PDA

View Full Version : The music plays and Chez Shenk's sways to the beat

cshenk
January 30th 16, 10:54 PM
Iowna and Cash watch as Daisy-chan softly out as Proud Mary streams
across the radio. She starts soft and low then Iowna joins in and they
get hard and rough.... Tails flashing and booties wriggling to the
beat, Cash just grins...

As the song ends, Cash says 'you lovely ladies need a night out eh?'.

They nodd.

Cash wanders back to Meowme and licks her ear then whispers a plan.
Meowmie nods and starts defrosting a duckie.

Cash nods then comes back to announce a simple party.

"For one and all, even welcome to bring your 2foots, we are doing a
simple garden party starting Sunday 31 January but we could use a few
to come early and help setup or just warm up iffin its cold where you
are".

Iowna and Daisy-chan pull out the canope for the yard and Daddy 2foot
helps set it up and drop down the sides that make it a tent (12x12).
They also clean up the family room so it's ready for many guests who
want to sleep inside.

There is no special event here, just folks who want to play and are
tired of sitting inside waiting for snow to melt.

(Up above, Harri and Orion sit by a pool and watch the happenings.
Unbenown to them, a puppy is running after a bouncing ball. Suddenly
all 3 land in the pool. Spluttering Harri surfaces and her first sight
is a woebegone puppy then Orion pops up on the other side. They laugh
and help the puppy out then run off to chase the ball. They will be
back to watch later).

Cash sets out the speakers to the stereo while Iowna and Daisy-chan
brings out the old record player which also has regular radio besides
vinyl and CD playing. Big Daddy 2foot brings out the safe kerosone
heater incase any show up and want to sleep in the tent.

Carol

--

cshenk
February 1st 16, 02:19 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Iowna and Cash watch as Daisy-chan softly out as Proud Mary streams
> across the radio. She starts soft and low then Iowna joins in and
> they get hard and rough.... Tails flashing and booties wriggling to
> the beat, Cash just grins...
>
> As the song ends, Cash says 'you lovely ladies need a night out eh?'.
>
> They nodd.
>
> Cash wanders back to Meowme and licks her ear then whispers a plan.
> Meowmie nods and starts defrosting a duckie.
>
> Cash nods then comes back to announce a simple party.
>
> "For one and all, even welcome to bring your 2foots, we are doing a
> simple garden party starting Sunday 31 January but we could use a few
> to come early and help setup or just warm up iffin its cold where you
> are".
>
> Iowna and Daisy-chan pull out the canope for the yard and Daddy 2foot
> helps set it up and drop down the sides that make it a tent (12x12).
> They also clean up the family room so it's ready for many guests who
> want to sleep inside.
>
> There is no special event here, just folks who want to play and are
> tired of sitting inside waiting for snow to melt.
>
> (Up above, Harri and Orion sit by a pool and watch the happenings.
> Unbenown to them, a puppy is running after a bouncing ball. Suddenly
> all 3 land in the pool. Spluttering Harri surfaces and her first
> sight is a woebegone puppy then Orion pops up on the other side.
> They laugh and help the puppy out then run off to chase the ball.
> They will be back to watch later).
>
> Cash sets out the speakers to the stereo while Iowna and Daisy-chan
> brings out the old record player which also has regular radio besides
> vinyl and CD playing. Big Daddy 2foot brings out the safe kerosone
> heater incase any show up and want to sleep in the tent.
>
> Carol

As the ladies finish, Cash steps up, looking a little dapper with a
black collar and starts his song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRgWBN8yt_E

The ladies swoon as she croons a lovely song about Georgia on your
mind...

--

cshenk
February 1st 16, 02:23 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>

> > Iowna and Cash watch as Daisy-chan softly out as Proud Mary streams
> > across the radio. She starts soft and low then Iowna joins in and
> > they get hard and rough.... Tails flashing and booties wriggling to
> > the beat, Cash just grins...
> >
> > As the song ends, Cash says 'you lovely ladies need a night out
> > eh?'.
> >
> > They nodd.
> >
> > Cash wanders back to Meowme and licks her ear then whispers a plan.
> > Meowmie nods and starts defrosting a duckie.
> >
> > Cash nods then comes back to announce a simple party.
> >
> > "For one and all, even welcome to bring your 2foots, we are doing a
> > simple garden party starting Sunday 31 January but we could use a
> > few to come early and help setup or just warm up iffin its cold
> > where you are".
> >
> > Iowna and Daisy-chan pull out the canope for the yard and Daddy
> > 2foot helps set it up and drop down the sides that make it a tent
> > (12x12). They also clean up the family room so it's ready for many
> > guests who want to sleep inside.
> >
> > There is no special event here, just folks who want to play and are
> > tired of sitting inside waiting for snow to melt.
> >
> > (Up above, Harri and Orion sit by a pool and watch the happenings.
> > Unbenown to them, a puppy is running after a bouncing ball. Suddenly
> > all 3 land in the pool. Spluttering Harri surfaces and her first
> > sight is a woebegone puppy then Orion pops up on the other side.
> > They laugh and help the puppy out then run off to chase the ball.
> > They will be back to watch later).
> >
> > Cash sets out the speakers to the stereo while Iowna and Daisy-chan
> > brings out the old record player which also has regular radio
> > besides vinyl and CD playing. Big Daddy 2foot brings out the safe
> > kerosone heater incase any show up and want to sleep in the tent.
> >
> > Carol
> >

> As the ladies finish, Cash steps up, looking a little dapper with a
> black collar and starts his song.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRgWBN8yt_E
>
> The ladies swoon as she croons a lovely song about Georgia on your
> mind...

Iowna saunters up as Cash finishes to add her voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y11hwjMNs

It's a new dawn, a new day!

--

cshenk
February 1st 16, 02:38 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >

> > > Iowna and Cash watch as Daisy-chan softly out as Proud Mary
> > > streams across the radio. She starts soft and low then Iowna
> > > joins in and they get hard and rough.... Tails flashing and
> > > booties wriggling to the beat, Cash just grins...
> > >
> > > As the song ends, Cash says 'you lovely ladies need a night out
> > > eh?'.
> > >
> > > They nodd.
> > >
> > > Cash wanders back to Meowme and licks her ear then whispers a
> > > plan. Meowmie nods and starts defrosting a duckie.
> > >
> > > Cash nods then comes back to announce a simple party.
> > >
> > > "For one and all, even welcome to bring your 2foots, we are doing
> > > a simple garden party starting Sunday 31 January but we could use
> > > a few to come early and help setup or just warm up iffin its cold
> > > where you are".
> > >
> > > Iowna and Daisy-chan pull out the canope for the yard and Daddy
> > > 2foot helps set it up and drop down the sides that make it a tent
> > > (12x12). They also clean up the family room so it's ready for
> > > many guests who want to sleep inside.
> > >
> > > There is no special event here, just folks who want to play and
> > > are tired of sitting inside waiting for snow to melt.
> > >
> > > (Up above, Harri and Orion sit by a pool and watch the happenings.
> > > Unbenown to them, a puppy is running after a bouncing ball.
> > > Suddenly all 3 land in the pool. Spluttering Harri surfaces and
> > > her first sight is a woebegone puppy then Orion pops up on the
> > > other side. They laugh and help the puppy out then run off to
> > > chase the ball. They will be back to watch later).
> > >
> > > Cash sets out the speakers to the stereo while Iowna and
> > > Daisy-chan brings out the old record player which also has
> > > regular radio besides vinyl and CD playing. Big Daddy 2foot
> > > brings out the safe kerosone heater incase any show up and want
> > > to sleep in the tent.
> > >
> > > Carol
> > >

> > As the ladies finish, Cash steps up, looking a little dapper with a
> > black collar and starts his song.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRgWBN8yt_E
> >
> > The ladies swoon as she croons a lovely song about Georgia on your
> > mind...
>
> Iowna saunters up as Cash finishes to add her voice.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y11hwjMNs
>
> It's a new dawn, a new day!

Daisy-chan laughs after swaying to Cash's bluesy perfect music then
Iowna's voice and takes the stage with her own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uG2gYE5KOs

Who else could sing as wild as Daisy-chan?

--

cshenk
February 1st 16, 02:45 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > As the ladies finish, Cash steps up, looking a little dapper with
> > > a black collar and starts his song.
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRgWBN8yt_E
> > >
> > > The ladies swoon as she croons a lovely song about Georgia on your
> > > mind...
> >
> > Iowna saunters up as Cash finishes to add her voice.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y11hwjMNs
> >
> > It's a new dawn, a new day!
>
> Daisy-chan laughs after swaying to Cash's bluesy perfect music then
> Iowna's voice and takes the stage with her own.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uG2gYE5KOs
>
> Who else could sing as wild as Daisy-chan?

Iowna sways to the mustic then winces as she hits her paw just wrong.
Daisy-chan and Cash check on her and then sing this for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL0UupjZeW0

--

cshenk
February 1st 16, 03:17 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Iowna saunters up as Cash finishes to add her voice.
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y11hwjMNs
> > >
> > > It's a new dawn, a new day!
> >
> > Daisy-chan laughs after swaying to Cash's bluesy perfect music then
> > Iowna's voice and takes the stage with her own.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uG2gYE5KOs
> >
> > Who else could sing as wild as Daisy-chan?
>
> Iowna sways to the mustic then winces as she hits her paw just wrong.
> Daisy-chan and Cash check on her and then sing this for her.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL0UupjZeW0

A ferret named Mia slinks into the lime light to sing to her 2foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUpKXUSpfM

--

Ranger MacDude
February 2nd 16, 07:29 PM
> A ferret named Mia slinks into the lime light to sing to her 2foot.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUpKXUSpfM

After Mia finishes her number, Sammy and Ranger slide a John Fogerty CD
in the stereo and start singing along. Ranger has a hard time keeping
his singing going as he's too busy dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g5LgPrJm3o

cshenk
February 3rd 16, 03:36 AM
Ranger MacDude wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > A ferret named Mia slinks into the lime light to sing to her 2foot.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUpKXUSpfM
>
> After Mia finishes her number, Sammy and Ranger slide a John Fogerty
> CD in the stereo and start singing along. Ranger has a hard time
> keeping his singing going as he's too busy dancing.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g5LgPrJm3o

Cash sings along and knows all the words!

He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe tapper!
Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild dance to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

--

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
February 3rd 16, 02:26 PM
> Cash sings along and knows all the words!
>
> He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe tapper!
> Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild dance to:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

As Daisy-chan and Ranger dance, Sammy breaks out his fiddle and plays along.

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
February 3rd 16, 05:43 PM
On 2/3/16 7:26 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
>> Cash sings along and knows all the words!
>>
>> He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe tapper!
>> Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild dance to:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
>
> As Daisy-chan and Ranger dance, Sammy breaks out his fiddle and plays
> along.

Jocko the diving cat shows up carrying a guitar, and joins in with Sammy.

Big Mama, the black panther, also shows up and starts dancing with Ranger.

Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
February 3rd 16, 07:53 PM
"cshenk" wrote

Ranger MacDude wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > A ferret named Mia slinks into the lime light to sing to her 2foot.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUpKXUSpfM
>
> After Mia finishes her number, Sammy and Ranger slide a John Fogerty
> CD in the stereo and start singing along. Ranger has a hard time
> keeping his singing going as he's too busy dancing.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g5LgPrJm3o

Cash sings along and knows all the words!

He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe tapper!
Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild dance to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

Pipps steps up to Ranger and asks him if he will dance with her.

--

Ranger MacDude
February 3rd 16, 08:51 PM
> Cash sings along and knows all the words!
> He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe tapper!
> Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild dance to:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
>
> Pipps steps up to Ranger and asks him if he will dance with her.

[Big Mama finds several more nearby kitties to sweep up and dance with.]

Of course, dear Pipps! Let'z danze!

How are youz doing? And da rest of yurr fambly? We'z all doing purrty good.

Ranger

Community Kitties[_2_]
February 4th 16, 08:07 PM
> Jocko the diving cat shows up carrying a guitar, and joins in with Sammy.
>
> Big Mama, the black panther, also shows up and starts dancing with Ranger.

[As that song ends, Gigi and Pepe, the skunk friends of Jocko and Big
Mama, also show up. Pepe is carrying a skunk-sized trumpet, and Gigi is
pulling a big bass guitar behind her.]

Gigi: Are you shure? Nobody asked usses to play, an I'd hate to somefing
to irritate da kitties.

Pepe: I'z shure! Remember, deze is all good kitties an goggies. We'z
partied wif dem before. An listen to dat cool music! We'z NATURALz to
jam wif dem!

[With that Pepe starts counting out a beat, and Gigi starts jamming
"Smoke On the Water". Jocko backs her up on acoustic.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mCK05dgwgU

cshenk
February 6th 16, 12:29 AM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > Cash sings along and knows all the words!
> >
> > He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe
> > tapper! Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild
> > dance to:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
>
> As Daisy-chan and Ranger dance, Sammy breaks out his fiddle and plays
> along.

Daisy laughs as Iowna curls about Sammy's feet and lifts her ears to
hear better! Now, she's a beagle and they are there for floppy ears but
she can still peak them a bit. She looks a little like Ray Charles as
she adjusts side to side to listen in.

--

cshenk
February 6th 16, 12:34 AM
Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 2/3/16 7:26 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> > > Cash sings along and knows all the words!
> > >
> > > He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe
> > > tapper! Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild
> > > dance to:
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
> >
> > As Daisy-chan and Ranger dance, Sammy breaks out his fiddle and
> > plays along.
>
> Jocko the diving cat shows up carrying a guitar, and joins in with
> Sammy.
>
> Big Mama, the black panther, also shows up and starts dancing with
> Ranger.

Daisy-chan laughs and starts a 3 step then suddenly Ranger finds
himself in the middle of 2 dancing ladies. Cash laughs and hides
behind his fiddle like Sammy.

--

cshenk
February 6th 16, 12:42 AM
Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > Jocko the diving cat shows up carrying a guitar, and joins in with
> > Sammy.
> >
> > Big Mama, the black panther, also shows up and starts dancing with
> > Ranger.
>
> [As that song ends, Gigi and Pepe, the skunk friends of Jocko and Big
> Mama, also show up. Pepe is carrying a skunk-sized trumpet, and Gigi
> is pulling a big bass guitar behind her.]
>
> Gigi: Are you shure? Nobody asked usses to play, an I'd hate to
> somefing to irritate da kitties.
>
> Pepe: I'z shure! Remember, deze is all good kitties an goggies. We'z
> partied wif dem before. An listen to dat cool music! We'z NATURALz to
> jam wif dem!
>
> [With that Pepe starts counting out a beat, and Gigi starts jamming
> "Smoke On the Water". Jocko backs her up on acoustic.]
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mCK05dgwgU

Everyone starts jumping about as they love it! Daisy-chan smokes the
dance floor then finally takes pity as Iowna wants to play a song.
Gigi and Pepe back her to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3-QqQHK08

--

cshenk
February 6th 16, 05:37 PM
Ranger MacDude wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > Cash sings along and knows all the words!
> > He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe
> > tapper! Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild
> > dance to:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
> >
> > Pipps steps up to Ranger and asks him if he will dance with her.
>
> [Big Mama finds several more nearby kitties to sweep up and dance
> with.]
>
> Of course, dear Pipps! Let'z danze!
>
> How are youz doing? And da rest of yurr fambly? We'z all doing purrty
> good.
>
> Ranger

As the weather chills and snow starts to fall, a daddy-2foot brings in
wood and lights the fireplace. He's not terribly nimble footed so the
cats move to dance out of his way. Another 2foot comes back in with a
cleaned fresh litter pan and fills it then tucks it away where it's
easily found. A meowmie 2foot busts a move or so across the room to
get to the kitchen where mysterious lovely smells emanate.

A little kitten peers into the kitchen and sees a birdie in the oven!
He's not sure what type but Mia whispers that it's a duckie. Then she
slinks back to the dance floor and grabs Sammy from his hiding spot for
a dance.

As the Daddy 2foot goes out to get more wood for later, Cash and Iowna
follow.

With an evil grin, the Meowmie 2foot loads the following CD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Who let the dogs out?