PDA

View Full Version : A Pome tu shayer

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
December 19th 15, 07:48 AM
Pit2nya arrifz at Mosey's Pardy....
Hi Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps, Ranger,
Samuel Redcat,, Lucy lu & Samwise, Cash, Iona,
Squeakytoy, BobQat n Mimzy?,

I fown diz pome daat I thot I wud reed to shtart dz
Kissamouse Afayer off.
It sez heow wunnerful we awl ar,
Diz iz furr awl Kittahz tu endjoy....

Pit2nya clears her throught and begins:

When God Created Kitty Cats

When God created kitty cats,
he had no recipe.
He knew he wanted something sweet,
as sweet as sweet could be.

He started out with sugar,
adding just a trace of spice.
Then stirred in drops of morning dew,
to keep them fresh and nice.

He thought cats should be soft to pet,
thus he gave them coats of fur.
So they could show they were content,
he taught them how to purr.

He made for them long tails to wave,
while strutting down the walk.
Then trained them in meow-logy,
so they could do cat-talk.

He made them into acrobats,
and gave them grace and poise.
Their wide-eyed curiosity,
he took from little boys.

He put whiskers on their faces,
gave them tiny ears for caps.
Then shaped their little bodies,
to snugly fit on laps.

He gave them eyes as big as saucers,
to look into man's soul.
Then set a tolerance for mankind,
as their purpose and their goal.

When one jumped up upon his lap,
God gently stroked its head.
The cat gave him a kitty kiss,
"What wondrous love," God said.

God smiled at his accomplishment,
so pleased with his creation.
And said, with pride, as he sat back,
"At last, I've reached purr-fection!"

Author Unknown

Harri Roadcat
December 19th 15, 05:10 PM
> Pit2nya clears her throught and begins:
>
> When God Created Kitty Cats

Dat is a furry nice poem! Furry moving.

Harri Roadcat
wiping a tear from her eyes

Will in New Haven[_2_]
December 19th 15, 06:55 PM
On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 1:48:12 AM UTC-5, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
> Pit2nya arrifz at Mosey's Pardy....
> Hi Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps, Ranger,
> Samuel Redcat,, Lucy lu & Samwise, Cash, Iona,
> Squeakytoy, BobQat n Mimzy?,
>
> I fown diz pome daat I thot I wud reed to shtart dz
> Kissamouse Afayer off.
> It sez heow wunnerful we awl ar,
> Diz iz furr awl Kittahz tu endjoy....
>
> Pit2nya clears her throught and begins:
>
> When God Created Kitty Cats
>
> When God created kitty cats,
> he had no recipe.
> He knew he wanted something sweet,
> as sweet as sweet could be.
>
> He started out with sugar,
> adding just a trace of spice.
> Then stirred in drops of morning dew,
> to keep them fresh and nice.
>
> He thought cats should be soft to pet,
> thus he gave them coats of fur.
> So they could show they were content,
> he taught them how to purr.
>
> He made for them long tails to wave,
> while strutting down the walk.
> Then trained them in meow-logy,
> so they could do cat-talk.
>
> He made them into acrobats,
> and gave them grace and poise.
> Their wide-eyed curiosity,
> he took from little boys.
>
> He put whiskers on their faces,
> gave them tiny ears for caps.
> Then shaped their little bodies,
> to snugly fit on laps.
>
> He gave them eyes as big as saucers,
> to look into man's soul.
> Then set a tolerance for mankind,
> as their purpose and their goal.
>
> When one jumped up upon his lap,
> God gently stroked its head.
> The cat gave him a kitty kiss,
> "What wondrous love," God said.
>
> God smiled at his accomplishment,
> so pleased with his creation.
> And said, with pride, as he sat back,
> "At last, I've reached purr-fection!"
>
> Author Unknown

A-paws, A-paws

--
Squeakytoy and Samanfa

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 20th 15, 05:57 PM
That is a beautiful poem Pi2nya. YeUP
Welcome to mai Kissamouse pardy,
Grab uh ornament da haz yer name on it n hang it on da tree.
They're on the table there.
It's yerown .
Luffs,
Mosey n da gang

[...]

December 20th 15, 06:24 PM
"Mosey=^..^=" > wrote in message

> That is a beautiful poem Pi2nya. YeUP
> Welcome to mai Kissamouse pardy,
> Grab uh ornament da haz yer name on it n hang it on da tree. They're on
> the table there. It's yerown . Luffs,
> Mosey n da gang
>

> Pit2nya arrifz at Mosey's Pardy....
> Hi Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps, Ranger,
> Samuel Redcat,, Lucy lu & Samwise, Cash, Iona,
> Squeakytoy, BobQat n Mimzy?,
>
> I fown diz pome daat I thot I wud reed to shtart dz
> Kissamouse Afayer off.
> It sez heow wunnerful we awl ar,
> Diz iz furr awl Kittahz tu endjoy....
>
> Pit2nya clears her throught and begins:
>
> When God Created Kitty Cats
>
> When God created kitty cats,
> he had no recipe.
> He knew he wanted something sweet,
> as sweet as sweet could be.
>
> He started out with sugar,
> adding just a trace of spice.
> Then stirred in drops of morning dew,
> to keep them fresh and nice.
>
> He thought cats should be soft to pet,
> thus he gave them coats of fur.
> So they could show they were content,
> he taught them how to purr.
>
> He made for them long tails to wave,
> while strutting down the walk.
> Then trained them in meow-logy,
> so they could do cat-talk.
>
> He made them into acrobats,
> and gave them grace and poise.
> Their wide-eyed curiosity,
> he took from little boys.
>
> He put whiskers on their faces,
> gave them tiny ears for caps.
> Then shaped their little bodies,
> to snugly fit on laps.
>
> He gave them eyes as big as saucers,
> to look into man's soul.
> Then set a tolerance for mankind,
> as their purpose and their goal.
>
> When one jumped up upon his lap,
> God gently stroked its head.
> The cat gave him a kitty kiss,
> "What wondrous love," God said.
>
> God smiled at his accomplishment,
> so pleased with his creation.
> And said, with pride, as he sat back,
> "At last, I've reached purr-fection!"

Fangu, Mosey,
P2nya

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 22nd 15, 09:01 PM
That is a beautiful poem Pi2nya. YeUP

Grab uh ornament dat haz yer name on it n hang it on da tree.
They're on the table there.
It's yerown .
Mimzy makes them.
Do you like the tree?
I just had it dug up, so we can re plant it.
Wook at all of the presents under there.
The banister is all polished, ready to slide down with new floompy pillows
to land on.
Pipps asks Ranger if he would like anything to eat or drink and he say's no,
thanks, not right now, but later for sure.
There is a boofay in the dining room, with snax, n yew kan hab nippy
drinks .
There is a nice fire glowing, inside the living room fireplace, and it is
snowing lightly outside
Snowball fight later, mayhaps?

Pit2nya arrifz at Mosey's Pardy....

Hi Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps, Ranger,
Samuel Redcat,, Lucy lu & Samwise, Cash, Iona,
Squeakytoy, BobQat n Mimzy?,

Hi, Welcome to the Kissamouse pardy,

[...]

December 24th 15, 06:35 AM
MeoweeeeWooowww1
Yu gnokket yursefph owt!

I mite raffer hav uh feffer-pillo fite, wun weer we kin klaw da feffurz owt,
ya kno!

Pit2nya

"Mosey=^..^=" > wrote in message

> That is a beautiful poem Pi2nya. YeUP
>
> Grab uh ornament dat haz yer name on it n hang it on da tree.
> They're on the table there.
> It's yerown .
> Mimzy makes them.
> Do you like the tree?
> I just had it dug up, so we can re plant it.
> Wook at all of the presents under there.
> The banister is all polished, ready to slide down with new floompy pillows
> to land on.
> Pipps asks Ranger if he would like anything to eat or drink and he say's
> no, thanks, not right now, but later for sure.
> There is a boofay in the dining room, with snax, n yew kan hab nippy
> drinks .
> There is a nice fire glowing, inside the living room fireplace, and it is
> snowing lightly outside
> Snowball fight later, mayhaps?
>

> Pit2nya arrifz at Mosey's Pardy....
>
> Hi Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps, Ranger,
> Samuel Redcat,, Lucy lu & Samwise, Cash, Iona,
> Squeakytoy, BobQat n Mimzy?,
>
> Hi, Welcome to the Kissamouse pardy,
>
> I fown diz pome daat I thot I wud reed to shtart dz
> Kissamouse Afayer off.
> It sez heow wunnerful we awl ar,
> Diz iz furr awl Kittahz tu endjoy....
>
> Pit2nya clears her throught and begins:
>
> When God Created Kitty Cats
>
> When God created kitty cats,
> he had no recipe.
> He knew he wanted something sweet,
> as sweet as sweet could be.
>
> He started out with sugar,
> adding just a trace of spice.
> Then stirred in drops of morning dew,
> to keep them fresh and nice.
>
> He thought cats should be soft to pet,
> thus he gave them coats of fur.
> So they could show they were content,
> he taught them how to purr.
>
> He made for them long tails to wave,
> while strutting down the walk.
> Then trained them in meow-logy,
> so they could do cat-talk.
>
> He made them into acrobats,
> and gave them grace and poise.
> Their wide-eyed curiosity,
> he took from little boys.
>
> He put whiskers on their faces,
> gave them tiny ears for caps.
> Then shaped their little bodies,
> to snugly fit on laps.
>
> He gave them eyes as big as saucers,
> to look into man's soul.
> Then set a tolerance for mankind,
> as their purpose and their goal.
>
> When one jumped up upon his lap,
> God gently stroked its head.
> The cat gave him a kitty kiss,
> "What wondrous love," God said.
>
> God smiled at his accomplishment,
> so pleased with his creation.
> And said, with pride, as he sat back,
> "At last, I've reached purr-fection!"

cshenk
December 24th 15, 09:55 PM
Cash grabs his cape and holds out the end to keep Iowna dry while
Daisy-chan walks under him. All 3 are a little upset at their wet toes
but they know it's going to rain the next week, just like last week.

All three have little backpacks (actually side panniers) filled with
goodies. They practically run to the cataporter as a new duluge hits
but they make it fine and manage to scrunch all three of them in.

Daisy-chan growls and adjusts the settings and they arrive just inside
the door. Cash and Iowna separate 2 inches then Daisy-chan grabs bem
both by the ear an says 'You better not DARE shake inside! Nope!'

Both look bashful then hunker down and looking miserable while hoping
for a towel....

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 24th 15, 11:31 PM
Cash grabs his cape and holds out the end to keep Iowna dry while
Daisy-chan walks under him. All 3 are a little upset at their wet toes
but they know it's going to rain the next week, just like last week.

All three have little backpacks (actually side panniers) filled with
goodies. They practically run to the cataporter as a new duluge hits
but they make it fine and manage to scrunch all three of them in.

Daisy-chan growls and adjusts the settings and they arrive just inside
the door. Cash and Iowna separate 2 inches then Daisy-chan grabs bem
both by the ear an says 'You better not DARE shake inside! Nope!'

>Both look bashful then hunker down and looking miserable while hoping
>for a towel....

Jeeves, Moseys butler , ushers them in, sits them down by the fire, while
fetching warm fluffy towels for them to dry off with.
They dry off, sip the warm drinks and they thank Jeeves,
Mosey walks over to them, greets them, and asks if the warn nip toddies
helped any.
They all nod yes, put their goodies under the tree, and join the others,
Mosey says, thank you for coming.
Mimzy made you each an ornament with your name on it that you can hang on
the tree.
No hurries, warm up and if you want or need anything at all, just ask.
So glad you could make it, yeUP

cshenk
December 25th 15, 01:43 AM
Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Cash grabs his cape and holds out the end to keep Iowna dry while
> Daisy-chan walks under him. All 3 are a little upset at their wet toes
> but they know it's going to rain the next week, just like last week.
>
> All three have little backpacks (actually side panniers) filled with
> goodies. They practically run to the cataporter as a new duluge hits
> but they make it fine and manage to scrunch all three of them in.
>
> Daisy-chan growls and adjusts the settings and they arrive just inside
> the door. Cash and Iowna separate 2 inches then Daisy-chan grabs bem
> both by the ear an says 'You better not DARE shake inside! Nope!'
>
> > Both look bashful then hunker down and looking miserable while
> > hoping for a towel....
>
> Jeeves, Moseys butler , ushers them in, sits them down by the fire,
> while fetching warm fluffy towels for them to dry off with. They
> dry off, sip the warm drinks and they thank Jeeves, Mosey walks over
> to them, greets them, and asks if the warn nip toddies helped any.
> They all nod yes, put their goodies under the tree, and join the
> others, Mosey says, thank you for coming. Mimzy made you each an
> ornament with your name on it that you can hang on the tree. No
> hurries, warm up and if you want or need anything at all, just ask.
> So glad you could make it, yeUP

Iowna sniffs and finds a purrfect one for her! As she tucks her nose
about it, it is bone shaped and smells like bacon!

Cash helps her hang it then sees a really sparkly one with his name on
it. Gold and blue, he happily hangs it. Daisy-chan snags hers which is
silver and green abd runs to the top of the tree to add it up high then
jumps down.

Iowna and Cash happily accept Jeeves offer of a beef broth with just a
little red wine chaser while Daisy-chan goes for a sparkling white wine
with a hint of nip....

--

cshenk
December 25th 15, 02:40 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>

> > Cash grabs his cape and holds out the end to keep Iowna dry while
> > Daisy-chan walks under him. All 3 are a little upset at their wet
> > toes but they know it's going to rain the next week, just like last
> > week.
> >
> > All three have little backpacks (actually side panniers) filled with
> > goodies. They practically run to the cataporter as a new duluge
> > hits but they make it fine and manage to scrunch all three of them
> > in.
> >
> > Daisy-chan growls and adjusts the settings and they arrive just
> > inside the door. Cash and Iowna separate 2 inches then Daisy-chan
> > grabs bem both by the ear an says 'You better not DARE shake
> > inside! Nope!'
> >
> > > Both look bashful then hunker down and looking miserable while
> > > hoping for a towel....
> >
> > Jeeves, Moseys butler , ushers them in, sits them down by the fire,
> > while fetching warm fluffy towels for them to dry off with. They
> > dry off, sip the warm drinks and they thank Jeeves, Mosey walks over
> > to them, greets them, and asks if the warn nip toddies helped any.
> > They all nod yes, put their goodies under the tree, and join the
> > others, Mosey says, thank you for coming. Mimzy made you each an
> > ornament with your name on it that you can hang on the tree. No
> > hurries, warm up and if you want or need anything at all, just ask.
> > So glad you could make it, yeUP
>
> Iowna sniffs and finds a purrfect one for her! As she tucks her nose
> about it, it is bone shaped and smells like bacon!
>
> Cash helps her hang it then sees a really sparkly one with his name on
> it. Gold and blue, he happily hangs it. Daisy-chan snags hers which
> is silver and green abd runs to the top of the tree to add it up high
> then jumps down.
>
> Iowna and Cash happily accept Jeeves offer of a beef broth with just a
> little red wine chaser while Daisy-chan goes for a sparkling white
> wine with a hint of nip....

Cash sighs dramatically in the warmth and scrunches his DRY toes in the
carpet. Then he pulls out the first gift. from his side pack.

It is a very elegant upscale nail sharpener that can also remove
unsightly sheathes not quite ready to fall on there own. It's in a
black leather case with silver filligree. There are 3 special nail
groomers. One is a sand-stone for rough trimming. One is a bit of
Pine tree well secured with paw holder at each side so you can hold
the kit down while sharpening the other paw, and the final is a piece
of cork with a soft polishing material so you can make your nails gleam
like a man-kittahs should.

It says Jeeves in the silver filagree.

Jeeves ears turn all pink. Cash laughs softly and slobers on his toes
so he needs a manicure. With a gleam, Jeeves makes a quick test of his
new kit then laughs and tucks it away.

As he comes back he sees Iowna trying to get out of her jacket and
helps. She sniffs pockets and snags a bag out of one and brings it to
Mosey.

'I hered ugly swaeters wus realy fun but i tried to make a real one and
all dat knit-1-pearl2 stuff gotted me confused so yous got 3 legs onna
da front and only one at da back so pick da frint ones dat fit best?
Has a hoodie anna pompom angel. I maid it maiself.'

Mosey closes his eyes at the colors but with a grin tries on the
sweater. He's not be caught DEAD in public with it but it's actually
soft, warm and comfortable. Humm! He might just wear this around the
house at night. The extra leg makes a muffler if tucked in at the chest.

Daisy-chan takes out a little package for Pi2nya. The very finest light
chainmail comes out. It has flowers shaped like her name and weighs no
more than 6oz. It's designed for total freedom of movement.

Iowna sniffs about for Harri but not sure if she's here, Maybe she's
afraid she will get an ungly sweater?

--

Will in New Haven[_2_]
December 25th 15, 03:59 AM
On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 7:43:16 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>

> > Cash grabs his cape and holds out the end to keep Iowna dry while
> > Daisy-chan walks under him. All 3 are a little upset at their wet toes
> > but they know it's going to rain the next week, just like last week.
> >
> > All three have little backpacks (actually side panniers) filled with
> > goodies. They practically run to the cataporter as a new duluge hits
> > but they make it fine and manage to scrunch all three of them in.
> >
> > Daisy-chan growls and adjusts the settings and they arrive just inside
> > the door. Cash and Iowna separate 2 inches then Daisy-chan grabs bem
> > both by the ear an says 'You better not DARE shake inside! Nope!'
> >
> > > Both look bashful then hunker down and looking miserable while
> > > hoping for a towel....
> >
> > Jeeves, Moseys butler , ushers them in, sits them down by the fire,
> > while fetching warm fluffy towels for them to dry off with. They
> > dry off, sip the warm drinks and they thank Jeeves, Mosey walks over
> > to them, greets them, and asks if the warn nip toddies helped any.
> > They all nod yes, put their goodies under the tree, and join the
> > others, Mosey says, thank you for coming. Mimzy made you each an
> > ornament with your name on it that you can hang on the tree. No
> > hurries, warm up and if you want or need anything at all, just ask.
> > So glad you could make it, yeUP
>
> Iowna sniffs and finds a purrfect one for her! As she tucks her nose
> about it, it is bone shaped and smells like bacon!
>
> Cash helps her hang it then sees a really sparkly one with his name on
> it. Gold and blue, he happily hangs it. Daisy-chan snags hers which is
> silver and green abd runs to the top of the tree to add it up high then
> jumps down.
>
> Iowna and Cash happily accept Jeeves offer of a beef broth with just a
> little red wine chaser while Daisy-chan goes for a sparkling white wine
> with a hint of nip....

Squeakytoy climbs up gracefully and hangs her beautiful ornament high on the tree. Sammy hangs her ormanent around her own sweet neck and goes around showing it to everyone.

--
Will in New Haven
Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night

cshenk
December 25th 15, 08:35 PM
Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 7:43:16 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >

> > > Cash grabs his cape and holds out the end to keep Iowna dry while
> > > Daisy-chan walks under him. All 3 are a little upset at their wet
> > > toes but they know it's going to rain the next week, just like
> > > last week.
> > >
> > > All three have little backpacks (actually side panniers) filled
> > > with goodies. They practically run to the cataporter as a new
> > > duluge hits but they make it fine and manage to scrunch all three
> > > of them in.
> > >
> > > Daisy-chan growls and adjusts the settings and they arrive just
> > > inside the door. Cash and Iowna separate 2 inches then
> > > Daisy-chan grabs bem both by the ear an says 'You better not DARE
> > > shake inside! Nope!'

> > > Jeeves, Moseys butler , ushers them in, sits them down by the
> > > fire, while fetching warm fluffy towels for them to dry off
> > > with. They dry off, sip the warm drinks and they thank Jeeves,
> > > Mosey walks over to them, greets them, and asks if the warn nip
> > > toddies helped any. They all nod yes, put their goodies under
> > > the tree, and join the others, Mosey says, thank you for
> > > coming. Mimzy made you each an ornament with your name on it
> > > that you can hang on the tree. No hurries, warm up and if you
> > > want or need anything at all, just ask. So glad you could make
> > > it, yeUP
> >
> > Iowna sniffs and finds a purrfect one for her! As she tucks her nose
> > about it, it is bone shaped and smells like bacon!
> >
> > Cash helps her hang it then sees a really sparkly one with his name
> > on it. Gold and blue, he happily hangs it. Daisy-chan snags hers
> > which is silver and green abd runs to the top of the tree to add it
> > up high then jumps down.
> >
> > Iowna and Cash happily accept Jeeves offer of a beef broth with
> > just a little red wine chaser while Daisy-chan goes for a sparkling
> > white wine with a hint of nip....
>
> Squeakytoy climbs up gracefully and hangs her beautiful ornament high
> on the tree. Sammy hangs her ormanent around her own sweet neck and
> goes around showing it to everyone.

Iowna snags out 2 more sweaters. SqueekyToy's has 2 legs, both on the
back and a long tube for her tail. The hoodie has slots for her ears.
Sammy's is a white cape with a bazillion slightly mis-shapened round
balls hanging down as fringe.

Iowna then snags out a large brown one and calls for Cash who dashes
away to hide. Iowna calls again and Daisy-chan drags him over.

Suprised, he finds it has 4 feet in the right places and is pretty
comfortable. Unfortunately, the hoodie has hot pink antlers built in
*sigh*. Now, he likes Hot Pink, just not as antlers on his head...

Just as she sniffs for Jeeves and starts pulling out another sweater,
he looks in panic then grins and rings the dinner bell.

--

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 27th 15, 10:54 PM

> On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 7:43:16 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >

> > > Cash grabs his cape and holds out the end to keep Iowna dry while
> > > Daisy-chan walks under him. All 3 are a little upset at their wet
> > > toes but they know it's going to rain the next week, just like
> > > last week.
> > >
> > > All three have little backpacks (actually side panniers) filled
> > > with goodies. They practically run to the cataporter as a new
> > > duluge hits but they make it fine and manage to scrunch all three
> > > of them in.
> > >
> > > Daisy-chan growls and adjusts the settings and they arrive just
> > > inside the door. Cash and Iowna separate 2 inches then
> > > Daisy-chan grabs bem both by the ear an says 'You better not DARE
> > > shake inside! Nope!'

> > > Jeeves, Moseys butler , ushers them in, sits them down by the
> > > fire, while fetching warm fluffy towels for them to dry off
> > > with. They dry off, sip the warm drinks and they thank Jeeves,
> > > Mosey walks over to them, greets them, and asks if the warn nip
> > > toddies helped any. They all nod yes, put their goodies under
> > > the tree, and join the others, Mosey says, thank you for
> > > coming. Mimzy made you each an ornament with your name on it
> > > that you can hang on the tree. No hurries, warm up and if you
> > > want or need anything at all, just ask. So glad you could make
> > > it, yeUP
> >
> > Iowna sniffs and finds a purrfect one for her! As she tucks her nose
> > about it, it is bone shaped and smells like bacon!
> >
> > Cash helps her hang it then sees a really sparkly one with his name
> > on it. Gold and blue, he happily hangs it. Daisy-chan snags hers
> > which is silver and green abd runs to the top of the tree to add it
> > up high then jumps down.
> >
> > Iowna and Cash happily accept Jeeves offer of a beef broth with
> > just a little red wine chaser while Daisy-chan goes for a sparkling
> > white wine with a hint of nip....
>
> Squeakytoy climbs up gracefully and hangs her beautiful ornament high
> on the tree. Sammy hangs her ormanent around her own sweet neck and
> goes around showing it to everyone.

Iowna snags out 2 more sweaters. SqueekyToy's has 2 legs, both on the
back and a long tube for her tail. The hoodie has slots for her ears.
Sammy's is a white cape with a bazillion slightly mis-shapened round
balls hanging down as fringe.

Iowna then snags out a large brown one and calls for Cash who dashes
away to hide. Iowna calls again and Daisy-chan drags him over.

Suprised, he finds it has 4 feet in the right places and is pretty
comfortable. Unfortunately, the hoodie has hot pink antlers built in
*sigh*. Now, he likes Hot Pink, just not as antlers on his head...

Just as she sniffs for Jeeves and starts pulling out another sweater,
he looks in panic then grins and rings the dinner bell.

--

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
December 28th 15, 12:19 AM
"Mosey=^..^=" > wrote in message
> Jeeves rings the dinner bell an all are seated at the massive dining
> table, complete with the good china, and flatware .
> Each guest sits where his or her name card is placed. Ranger and Pipps are
> seated together, as are others who are winked, like Pi2nya and Sundance.
> They are served roast beast, turkeybird, ducks, salmon, salads, potatoes,
> gravy, yams, blueberries, cranberries,
> Yummy desserts and drinks will be served later. Enjoy your dinner:)
> Mosey sits down by Harri and starts to eat.

Purrrleeze pass tha roast beast an sammon.
Sunnydance, wud yu lyke sum salad an berreez?

Pit2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 28th 15, 01:10 AM
Merree Kissamouse an Happee Mew Yeer, Sweetee! I haz nevver had salad befur, but I will try itself, den I will hab sum sammon. Kan I bat da berreez arown befur I eetz dem?

Sundance

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]
December 28th 15, 04:13 AM
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" > wrote in message
> Merree Kissamouse an Happee Mew Yeer, Sweetee! I haz nevver had salad
> befur, but I will try itself, den I will hab sum sammon. Kan I bat da
> berreez arown befur I eetz dem?
>
> Sundance

Teeee Heeeee! I wuz kynda teezink. But ofkorze yu kin try da salad, an
korze, letz bat-da-berryz!!! A gnu gayme!!!

Pit2nya

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 28th 15, 09:21 PM
Merree Kissamouse an Happee Mew Yeer, Sweetee! I haz nevver had salad befur,
but I will try itself, den I will hab sum sammon. Kan I bat da berreez arown
befur I eetz dem?

Sundance

Shur, weh kan hab uh berry fight wile weh r eeting
Mosey-who lobs a blooberry at Sundance

cshenk
December 29th 15, 03:18 AM
Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> "Mosey=^..^=" > wrote in message
> > Jeeves rings the dinner bell an all are seated at the massive
> > dining table, complete with the good china, and flatware . Each
> > guest sits where his or her name card is placed. Ranger and Pipps
> > are seated together, as are others who are winked, like Pi2nya and
> > Sundance. They are served roast beast, turkeybird, ducks, salmon,
> > salads, potatoes, gravy, yams, blueberries, cranberries, Yummy
> > desserts and drinks will be served later. Enjoy your dinner:) Mosey
> > sits down by Harri and starts to eat.
> >
> Purrrleeze pass tha roast beast an sammon.
> Sunnydance, wud yu lyke sum salad an berreez?
>
> Pit2nya

Iowna's ears perk up!!! Cash's do too at the word berries!

Jeeves notices with a grin and brings a selection of salad greens and
is a little startled at how many Iowna selects. She grabs almost all
the romaine, the last leaf of endive, and 3 of spinach. Sniffing
carefully, she also selects the top of a mustard green with a little
flower top. Cash snickers and takes some of the leftover best stuff
and passes it to Daisy-chan. Using chopsticks, she fishes out a little
lettuce (she's not a snob like her doggie friends) and passes it on.

Jeeves intercepts the bowl and adds more goodies, having been warned in
advance of these 2 pooches and their greenery habits..

Before they can decimate the fruit bowl, he puts lots of blueberries
and other fruits right in front of them. Iowna sniffs and snags 4
blueberries.

Daisy-chan snickers and grabs a mouse on a stick. It's a perfect
topping for her salad!

--

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
January 1st 16, 12:01 AM