PDA

View Full Version : Sekrit Santa came tuday!

tess
December 24th 15, 02:35 AM
Ize so eggsited! Myne Sekrit Santa package came tuday. Mommy says we haz tu wait until Kissamouse Day tu open it an she hided it inna kloset. But I finks I gotted a whiff of nip ...

Fangu Sekrit Santa!

Tess, counting da hours til she kin open hur prezzies

Will in New Haven[_2_]
December 24th 15, 03:41 AM
On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 8:35:01 PM UTC-5, tess wrote:
> Ize so eggsited! Myne Sekrit Santa package came tuday. Mommy says we haz tu wait until Kissamouse Day tu open it an she hided it inna kloset. But I finks I gotted a whiff of nip ...
>
> Fangu Sekrit Santa!
>
> Tess, counting da hours til she kin open hur prezzies

I is sited four yoo. Wee havin funfun heer two. All FREE ob r serbants will be hom for days and days

--
Squeakytoy and Sammy

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
December 25th 15, 08:46 PM
Ize so eggsited! Myne Sekrit Santa package came tuday. Mommy says we haz
tu wait until Kissamouse Day tu open it an she hided it inna kloset. But I
finks I gotted a whiff of nip ...

Fangu Sekrit Santa!

Tess, counting da hours til she kin open hur prezzies

Sew wat did yew git?

Weh gotz kibbles, Greenies, lotza toys, lotza nip n uthur nise fings.
Owr 2 hoomins got 2 reely nise warm bwankeez. yeUP:)
Mosey

tess
December 26th 15, 07:51 PM
On Friday, December 25, 2015 at 11:46:08 AM UTC-8, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> Ize so eggsited! Myne Sekrit Santa package came tuday. Mommy says we haz
> tu wait until Kissamouse Day tu open it an she hided it inna kloset. But I
> finks I gotted a whiff of nip ...
>
> Fangu Sekrit Santa!
>
> Tess, counting da hours til she kin open hur prezzies
>
> Sew wat did yew git?
>
> Weh gotz kibbles, Greenies, lotza toys, lotza nip n uthur nise fings.
> Owr 2 hoomins got 2 reely nise warm bwankeez. yeUP:)
> Mosey

Myne gudness! I gotted so much! Food! Treats! A collar! A stocking wif a bag full ov toys marinating in nip! More nip! An lotsa stuff fur mommy. Sekrit Santa was furry gud tu uz.

Tess, ready for a nip nap