PDA

View Full Version : posted tribute in wrong area for Jellicle

squiffer wanderer
October 31st 15, 07:32 PM
I am so sorry. I haven't been here for years. I tried to delete the post, so I could put it in the right place , but could not do so.
sorry

cshenk
October 31st 15, 07:55 PM
squiffer wanderer wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> I am so sorry. I haven't been here for years. I tried to delete the
> post, so I could put it in the right place , but could not do so.
> sorry

No to worry, wez sees it. So sad

--

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
October 31st 15, 10:49 PM
On 10/31/15 1:32 PM, squiffer wanderer wrote:
> I am so sorry. I haven't been here for years. I tried to delete the post, so I could put it in the right place , but could not do so.
> sorry

That's quite all right. A tribute is a tribute, no matter where it is
posted. I m so sorry that you lost the little one.

Sammy Redcat

M Patterson
November 1st 15, 01:11 AM
Dat was a terrible fing to happen, and it hurts just to imagine.

If just one fing had been different...if the cats had trusted quicker, if the dogs had stayed calm...you are carrying too much guilt for a situation you had no way to control or to change.

We understand, doh, that you will feel responsible for a longlong time, and send purrs for you to see, just a little, that you made their lives better and showed them love they would not have known without you.

Purrs for Lil Red Boy and Tiny Mom, who wait for the human who tried so hard.

Azad