PDA

View Full Version : R Mommy is In Surjeree

Will in New Haven[_2_]
February 9th 16, 08:11 PM
I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous

--
Will in New Haven
They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 9th 16, 08:18 PM
Doze cancermonsters can be furry bad nooz. We iz purrin dat da hoomin TEDz gitz awl of it owt an yurown Mommy feels betterer furry soon.

Rebecca and Sundance

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
February 9th 16, 08:40 PM
On 2/9/16 1:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous
>
> --
> Will in New Haven
> They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

All of usses here are sending all the best power-purrs and tail wags dat
we can manage, an da hoomins is sendin purrs an prayers.

Sammy

Ann791
February 10th 16, 01:09 PM
On 2/9/2016 2:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous
>
> --
> Will in New Haven
> They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

We is sending lots of purrs.

Lucy lu & Samwise

Will in New Haven[_2_]
February 10th 16, 03:44 PM
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:07:50 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
> On 2/9/2016 2:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> > I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous
> >
> > --
> > Will in New Haven
> > They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.
> >

> We is sending lots of purrs.

Fangyu all four da purrs. She cam froo da operashum wiff flyin colors an will porbably be home on Friday. She calld uses diss morning and sed dat she misses uses.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous

Will in New Haven[_2_]
February 10th 16, 03:45 PM
On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 2:40:14 PM UTC-5, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> On 2/9/16 1:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> > I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous
> >
> > --
> > Will in New Haven
> > They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.
>
> All of usses here are sending all the best power-purrs and tail wags dat
> we can manage, an da hoomins is sendin purrs an prayers.

Fangyu mine frenz

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous

Will in New Haven[_2_]
February 10th 16, 03:45 PM
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:07:50 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
> On 2/9/2016 2:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> > I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous
> >
> > --
> > Will in New Haven
> > They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.
> >

> We is sending lots of purrs.

Fangyu

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous

Mishi[_2_]
February 10th 16, 03:54 PM
On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 2:11:15 PM UTC-5, Will in New Haven wrote:
> I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous
>
> --
> Will in New Haven
> They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr - cancermonsters are nasty! Wes hoping the drs get it all.

Buzzy, for his hous