PDA

View Full Version : A sad announcement

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
January 2nd 16, 12:22 AM
Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been battling
kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she finally reached the
point that her discomfort was just too much. She left for the Rainbow
Bridge in my arms, with her Meowmie petting her.

The residents at the Rainbow Bridge are now going to have a little
orange girlcat offering free caticopter rides and skydiving trips.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
January 2nd 16, 12:56 AM
Goodbye, deer, deer Harri. Yoo will be missed furry much. I hopez yoo an Cassidy will hang owt togedder -- yoo orinj girlkitteez iz furry speshul.

--A grieving Sundance, with Rebecca and Anti Sandy

Will in New Haven[_2_]
January 2nd 16, 01:08 AM
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 6:22:48 PM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
> Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
> known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been battling
> kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she finally reached the
> point that her discomfort was just too much. She left for the Rainbow
> Bridge in my arms, with her Meowmie petting her.
>
> The residents at the Rainbow Bridge are now going to have a little
> orange girlcat offering free caticopter rides and skydiving trips.

Shee made it into da mew yeer and den leff awl ob uses wiff a hole in are harts. Mine condolonces and those of my Uncle Bill and Mommy Mickey and mine fursister Samantha.

--
Squeakytoy

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
January 2nd 16, 04:45 AM
Oh NO, First Amelia, now Harri have gone to Rainbow Bridge.
We are so sad and sorry for the losses of your 2 precious girlcats.
Love,
Mosey

"Dan Mahoney" wrote

Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been battling
kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she finally reached the
point that her discomfort was just too much. She left for the Rainbow
Bridge in my arms, with her Meowmie petting her.

The residents at the Rainbow Bridge are now going to have a little
orange girlcat offering free caticopter rides and skydiving trips.

Pit2nya[_2_]
January 2nd 16, 07:48 AM
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 3:22:48 PM UTC-8, Dan Mahoney wrote:
> Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
> known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been battling
> kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she finally reached the
> point that her discomfort was just too much. She left for the Rainbow
> Bridge in my arms, with her Meowmie petting her.
>
> The residents at the Rainbow Bridge are now going to have a little
> orange girlcat offering free caticopter rides and skydiving trips.

Oh My!I yam soosoo soowree to hear abowt this. Loosing Harri is a great loss to the community as well as to your family, Unka
dan.

Pit2nya hunkers down to purr Harri to the Bridge.

Pit2nya, sadly

cshenk
January 4th 16, 12:25 AM
Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have
> ever known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been
> battling kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she finally
> reached the point that her discomfort was just too much. She left for
> the Rainbow Bridge in my arms, with her Meowmie petting her.
>
> The residents at the Rainbow Bridge are now going to have a little
> orange girlcat offering free caticopter rides and skydiving trips.

So sorry to hear that Dan.

I bet though she got glommered by Mr Roscoe Fujimoto (Roscoe), ever the
dashing adventurer!

Carol

--

conniepo
January 10th 16, 04:17 PM
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 6:22:48 PM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
> Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
> known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been battling
> kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she finally reached the
> point that her discomfort was just too much. She left for the Rainbow
> Bridge in my arms, with her Meowmie petting her.
>
> The residents at the Rainbow Bridge are now going to have a little
> orange girlcat offering free caticopter rides and skydiving trips.

So sorry to hear this.

MaryJ and Domino
and Anti Connie