View Full Version : Jetson (RB)

Lesley Madigan
February 10th 16, 11:24 PM
Flippy's Jetson has gone to the Bridge

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

jmcquown[_2_]
February 10th 16, 11:30 PM
On 2/10/2016 5:24 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
> Flippy's Jetson has gone to the Bridge
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Awww. I'm sorry to hear this. It is so difficult to lose a beloved
cat. Please convey my sympathies to Flippy.

Jill

Joy[_3_]
February 11th 16, 12:56 AM
On 2/10/2016 2:24 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
> Flippy's Jetson has gone to the Bridge
>
> Lesley

I'm sorry to hear that. If you're in contact with her, please tellher I
am so sorry for her loss.

She was a very gracious hostess on one of my trips to Australia. I met
a number of animals during that visit. Jetson may have been one of them.

MaryL[_2_]
February 11th 16, 09:31 AM
On 2/10/2016 4:24 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
> Flippy's Jetson has gone to the Bridge
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm so sorry to hear this.

I miss seeing Flippy's messages. I hope she sees our condolences.

MaryL

Matt Ferrari[_3_]
February 15th 16, 03:04 AM
"Judith Latham" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Lesley Madigan > wrote:
>> Flippy's Jetson has gone to the Bridge
>
>> Lesley
>
>> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
>
> I'm sorry to hear that. If you're in contact please pass on my condolences
> to her.
>
> Judith
>
> --
> Judith Latham
> Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

I have her on facebook, I passed on my condolences from everyone here.

Matt