PDA

View Full Version : Best way to grab a ferel?

John Doe[_2_]
November 4th 15, 12:42 AM
When working with my neutered outdoor part feral cat, I must have total
conviction in what I am doing. If I get scratched a little along the
way, I mustn't react (or the session is over).

Any known technique for picking up such a cat with the least risk while
slipping a breakaway flea collar over its head?

Thanks.

John Doe[_2_]
November 4th 15, 12:49 AM
By the way... It's not a cheap flea collar, it's a Seresto.

Christina Websell
November 6th 15, 12:09 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> When working with my neutered outdoor part feral cat, I must have total
> conviction in what I am doing. If I get scratched a little along the
> way, I mustn't react (or the session is over).
>
> Any known technique for picking up such a cat with the least risk while
> slipping a breakaway flea collar over its head?
>

> Thanks.

get him eating some sardines, then grab him by the scruff (Like his mummy
did) and slip the collar on. Wear gardening gloves though. Worked for me.