PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Have a Kissamouse Party at My House?

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 1st 15, 10:29 PM
Hai Mai gud furendz,
I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my big
house this year?
BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur n
Mayzy
I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl git
served bai mai maid Olga.
It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
Pleez let meh/usses know.
Loves to all uf yew.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
December 1st 15, 10:35 PM
On 12/1/15 3:29 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
> Hai Mai gud furendz,
> I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my
> big house this year?
> BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur
> n Mayzy
> I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
> I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
> I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl
> git served bai mai maid Olga.
> It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
> We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
> Pleez let meh/usses know.
> Loves to all uf yew.
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

Ranger an me will be glad to be dere!

Samuel Redcat

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
December 2nd 15, 09:09 AM
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" > wrote in message
> On 12/1/15 3:29 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
>> Hai Mai gud furendz,
>> I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my
>> big house this year?
>> BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur
>> n Mayzy
>> I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
>> I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
>> I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl
>> git served bai mai maid Olga.
>> It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
>> We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
>> Pleez let meh/usses know.
>> Loves to all uf yew.
>> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.
>
> Ranger an me will be glad to be dere!
>
> Samuel Redcat

I tink I kan...I do wanna.

Pit2nya

Ann791
December 2nd 15, 01:06 PM
On 12/1/2015 4:29 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
> Hai Mai gud furendz,
> I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my
> big house this year?
> BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur
> n Mayzy
> I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
> I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
> I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl
> git served bai mai maid Olga.
> It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
> We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
> Pleez let meh/usses know.
> Loves to all uf yew.
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

We will be there.

Lucy lu & Samwise

Will in New Haven[_2_]
December 4th 15, 03:48 PM
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 4:29:45 PM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Hai Mai gud furendz,
> I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my big
> house this year?
> BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur n
> Mayzy
> I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
> I will have prezzies for all who can make it .
> I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl git
> served bai mai maid Olga.
> It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
> We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
> Pleez let meh/usses know.
> Loves to all uf yew.
> Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

Wee will be ther. Samanfa had Uncl Bill tell yoor Mommy on Fasebuk butted I figger we shud tell yoons da ole-fashium weigh.

--
Squeakytoy

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 6th 15, 01:08 AM
Hai Mai gud furendz,
I wuz wondering if yew all would like to have a Kissamouse Party at my big
house this year?
Ai fot ubaowt et n hao duz Dec 22 sown tu start fur yew gittin der?
Goggiez r inbited az well. yeUP.

BobQat n Mimzy will be there as well as the ever growing bitties, Tygur n
Mayzy

I kan git uh bootiful tree n weh kan awl decorate it.
Ai wyl hab sumun pwant da tree bak in da grownd sew et wyl liv..ai telled da
sqwurlz dat dey cud liv in der.

Da long, windy bannister iz awl polishud slik n ai gotz noo brite floompy
pillowz tu wand on..wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Ai styl hab da purr room..

I will have prezzies for all who can make it .

I will have mai Swedish chef,Sven, cook usses gud nip fudz n weh wyl git
served bai mai maid Olga.
It will be lots of fun. yeUP. Lotza nippy eggnog n other nip drinks too.
We can ring in 2016 ifen yew all wanna.
Pleez let meh/usses know.
Loves to all uf yew.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps-who hopes Ranger will come.

PS, Fangu tu yew hoo hab awl RSVP'D
Weh wyl wook fwd. tu sein yew:)