PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Mining

Jack Campin
January 15th 16, 05:04 PM
We just had a few inches of snow. Ollie doesn't often get to
see it and he's decided he likes it. Leaping from one spot in
the garden to another and digging deep into it each time as if
there *has* to be something edible underneath - no luck yet.

However, he's also decided that each shift in the mouse mine
requires adequate recovery time. He has been curled up as an
orange blob on the bed for about 24 hours now.

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

jmcquown[_2_]
January 15th 16, 05:56 PM
On 1/15/2016 11:04 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
> We just had a few inches of snow. Ollie doesn't often get to
> see it and he's decided he likes it. Leaping from one spot in
> the garden to another and digging deep into it each time as if
> there *has* to be something edible underneath - no luck yet.
>
> However, he's also decided that each shift in the mouse mine
> requires adequate recovery time. He has been curled up as an
> orange blob on the bed for about 24 hours now.

It's funny to see how animals react with snow. If it snowed where I
live I'd likely be curled up sleeping, too. :)

Jill