PDA

View Full Version : A New Buffy Picture

jmcquown[_2_]
January 7th 16, 05:15 PM
She hopped up on the vary narrow window sill. I wouldn't actually call
it a sill, it's more like decorative trim. But whatever.

http://i65.tinypic.com/wrgrdg.jpg

I snapped a picture. I had no idea why she got up there until I looked
at the picture. Notice the squirrel off in the background? That got
her attention. :)

Jill

MaryL[_2_]
January 7th 16, 10:10 PM
On 1/7/2016 10:15 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> She hopped up on the vary narrow window sill. I wouldn't actually call
> it a sill, it's more like decorative trim. But whatever.
>
> http://i65.tinypic.com/wrgrdg.jpg
>
> I snapped a picture. I had no idea why she got up there until I looked
> at the picture. Notice the squirrel off in the background? That got
> her attention. :)
>
> Jill
Cute! You have a squirrel photobomb.

MaryL