PDA

View Full Version : Iz it getting cold?

cshenk
November 14th 15, 02:32 AM
I'z wants more summer.

I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots lookin over the wood pile. Day
said dey has a bit much to order more naow but mighted need a late
winter load. Dez cleared dat spot soz da heat kin reach out frum dat
fireplace. Daddy2 foot is pulling out blankies dat he uses to keep dat
heat in fur us.

Iowna, da chilling sniffilator

--

Ann791
November 14th 15, 02:27 PM
On 11/13/2015 8:32 PM, cshenk wrote:
> I'z wants more summer.
>
> I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots lookin over the wood pile. Day
> said dey has a bit much to order more naow but mighted need a late
> winter load. Dez cleared dat spot soz da heat kin reach out frum dat
> fireplace. Daddy2 foot is pulling out blankies dat he uses to keep dat
> heat in fur us.
>
> Iowna, da chilling sniffilator

It is getting colder here too.We have been sleeping in our beds by
the radiator. Our Paw put a blanket over Randy's cage to keep him warmer
at night. Randy is a parrot.

Lucy Lu

Will in New Haven[_2_]
November 14th 15, 03:27 PM
On Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 8:27:25 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
> On 11/13/2015 8:32 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > I'z wants more summer.
> >
> > I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots lookin over the wood pile. Day
> > said dey has a bit much to order more naow but mighted need a late
> > winter load. Dez cleared dat spot soz da heat kin reach out frum dat
> > fireplace. Daddy2 foot is pulling out blankies dat he uses to keep dat
> > heat in fur us.
> >
> > Iowna, da chilling sniffilator
> >

> It is getting colder here too.We have been sleeping in our beds by
> the radiator. Our Paw put a blanket over Randy's cage to keep him warmer
> at night. Randy is a ttparrot.

Iz he a gnice parrot? We had too gnice parrots butted dey wen too liv uther places. Buddy McCaw is now a skook teacher (human note: She's a class pet) and Eddie Grey has anuther fambly. Wee misses dem.

Human note: They were rescues. We always knew we were too old to have young parrots and we found them homes. But wee doo misses dem.

--
Samantha Shi-Tzu, for her hous

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
November 14th 15, 05:24 PM
"ann791" > wrote in message
> On 11/13/2015 8:32 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> I'z wants more summer.
>>
>> I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots lookin over the wood pile. Day
>> said dey has a bit much to order more naow but mighted need a late
>> winter load. Dez cleared dat spot soz da heat kin reach out frum dat
>> fireplace. Daddy2 foot is pulling out blankies dat he uses to keep dat
>> heat in fur us.
>>
>> Iowna, da chilling sniffilator
>>

> It is getting colder here too.We have been sleeping in our beds by
> the radiator. Our Paw put a blanket over Randy's cage to keep him warmer
> at night. Randy is a parrot.
>
> Lucy Lu

Weez got floor ventz.
Sumtymz i lay negzt tu wun, neffur on wun yet. Sumtymez Meowmee stayndz
offur wun, an smylez.
Pit2nya

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
November 14th 15, 05:53 PM
> On 11/13/2015 8:32 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> I'z wants more summer.
>>
>> I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots lookin over the wood pile. Day
>> said dey has a bit much to order more naow but mighted need a late
>> winter load. Dez cleared dat spot soz da heat kin reach out frum dat
>> fireplace. Daddy2 foot is pulling out blankies dat he uses to keep dat
>> heat in fur us.
>>
>> Iowna, da chilling sniffilator
>>

> It is getting colder here too.We have been sleeping in our beds by
> the radiator. Our Paw put a blanket over Randy's cage to keep him warmer
> at night. Randy is a parrot.
>
> Lucy Lu

>Weez got floor ventz.
>Sumtymz i lay negzt tu wun, neffur on wun yet. Sumtymez Meowmee stayndz
>offur wun, an smylez.
>Pit2nya

Et iz cold n rainy here, neer Seattle. yeUP.
Weh gotz floor fans n uh furnace to keep usses n our hoomins warm.
Lufs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps , thankful for their warm Hous

Sundance and/or Rebecca
November 14th 15, 08:19 PM
Itz cold heer, too. I haz switched to myown winter kuddling skejool. (In warm timez, I haz a mornin kuddle wif Meowmie. In kold timez, I kuddlez az much az possible, to hewp keep bof uf ussez warm.) Meowmie haz startid warmin up da kitty warmerz fur ussez. One iz like dis one: http://www.amazon.com/Manufacturing-Microwavable-Pet-Warmer-9-Inch/dp/B00403MXAI/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1NQ9KM586AXZACQAT8BC. Dat one iz nice an soft when itz warm, but I still prefurz Meowmie's lap.

Sundance

cshenk
November 14th 15, 08:39 PM
Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> "ann791" > wrote in message
> > On 11/13/2015 8:32 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > > I'z wants more summer.
> > >
> > > I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots lookin over the wood pile.
> > > Day said dey has a bit much to order more naow but mighted need a
> > > late winter load. Dez cleared dat spot soz da heat kin reach out
> > > frum dat fireplace. Daddy2 foot is pulling out blankies dat he
> > > uses to keep dat heat in fur us.
> > >
> >> Iowna, da chilling sniffilator
> > >

> > It is getting colder here too.We have been sleeping in our beds by
> > the radiator. Our Paw put a blanket over Randy's cage to keep him
> > warmer at night. Randy is a parrot.
> >
> > Lucy Lu
>
> Weez got floor ventz.
> Sumtymz i lay negzt tu wun, neffur on wun yet. Sumtymez Meowmee
> stayndz offur wun, an smylez. Pit2nya

WEz not gotz eny floor vents here. But dat sun shone in today frum da
door anna wez all layed dere getting nice anna warm! Aie got the
warmest spot dis time. (little arf)

Daddy 2foot brought in wood. He says it's time to practice wif the
fireplace anna it's going to be chilly tonight. I knows dat in mai
bones.

Iowna, da chilly sniffilator

--

cshenk
November 14th 15, 09:03 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Itz cold heer, too. I haz switched to myown winter kuddling skejool.
> (In warm timez, I haz a mornin kuddle wif Meowmie. In kold timez, I
> kuddlez az much az possible, to hewp keep bof uf ussez warm.) Meowmie
> haz startid warmin up da kitty warmerz fur ussez. One iz like dis
> one:
> http://www.amazon.com/Manufacturing-Microwavable-Pet-Warmer-9-Inch/dp/
> B00403MXAI/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1NQ9KM586AXZACQAT8BC.
> Dat one iz nice an soft when itz warm, but I still prefurz Meowmie's
> lap.
>
> Sundance

Meowmie just added dat to our wishlist!

--

Ann791
November 15th 15, 02:20 PM
On 11/14/2015 9:27 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> On Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 8:27:25 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
>> On 11/13/2015 8:32 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>> I'z wants more summer.
>>>
>>> I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots lookin over the wood pile. Day
>>> said dey has a bit much to order more naow but mighted need a late
>>> winter load. Dez cleared dat spot soz da heat kin reach out frum dat
>>> fireplace. Daddy2 foot is pulling out blankies dat he uses to keep dat
>>> heat in fur us.
>>>
>>> Iowna, da chilling sniffilator
>>>

>> It is getting colder here too.We have been sleeping in our beds by
>> the radiator. Our Paw put a blanket over Randy's cage to keep him warmer
>> at night. Randy is a ttparrot.
>>

> Iz he a gnice parrot? We had too gnice parrots butted dey wen too liv uther places. Buddy McCaw is now a skook teacher (human note: She's a class pet) and Eddie Grey has anuther fambly. Wee misses dem.
>
> Human note: They were rescues. We always knew we were too old to have young parrots and we found them homes. But wee doo misses dem.

He is nice to our Paw. He will sit on Paw's shoulder or his knee if Paw
is watching TV. Randy doesn't like us or Mommy much. Paw took a picture
of Abby (RB) sitting in the cage when randy was sitting on the outside
of his cage. When Paw is home he opens the cage. Randy can fly and we
like to watch him.

human note:Thirty years ago when we got Randy they were still trapping
wild birds and selling them. He intimidated me from the first day we
got him and he only really likes Peter.

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
November 15th 15, 07:17 PM
We gotted uh liddle snow dis Morning. Da temperature outside is 37 degrees
Farenheight
Lufs, for his warm Hous

"cshenk" wrote in message

Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> "ann791" > wrote in message
> > On 11/13/2015 8:32 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > > I'z wants more summer.
> > >
> > > I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots lookin over the wood pile.
> > > Day said dey has a bit much to order more naow but mighted need a
> > > late winter load. Dez cleared dat spot soz da heat kin reach out
> > > frum dat fireplace. Daddy2 foot is pulling out blankies dat he
> > > uses to keep dat heat in fur us.
> > >
> >> Iowna, da chilling sniffilator
> > >

> > It is getting colder here too.We have been sleeping in our beds by
> > the radiator. Our Paw put a blanket over Randy's cage to keep him
> > warmer at night. Randy is a parrot.
> >
> > Lucy Lu
>
> Weez got floor ventz.
> Sumtymz i lay negzt tu wun, neffur on wun yet. Sumtymez Meowmee
> stayndz offur wun, an smylez. Pit2nya

WEz not gotz eny floor vents here. But dat sun shone in today frum da
door anna wez all layed dere getting nice anna warm! Aie got the
warmest spot dis time. (little arf)

Daddy 2foot brought in wood. He says it's time to practice wif the
fireplace anna it's going to be chilly tonight. I knows dat in mai
bones.

Iowna, da chilly sniffilator

--

cshenk
November 15th 15, 10:33 PM
ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 11/14/2015 9:27 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:

> > > It is getting colder here too.We have been sleeping in our beds by
> > > the radiator. Our Paw put a blanket over Randy's cage to keep him
> > > warmer at night. Randy is a ttparrot.
> > >

> > Iz he a gnice parrot? We had too gnice parrots butted dey wen too
> > liv uther places. Buddy McCaw is now a skook teacher (human note:
> > She's a class pet) and Eddie Grey has anuther fambly. Wee misses
> > dem.
> >
> > Human note: They were rescues. We always knew we were too old to
> > have young parrots and we found them homes. But wee doo misses dem.
> >

> He is nice to our Paw. He will sit on Paw's shoulder or his knee if
> Paw is watching TV. Randy doesn't like us or Mommy much. Paw took a
> picture of Abby (RB) sitting in the cage when randy was sitting on
> the outside of his cage. When Paw is home he opens the cage. Randy
> can fly and we like to watch him.
>
> human note:Thirty years ago when we got Randy they were still
> trapping wild birds and selling them. He intimidated me from the
> first day we got him and he only really likes Peter.

Mebbby I could be gud about birdies? Mebby?

Dunno. Meowmie has not gotted any.