PDA

View Full Version : Az awll da kittahz start tu leeve...

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
November 2nd 15, 12:01 AM
I kowntid twee hundrid an atty seben poztz sinze we startid meowinkking bowt
da Jellical Ball.
Datz lotza lotza kittahs an dere hoominz. I hope dat menny ov yu stay furr
ower chatting, and advensshurz, Duzzint matter if yu yuze catchat ur not,
we unnerstand eetsh udder.

Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee
Grand Pooh Bah. and frendlee kittee.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
November 2nd 15, 12:09 AM
[As each group leaves, Rebecca thanks them for coming and tells them goodbye.]

Pitoonya, I fingk dis wuz da hardist JB I kan rememfur, wif so mennee leevin fur da Brij juss before or evin durin da Ball! We did hav a furry nice lokashun, tho. Da chamber in da cave wuz perfeck, da interior ballrum wuz furry nice, an da owtside part wuz bootiful. I wunner whare da JB will be next yeer.

Rebecca

cshenk
November 2nd 15, 12:34 AM
Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> I kowntid twee hundrid an atty seben poztz sinze we startid
> meowinkking bowt da Jellical Ball. Datz lotza lotza kittahs an dere
> hoominz. I hope dat menny ov yu stay furr ower chatting, and
> advensshurz, Duzzint matter if yu yuze catchat ur not, we unnerstand
> eetsh udder.
>
> Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee
> Grand Pooh Bah. and frendlee kittee.

Cash glances at his list and sees 370 and that is after the bootique
opened for the ball!

Meantime he does his duty of waking his daddy 2foot by shaking his
collar. He and Iowna let Daddy2foot lead them out to the backyard then
feed them though neither are all that hungry. Daddy2foot gets a little
concerned when they don't look all that interested in food (though
Iowna takes her pill pocket fine as she's been running about a lot and
is a little achey). Meowmie smiles and tells daddy2foot not to worry
this time.

The threesome troop to the bedroom and pile up then slowly drift to
snuffles and outright snores with an occasional purr for punctuation.