PDA

View Full Version : Mommy is Hom

Will in New Haven[_2_]
February 12th 16, 05:18 PM
Dey tookd da cancer-monster from mine mommy's lung and den dey sented her hom. Usses will tak gudgud care ob her.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous

Ranger MacDude
February 12th 16, 05:22 PM
On 2/12/16 10:18 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> Dey tookd da cancer-monster from mine mommy's lung and den dey sented her hom. Usses will tak gudgud care ob her.

Us kitties will continue to send her purrs, and da hoomins will send
prayers an positive energies, and da goggie will send slobbers and wags.

Ranger

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
February 13th 16, 08:53 PM
"Ranger MacDude" wrote

On 2/12/16 10:18 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> Dey tookd da cancer-monster from mine mommy's lung and den dey sented her
> hom. Usses will tak gudgud care ob her.

>Us kitties will continue to send her purrs, and da hoomins will send
>prayers an positive energies, and da goggie will send slobbers and wags.

>Ranger

Us kitties will ulso continue to send her purrs, and owr hoomins will send
prayers n positive energies too.
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat and Pipps
and owr hoomins
Anti Kyla& Unka Dutch

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 14th 16, 11:22 PM
Hooray fur remoovin da cancermonsterz! We hopez yurown Meowmie haz a gud recuvvery.

Sundance and Rebecca