03:53 PM
Booker will be der to greet hur. Dis is sad.

On 10/29/2015 4:37 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
> years, passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and
> peacefully in the midst of those who love her.
>
> I will post more a liddle later.
>
> Samuel Redcat

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 29th 15, 04:53 PM
Oh, no, dis kant be! Sammy, myown hart iz so sad fur yurown fambly. Amelia was a pillar of da komoonitee. I will miss herownself furry much.

Rebecca, with leaky eyes

cshenk
October 29th 15, 10:43 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
> years, passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and
> peacefully in the midst of those who love her.
>
> I will post more a liddle later.
>
> Samuel Redcat

Cash leads a long slow deep howl as all the doggies join in.
Daisy-chan starts a low sound that is almost a purr, almost a growl,
and sounds like a dirge weaving between the grief of the doggies.

EVERYONE knew Amelia T Cat. A gracious kittah, she was known to greet
all newcomers and make them feel at home here. Perhaps, her heart was
no longer strong enough to hold all the love we had for her.

--

cshenk
October 29th 15, 11:07 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14
> years, passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and
> peacefully in the midst of those who love her.
>
> I will post more a liddle later.
>
> Samuel Redcat

At the rainbow bridge, a new cat arrives. She's sleeping still. Many
others take a second glance and realize it is Amelia The Cat.

Gathering quietly, past kitties and other friends join near by.

A butterfly finally lands on her nose making her sneeze and wake up.
She looks about and moans. She knows this place but its too soon!

Former Mahoney members greet her first. Samantha and HRH Cleopatra
Silvercat are at the front. They lay down to each side of her and purr.

Others she knew, lay haphazardly all about and join in a purr for
Amelia. Slowly a symphony of welcome develops. She hears a few off
notes and looks over to see Aunti Mabel. With a slight wry grin, she
realizes even here Aunti Mabel is tone deaf.

She sighs and they guide her to a pool so she can watch the ball and
see her family. She is sad at all the tears but she understands.

--

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
November 30th 15, 04:06 AM
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" > wrote in message
> It is wif heavy heart dat I report dat Miss Amelia The Cat, age 14 years,
> passed away in her sleep last night. She went quietly and peacefully in
> the midst of those who love her.
>
> I will post more a liddle later.
>
> Samuel Redcat

Purrz awl da wae tu da Bridge.