PDA

View Full Version : Message from Ranger to Pipps

Ranger MacDude
February 19th 16, 08:58 PM
[Ranger sort of shuffles around, looking very nervous and embarrassed.
Sammy comes to stand beside him to offer encouragement.]

Ummm, Miz Pipps, it seemz to me likes we been good friends fur a while
now, and seein as how we'z bof lost fambly members recently an haf been
supporting each offur through dat, and all dat, I was kinda sorta
wondering if -- umm, if you'z would be mine Wink?

Ranger

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 20th 16, 12:01 AM
[Rebecca hides nearby waiting to hear Pipps' answer. "Wow," she thinks to herself, "da Ranger man gittin winked -- it seemz like only yesfurday dat he wuz juss a liddle kittin."]

Pipps=^..^=
February 20th 16, 05:12 AM
"Ranger MacDude"

[Ranger sort of shuffles around, looking very nervous and embarrassed.
Sammy comes to stand beside him to offer encouragement.]

Ummm, Miz Pipps, it seemz to me likes we been good friends fur a while
now, and seein as how we'z bof lost fambly members recently an haf been
supporting each offur through dat, and all dat, I was kinda sorta
wondering if -- umm, if you'z would be mine Wink?

>Ranger

Pipps walks around the house thinking, and at last comes up with a decision
Ranger, uh huh, ai noe dat weh hab bof bin thru losses n hab bin supporting
each offur thru dat n moar, n ai wud luff tew be yer Wink.
Ai seed yer pixsur n yew r sew hansom.
Did yew see mai pixsur?
Ai wook wike mai Momcat Sqweex n hur telled me frum RB wen ai wuz nappin,
dat yew wood make uh gud wink tu meh n ai promise tu be uh gud wink tu yu,
Wen wud yew wike da winking tu be?
lufs n *noseboops*
Pipps

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
February 20th 16, 04:20 PM
On 2/19/16 5:01 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> [Rebecca hides nearby waiting to hear Pipps' answer. "Wow," she thinks to herself, "da Ranger man gittin winked -- it seemz like only yesfurday dat he wuz juss a liddle kittin."]

Some of us fink dat him still iz!

Sammy

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
February 21st 16, 11:36 PM
> Pipps walks around the house thinking, and at last comes up with a decision
> Ranger, uh huh, ai noe dat weh hab bof bin thru losses n hab bin
> supporting
> each offur thru dat n moar, n ai wud luff tew be yer Wink.
> Ai seed yer pixsur n yew r sew hansom.
> Did yew see mai pixsur?
> Ai wook wike mai Momcat Sqweex n hur telled me frum RB wen ai wuz nappin,
> dat yew wood make uh gud wink tu meh n ai promise tu be uh gud wink tu yu,
> Wen wud yew wike da winking tu be?
> lufs n *noseboops*
> Pipps

Well, sweet Pipps, I was figgering dat since da Community is plannin' to
be at da First Day of Spring party starting March 20, we'z could mebbe
plan to do da Winking ceremony after da party. Since ourz parties
usually take at least a week, we could figger around March 27? Would
dat work fur you?

Ranger

Pipps=^..^=
February 22nd 16, 02:46 AM
Pipps walks around the house thinking, and at last comes up with a decision
Ranger, uh huh, ai noe dat weh hab bof bin thru losses n hab bin
supporting
each offur thru dat n moar, n ai wud luff tew be yer Wink.
Ai seed yer pixsur n yew r sew hansom.
Did yew see mai pixsur?
Ai wook wike mai Momcat Sqweex n hur telled me frum RB wen ai wuz nappin,
dat yew wood make uh gud wink tu meh n ai promise tu be uh gud wink tu yu,
Wen wud yew wike da winking tu be?
lufs n *noseboops*
Pipps

Well, sweet Pipps, I was figgering dat since da Community is plannin' to
be at da First Day of Spring party starting March 20, we'z could mebbe
plan to do da Winking ceremony after da party. Since ourz parties
usually take at least a week, we could figger around March 27? Would
dat work fur you?

>Ranger

Oh sweet Ranger, March 27 wood work owt jest fyne fur meh. uh huh.
Fangu fur bein sew gud tu meh,
Luvz n uh *noseboop*
Pipps