PDA

View Full Version : Wez all noticing sumthin is up

cshenk
December 12th 15, 01:08 AM
Mai 2foots keep giggling anna taking bags back to their rooms anna
hiding dem. Sometimes you's hear swueeks frum dere too?

Charlotte 2foot blocked her closet anna I kin smell new bags back dere.

Daddy 2foot blocked a closet anna he keeps giggling anna adding stuff
to a pile in dere.

Meowmie 2foot blocked a closet too anna she keeps adding boxes anna
stuff to it.

Iz getting wurried dez gone senile onna us-uns?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

--

Will in New Haven[_2_]
December 12th 15, 04:48 PM
On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 7:08:10 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> Mai 2foots keep giggling anna taking bags back to their rooms anna
> hiding dem. Sometimes you's hear swueeks frum dere too?
>
> Charlotte 2foot blocked her closet anna I kin smell new bags back dere.
>
> Daddy 2foot blocked a closet anna he keeps giggling anna adding stuff
> to a pile in dere.
>
> Meowmie 2foot blocked a closet too anna she keeps adding boxes anna
> stuff to it.
>
> Iz getting wurried dez gone senile onna us-uns?
>
> Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Wile awl hooomins do get senile, Uncle Bill being a purrfek exampul, dis behafiour is seesunal and meens dat they is hiding pressies for each uther and four YOONS. Diss will be funfun.

--
Squeakytoy, for her House

cshenk
December 13th 15, 12:34 AM
Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 7:08:10 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > Mai 2foots keep giggling anna taking bags back to their rooms anna
> > hiding dem. Sometimes you's hear swueeks frum dere too?
> >
> > Charlotte 2foot blocked her closet anna I kin smell new bags back
> > dere.
> >
> > Daddy 2foot blocked a closet anna he keeps giggling anna adding
> > stuff to a pile in dere.
> >
> > Meowmie 2foot blocked a closet too anna she keeps adding boxes anna
> > stuff to it.
> >
> > Iz getting wurried dez gone senile onna us-uns?
> >
> > Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!
>
> Wile awl hooomins do get senile, Uncle Bill being a purrfek exampul,
> dis behafiour is seesunal and meens dat they is hiding pressies for
> each uther and four YOONS. Diss will be funfun.

Hoo kay! Meowmie just lockeded mee ana Charlotte out after more boxes
camed. Iz unfair! Dey let Iowna stay as dey unpacked! Poot! All she
kin say is she sniffed cloth anna sum rubber anna sum tin metal anna
sum steel metal.

I didnt know tin and steel metal smelled different but when Iz asked,
Cash anna Iowna started laughing. Sumthing about Beagle knoses....

Daisy-Chan the Magnifiscent!

--

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 13th 15, 01:51 AM

"cshenk"

Mai 2foots keep giggling anna taking bags back to their rooms anna
hiding dem. Sometimes you's hear swueeks frum dere too?

Charlotte 2foot blocked her closet anna I kin smell new bags back dere.

Daddy 2foot blocked a closet anna he keeps giggling anna adding stuff
to a pile in dere.

Meowmie 2foot blocked a closet too anna she keeps adding boxes anna
stuff to it.

Iz getting wurried dez gone senile onna us-uns?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

--

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 13th 15, 01:53 AM
Yew r gittin uh Kissamouse kard frum usses. yeUP .
Got mayled yezturdai
Meowmie putted sum shiny confetti innit.
Lufs,
Mosey
PS Reed yerown e mayl, Meowmie sent yew one.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in