PDA

View Full Version : Sumkittee git me owt of heer!

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 8th 16, 08:47 PM
Da evil TED gived Meowmie a noo way to torcher myownself. Two timez a day, she iz puttin icky gooey stuf in myown eyes! She sez it will only be fur too weekz, but dat'z like furever! Yoo wud fingk dat hoominz wud respeck a kittee hoo haz reeched hiz older yeerz an make shur he is abul to relakz an injoy life, but no!

Sundance

[Hoomin note: Sundance has had the feline herpes virus for some time. It can cause symptoms similar to a respiratory tract infection. Lately the symptoms seem worse, so TED prescribed an antibiotic eye ointment to see if it will help -- there could be an RTI on top of the virus. Fingers crossed!]

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
February 13th 16, 09:02 PM
Are you feelin inny bedder nao, Sundance?
Yer frend,
Mosey-catsurnd 4 U

"Sundance "

Da evil TED gived Meowmie a noo way to torcher myownself. Two timez a day,
she iz puttin icky gooey stuf in myown eyes! She sez it will only be fur too
weekz, but dat'z like furever! Yoo wud fingk dat hoominz wud respeck a
kittee hoo haz reeched hiz older yeerz an make shur he is abul to relakz an
injoy life, but no!

Sundance

[Hoomin note: Sundance has had the feline herpes virus for some time. It can
cause symptoms similar to a respiratory tract infection. Lately the symptoms
seem worse, so TED prescribed an antibiotic eye ointment to see if it will
help -- there could be an RTI on top of the virus. Fingers crossed!]

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 14th 16, 04:53 AM
Fangu, Mosey. Ize feelin maybe a liddle betterer. I haz had da lastest icky goopy stuf in myown eyez, so we will see how it goez.

Sundance

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
February 14th 16, 06:18 AM
>"Sundance

>Fangu, Mosey. Ize feelin maybe a liddle betterer. I haz had da lastest icky
>goopy stuf in myown eyez, so we will see how it goez.

>Sundance

Ai wyl keep purrin fur yew.
Yew wyl beh fyne.
Yer Welcum Sundance. yeUP

Mosey

February 15th 16, 12:55 AM
On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 11:47:12 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Da evil TED gived Meowmie a noo way to torcher myownself. Two timez a day, she iz puttin icky gooey stuf in myown eyes! She sez it will only be fur too weekz, but dat'z like furever! Yoo wud fingk dat hoominz wud respeck a kittee hoo haz reeched hiz older yeerz an make shur he is abul to relakz an injoy life, but no!
>
> Sundance
>
> [Hoomin note: Sundance has had the feline herpes virus for some time. It can cause symptoms similar to a respiratory tract infection. Lately the symptoms seem worse, so TED prescribed an antibiotic eye ointment to see if it will help -- there could be an RTI on top of the virus. Fingers crossed!]

Mine peor deer!
P2nya