PDA

View Full Version : Jacob went to the Bridge

Mishi[_2_]
February 1st 16, 07:48 PM
Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed him to the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had fluid in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side, and four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet thinks he had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a few days old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.

Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
February 1st 16, 10:14 PM
>"Mishi" wrote

>Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the
>Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just
>after I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing >so we rushed
>him to the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had
>fluid in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side,
>and four from his left. He died shortly after >they did that. The vet
>thinks he had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a
>few days old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.

Oh Poor Mishi,
I am so sorry to hear about Herbie going to Rainbow Bridge:(
I know there is a big hole in the hearts of those who loved Herbie.
I send you prayers and blessings for comfort.
Love,
Kyla and purring Mosey, PookyKat, and Pipps .
I almost typed in Sqweex name as well, but she has met Herbie at RB and is
showing him around.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 2nd 16, 06:44 AM
We iz furry sorree to heer dis. We will meetloaf an purr fur Jacob's trip to da brij, an fur hizown fambly not to be tootoo sad.

Rebecca and Sundance

Will in New Haven[_2_]
February 2nd 16, 03:46 PM
On Monday, February 1, 2016 at 1:48:02 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
> Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed him to the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had fluid in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side, and four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet thinks he had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a few days old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.

Uncl Bill tolled us dat he red this on dat other nosegroop. We wil purr his way to da Bridj. Mine dog is learning to purr two.

--
Squeakytoy for her hous

Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
February 3rd 16, 07:58 PM
"Mishi" wrote in

Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the
Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after
I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed him to
the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had fluid
in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side, and
four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet thinks he
had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a few days
old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.

I know your heavy heart is sad,
within your eye a bitter tear.
As you remember all you had
with one you once had held so dear.

This too shall pass, the Proverbs say,
and that old sun will shine again.
Before you know, there'll come a day
when you can smile and tears will end.

I know it hurts right now,
but just hang on.
With time, the day will come
the pain is gone.
If you let it hold you down,
you'll never last.
If you just hang on a while,
the pain will pass.

I know you're feelin' all you've lost,
but just remember all you've gained.
And as your heart is torn and tossed,
a little time will ease the pain.

I know you're feelin' all alone.
The footprints stopped upon the sand.
Remember there is always one
who will be there to lend a hand.

I know it hurts right now,
but just hang on.
With time, the day will come
the pain is gone.
If you let it keep you down,
you'll never last.
If you just hang on a while,
the pain will pass.

February 15th 16, 01:17 AM
On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 10:58:15 AM UTC-8, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> "Mishi" wrote in
>
> Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the
> Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after
> I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed him to
> the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had fluid
> in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side, and
> four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet thinks he
> had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a few days
> old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.
>
> I know your heavy heart is sad,
> within your eye a bitter tear.
> As you remember all you had
> with one you once had held so dear.