PDA

View Full Version : Radar


SnowballPickleMuzaffer
November 2nd 15, 05:55 AM
A Tribute to Radar Condon frum da Meowmies

What can you say about Radar? Radar was a much loved kitten from the first. He
was named Radar because for such a liddle kitten he had big big ears. This was
before we could post much in the way of pictures. Anti Patty's words brought him
into our lives. It would have been hard not to love him. Then came word of his
heart problem. I think it devistated us all. The heroic steps that saved him
left us all glad and every post from him was special. His TED told Anti Patty
and Mr. D.P. (his Paw got this name for spending lots of toonas on Radar to get
him well) to take him home and love him, because with his heart problems TED
didn't think he would live to be a year old. Radar lived to be a ripe old man
hissownself at 17.

Radar had lots of adventures with the kitties of rpcc, especially his best buddy
Ralph (who went also went to the Bridge this year) when they would go on secret
missions and Radar took on his special secret name raDaR.

Time and changed e-mail providers separated us for a time, but when we caught
back up, Radar was still there. We miss Radar. He was an rpcc babycat. We still
remember when Omar called him Young Mr. Radar. He joins the rest of his fambly
Mrs. Wiggles, Pouncer, Heidi, and his other best friend Weegie. RIP little
buddy.

SnowballPickleMuzaffer
November 2nd 15, 06:02 AM
From Radar's Meowmie:

Radar had a way to worm his little heart into every life he met. I remember when
his heart dr. saw him for the first time. He picked Radar up and Radar started
to smurgil him. Dr. asked, what's he doing. I said, he's giving you love. It
must have made an impression on the dr. because a year and a half later, Pouncer
was referred to an internist at the same hospital. The dr. turned out to be the
wife of Radar's dr. While talking to her her, she said she would look at Pouncer
and admit her, but had to have a different dr. because she was moving in 3 days.
All of a sudden she stopped talking and then asked, are you Radar's mommy? I
said yes. Turned out she delayed moving for a week. to take care of Pouncer. I
believe it was Radar's purrsonality that made this possible. Radar made that
much of an impression even at 6 weeks old.

In article >, SnowballPickleMuzaffer says...
>
>A Tribute to Radar Condon frum da Meowmies
>
>What can you say about Radar? Radar was a much loved kitten from the first. He
>was named Radar because for such a liddle kitten he had big big ears. This was
>before we could post much in the way of pictures. Anti Patty's words brought him
>into our lives. It would have been hard not to love him. Then came word of his
>heart problem. I think it devistated us all. The heroic steps that saved him
>left us all glad and every post from him was special. His TED told Anti Patty
>and Mr. D.P. (his Paw got this name for spending lots of toonas on Radar to get
>him well) to take him home and love him, because with his heart problems TED
>didn't think he would live to be a year old. Radar lived to be a ripe old man
>hissownself at 17.
>
>Radar had lots of adventures with the kitties of rpcc, especially his best buddy
>Ralph (who went also went to the Bridge this year) when they would go on secret
>missions and Radar took on his special secret name raDaR.
>
>Time and changed e-mail providers separated us for a time, but when we caught
>back up, Radar was still there. We miss Radar. He was an rpcc babycat. We still
>remember when Omar called him Young Mr. Radar. He joins the rest of his fambly
>Mrs. Wiggles, Pouncer, Heidi, and his other best friend Weegie. RIP little
>buddy.
>

M Patterson
November 2nd 15, 12:42 PM
Mine House members (and mom) all had special soft spots for Mr. Radar.

He was a great purrsonality, and never let his health problems get him down.

Purrrrrs to you, sir! You have a place that will not fade in many hearts.

Azad

Will in New Haven[_2_]
November 2nd 15, 04:56 PM
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:55:54 PM UTC-5, SnowballPickleMuzaffer wrote:
> A Tribute to Radar Condon frum da Meowmies
>
> What can you say about Radar? Radar was a much loved kitten from the first. He
> was named Radar because for such a liddle kitten he had big big ears. This was
> before we could post much in the way of pictures. Anti Patty's words brought him
> into our lives. It would have been hard not to love him. Then came word of his
> heart problem. I think it devistated us all. The heroic steps that saved him
> left us all glad and every post from him was special. His TED told Anti Patty
> and Mr. D.P. (his Paw got this name for spending lots of toonas on Radar to get
> him well) to take him home and love him, because with his heart problems TED
> didn't think he would live to be a year old. Radar lived to be a ripe old man
> hissownself at 17.
>
> Radar had lots of adventures with the kitties of rpcc, especially his best buddy
> Ralph (who went also went to the Bridge this year) when they would go on secret
> missions and Radar took on his special secret name raDaR.
>
> Time and changed e-mail providers separated us for a time, but when we caught
> back up, Radar was still there. We miss Radar. He was an rpcc babycat. We still
> remember when Omar called him Young Mr. Radar. He joins the rest of his fambly
> Mrs. Wiggles, Pouncer, Heidi, and his other best friend Weegie. RIP little
> buddy.

All of our purrs are wiff you in diss moment.


--
Squeakytoy for her Hous

Sundance and/or Rebecca
November 2nd 15, 06:35 PM
Fangu fur dese luvly tribyootz.

Rebecca

cshenk
November 2nd 15, 11:08 PM
Radar must hab been sum special Kittah!

Daisy-chan

--

November 7th 15, 04:44 AM
Radar wuz da bestist bub uv mine brofur Ralph de Ralf, hooze name wuz alzo called diz yeer.

Dey wuz sekrit ajentz. Radar's furry sekrit code naym wuz radaR. Ralph'z handill wiz hplaR.

Dey had burpin kontests ana drank nipprigas and Shubeer. Sumtymes dey got intu da nip.

We hopez dat dey ar haffin gudgud fud ana fun atta Bridj.

-- Fred for his chowder

Oh, ana wun moor fing.... BRAWWWWWWWWWP!

cshenk
November 7th 15, 06:08 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Radar wuz da bestist bub uv mine brofur Ralph de Ralf, hooze name wuz
> alzo called diz yeer.
>
> Dey wuz sekrit ajentz. Radar's furry sekrit code naym wuz radaR.
> Ralph'z handill wiz hplaR.
>
> Dey had burpin kontests ana drank nipprigas and Shubeer. Sumtymes dey
> got intu da nip.
>
> We hopez dat dey ar haffin gudgud fud ana fun atta Bridj.
>
> -- Fred for his chowder
>
> Oh, ana wun moor fing.... BRAWWWWWWWWWP!

Grin!

Wez likes it!

Iowna, Da Sniffilator!

--

Mosey^..^=[_2_]
November 7th 15, 08:53 PM
>Radar wuz da bestist bub uv mine brofur Ralph de Ralf, hooze name wuz alzo
>called diz yeer.

>Dey wuz sekrit ajentz. Radar's furry sekrit code naym wuz radaR. Ralph'z
>handill wiz hplaR.

>Dey had burpin kontests ana drank nipprigas and Shubeer. Sumtymes dey got
>intu da nip.

>We hopez dat dey ar haffin gudgud fud ana fun atta Bridj.

> -- Fred for his chowder

>Oh, ana wun moor fing.... BRAWWWWWWWWWP!

Hai Fred, n yer clowder
Weh remebur Radar n Ralph de Ralf,
We hopez dat dey ar haffin gudgud fudz ana fun atta Bridj
Dey r bof mizzed LOTZ.
Luffs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps -hoo awl wike yer BRAWWWWWWWWWP! yeUP