PDA

View Full Version : Hapy Mew yeer, and...

Pit2nya[_2_]
January 2nd 16, 07:43 AM
I wanna wish yu awl ujh hapy mew yeer.

Aw;zo, mine mew provider (twc) duz gmot suppurt Mewzgroopz, I juzt fownd owt.
I mite be abul tu pozt sum frum Giggle-wif-an-o, but I yam not a hapy kampurr.
grr.

Pit2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
January 2nd 16, 08:06 AM
Happee Mew Yeer, Sweetee!

Meowmie wuz not happee to have to switch to Google groops, but she haz gotted used to it. Da main purroblim iz dat she kant sine owr postz difurintly fur eech uv ussez. Datz why it now sez "Sundance and/or Rebecca". If she changez it to juss wun uv ussez, awl da old postz changez, too.

Sundance

Pit2nya[_2_]
January 2nd 16, 08:21 AM
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 11:06:56 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Happee Mew Yeer, Sweetee!
>
> Meowmie wuz not happee to have to switch to Google groops, but she haz gotted used to it. Da main purroblim iz dat she kant sine owr postz difurintly fur eech uv ussez. Datz why it now sez "Sundance and/or Rebecca". If she changez it to juss wun uv ussez, awl da old postz changez, too.
>
> Sundance

Kudint figger owt heow tu reply furra wile...got it neow.
I'yll twi tu pozt da negzt Occifurrz lyzt b-furr long.
I gezz it wyll awlwayz redline under my tawkink.
p2nya

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
January 2nd 16, 03:02 PM
On 1/2/16 12:43 AM, Pit2nya wrote:
> I wanna wish yu awl ujh hapy mew yeer.
>
> Aw;zo, mine mew provider (twc) duz gmot suppurt Mewzgroopz, I juzt fownd owt.
> I mite be abul tu pozt sum frum Giggle-wif-an-o, but I yam not a hapy kampurr.
> grr.
>
> Pit2nya

Looking at some of da notes mine sisfur Amelia left, I see dat you can
prolly get RPCC through eternal-september.org if youz are familiar wif
setting up a newsreader (like Outlook Express, or Funderbird, or Agent,
or somefing like dat). The technical information to set up to use dem is
at http://www.eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=techinfo.

Sammy

Pit2nya[_2_]
January 3rd 16, 03:20 AM
On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 6:02:36 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> On 1/2/16 12:43 AM, Pit2nya wrote:
> > I wanna wish yu awl ujh hapy mew yeer.
> >
> > Aw;zo, mine mew provider (twc) duz gmot suppurt Mewzgroopz, I juzt fownd owt.
> > I mite be abul tu pozt sum frum Giggle-wif-an-o, but I yam not a hapy kampurr.
> > grr.
> >
> > Pit2nya
>
> Looking at some of da notes mine sisfur Amelia left, I see dat you can
> prolly get RPCC through eternal-september.org if youz are familiar wif
> setting up a newsreader (like Outlook Express, or Funderbird, or Agent,
> or somefing like dat). The technical information to set up to use dem is
> at http://www.eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=techinfo.
>
> Sammy

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 6:02:36 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> On 1/2/16 12:43 AM, Pit2nya wrote:
> > I wanna wish yu awl ujh hapy mew yeer.
> >
> > Aw;zo, mine mew provider (twc) duz gmot suppurt Mewzgroopz, I juzt fownd owt.
> > I mite be abul tu pozt sum frum Giggle-wif-an-o, but I yam not a hapy kampurr.
> > grr.
> >
> > Pit2nya
>
> Looking at some of da notes mine sisfur Amelia left, I see dat you can
> prolly get RPCC through eternal-september.org if youz are familiar wif
> setting up a newsreader (like Outlook Express, or Funderbird, or Agent,
> or somefing like dat). The technical information to set up to use dem is
> at http://www.eternal-september.org/index.php?showpage=techinfo.
>
> Sammy

Fangu mutshlee Sammy
I wyll tell Meowmee