PDA

View Full Version : US blizzard

Jack Campin
January 22nd 16, 08:45 PM
This looks like being a bad one. Good luck, everybody and everyfurry
affected.

(A friend of mine in eastern Pennsylvania ended up acquiring a
litter of kittens after a somewhat smaller storm a few years ago -
they appeared from nowhere sheltering under her house).

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Joy[_3_]
January 22nd 16, 08:50 PM
On 1/22/2016 11:45 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
> This looks like being a bad one. Good luck, everybody and everyfurry
> affected.
>
> (A friend of mine in eastern Pennsylvania ended up acquiring a
> litter of kittens after a somewhat smaller storm a few years ago -
> they appeared from nowhere sheltering under her house).

> e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u k
> Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU, Scotland
> mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Yes, best wishes for all concerned.

MaryL[_2_]
January 22nd 16, 08:57 PM
On 1/22/2016 1:45 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
> This looks like being a bad one. Good luck, everybody and everyfurry
> affected.
>
> (A friend of mine in eastern Pennsylvania ended up acquiring a
> litter of kittens after a somewhat smaller storm a few years ago -
> they appeared from nowhere sheltering under her house).

> e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u k
> Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU, Scotland
> mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

If your friend likes to read, you should suggest Denis O'Connorís Paw
Prints in the Moonlight. It chronicles the authorís life with the cat
he saved during a winter snowstorm in England. I loved it!
MaryL