PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Sid

Will in New Haven[_2_]
November 11th 15, 01:14 AM
Uncl Sid is bisiting uss, hee is Uncl Bill's littermate, an I was gonnan hide an seep till he goed an sneek out for a bite to eat an bisit da doodlebox wen effferywun wuz aseep.

Butted hee seem pretty gnice, sew I decided to resoom my normal rooteen.

An, as Samanfa pointed out, three serbants are betterer than too.

--
Squeakytoy

cshenk
November 11th 15, 05:27 PM
Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Uncl Sid is bisiting uss, hee is Uncl Bill's littermate, an I was
> gonnan hide an seep till he goed an sneek out for a bite to eat an
> bisit da doodlebox wen effferywun wuz aseep.
>
> Butted hee seem pretty gnice, sew I decided to resoom my normal
> rooteen.
>
> An, as Samanfa pointed out, three serbants are betterer than too.

Yupp!! Wez gotted 3 servants here. Dere's just enuf of us to keep all
6 ob dere hand thingies busy. Sumtime wez has to wait though as dey
are cooking noms. Sumtime dough dey is rud and eats ALL da noms!

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

--

Will in New Haven[_2_]
November 11th 15, 05:37 PM
On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 11:27:38 AM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Uncl Sid is bisiting uss, hee is Uncl Bill's littermate, an I was
> > gonnan hide an seep till he goed an sneek out for a bite to eat an
> > bisit da doodlebox wen effferywun wuz aseep.
> >
> > Butted hee seem pretty gnice, sew I decided to resoom my normal
> > rooteen.
> >
> > An, as Samanfa pointed out, three serbants are betterer than too.
>
> Yupp!! Wez gotted 3 servants here. Dere's just enuf of us to keep all
> 6 ob dere hand thingies busy. Sumtime wez has to wait though as dey
> are cooking noms. Sumtime dough dey is rud and eats ALL da noms!

Dat IS rood. I don't eet human noms butted if dey don' shar wiff mine doggie, I haff her BARK at dem. Wee ar furry strik.

Wee all sitted in da living rum las gnite an watchd da Voyce. Uncl Sid giv gud pettin, like Mommie an Uncl Bill

--
Squeakytoy

Mosey^..^=[_2_]
November 11th 15, 07:18 PM
"Will in New Haven" wrote

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 11:27:38 AM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Uncl Sid is bisiting uss, hee is Uncl Bill's littermate, an I was
> > gonnan hide an seep till he goed an sneek out for a bite to eat an
> > bisit da doodlebox wen effferywun wuz aseep.
> >
> > Butted hee seem pretty gnice, sew I decided to resoom my normal
> > rooteen.
> >
> > An, as Samanfa pointed out, three serbants are betterer than too.
>
> Yupp!! Wez gotted 3 servants here. Dere's just enuf of us to keep all
> 6 ob dere hand thingies busy. Sumtime wez has to wait though as dey
> are cooking noms. Sumtime dough dey is rud and eats ALL da noms!
>

>Dat IS rood. I don't eet human noms butted if dey don' shar wiff mine
>doggie, I haff her BARK at dem. Wee ar furry strik.

>Wee all sitted in da living rum las gnite an watchd da Voyce. Uncl Sid giv
>gud pettin, like Mommie an Uncl Bill

--
>Squeakytoy

Dat is nise dat Uncle Sid iz viziting yew. yeUP
Weh hoap da wethur iz nice .
Lufs,
Mosey for his Hous