PDA

View Full Version : Peering about

cshenk
March 10th 16, 08:21 PM
Daisy-chan wakes from a nap and look in. Seems no one is talkin yet
there was a winking that just happened?

--

Ranger MacDude
March 10th 16, 08:34 PM
On 3/10/16 1:21 PM, cshenk wrote:

> Daisy-chan wakes from a nap and look in. Seems no one is talkin yet
> there was a winking that just happened?

Akchooly da winking will be on da 27th, right after Sammy's First Day uf
Spring pawty on da 20th.

But you're right, it haz been furry, furry quiet around here.

Ranger

Will in New Haven[_2_]
March 11th 16, 12:56 AM
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 2:34:10 PM UTC-5, Ranger MacDude wrote:
> On 3/10/16 1:21 PM, cshenk wrote:
> >
> > Daisy-chan wakes from a nap and look in. Seems no one is talkin yet
> > there was a winking that just happened?
>
> Akchooly da winking will be on da 27th, right after Sammy's First Day uf
> Spring pawty on da 20th.
>
> But you're right, it haz been furry, furry quiet around here.

Squeakytoy wakes up and stretches. She says "I needs mine byooty seep for da party and da winking. Neow I will eat som fudz,drink sum wadder and go bak to seep."

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous

Sundance and/or Rebecca
March 11th 16, 09:31 AM
I iz barely speekin to Meowmie. She had me awl catvinced dat I wuz goin to git sumfing speshul called a "dentle". It turned owt dat ment I wuz goin bak to TED agin! Fur da sekond time in a munf, dey stole sum uv myown pee. Dey also steeled four of myown teefz -- I needed doze teefz, kuz I alreddy had lostid sum befur I founded Meowmie. To make fingz worser, da TED telled Meowmie to skwirt stuf in myown mouf two timez a day. I duznt know how long dis torcher will go on, but if it duznt stop I may be takin applicashunz fur noo staff.

Yoo wud fingk a elder kittee wud be treetid wif more respeck.

Rebecca

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
March 12th 16, 12:25 AM
"Ranger MacDude" wrote

On 3/10/16 1:21 PM, cshenk wrote:

> Daisy-chan wakes from a nap and look in. Seems no one is talkin yet
> there was a winking that just happened?

Akchooly da winking will be on da 27th, right after Sammy's First Day uf
Spring pawty on da 20th.

>But you're right, it haz been furry, furry quiet around here.

>Ranger

Hai Ranger,
Yup, weer pwannin yer n Pipps winking.
Wookin furwurd 2 et.
Everyune en our Catmoonity iz inbited. yeUP
Mosey

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
March 13th 16, 11:14 PM
>I iz barely speekin to Meowmie. She had me awl catvinced dat I wuz goin to
>git sumfing speshul called a "dentle". It turned owt dat ment I wuz goin
>bak to TED agin! Fur da sekond time in a munf, dey stole >sum uv myown pee.
>Dey also steeled four of myown teefz -- I needed doze teefz, kuz I alreddy
>had lostid sum befur I founded Meowmie. To make fingz worser, da TED telled
>Meowmie to skwirt stuf in >myown mouf two timez a day. I duznt know how
>long dis torcher will go on, but if it duznt stop I may be takin
>applicashunz fur noo staff.

>Yoo wud fingk a elder kittee wud be treetid wif more respeck.

>Rebecca

Hai Rebecca,
Ai m 13 years old n ai dunt gotz iny teef left. Nope!
I feal sew bad 4 wat u r goin fru. yeUP,
Ai noe et iz not polite tu ask uh ladycat her age.
Feal beddur sune,
Purrs
Mosey

cshenk
March 19th 16, 04:43 PM
Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > I iz barely speekin to Meowmie. She had me awl catvinced dat I wuz
> > goin to git sumfing speshul called a "dentle". It turned owt dat
> > ment I wuz goin bak to TED agin! Fur da sekond time in a munf, dey
> > stole >sum uv myown pee. Dey also steeled four of myown teefz -- I
> > needed doze teefz, kuz I alreddy had lostid sum befur I founded
> > Meowmie. To make fingz worser, da TED telled Meowmie to skwirt stuf
> > in >myown mouf two timez a day. I duznt know how long dis torcher
> > will go on, but if it duznt stop I may be takin applicashunz fur
> > noo staff.
>
> > Yoo wud fingk a elder kittee wud be treetid wif more respeck.
>
> > Rebecca
>
> Hai Rebecca,
> Ai m 13 years old n ai dunt gotz iny teef left. Nope!
> I feal sew bad 4 wat u r goin fru. yeUP,
> Ai noe et iz not polite tu ask uh ladycat her age.
> Feal beddur sune,
> Purrs
> Mosey

Ohh Rebecca anna Mosey,

I'z lucky aye gots teef. Da Ted tooked sum mai first dental but only
da ones dat hurtted. Aunti Mabel got 5 tooked at once onna her first
dental but she said dey wuz all bad and hurted. Once dat was out, she
culd knarf onna bones again so she wuz happy.

Since den, all of us gets our teef checked anna cleaned every year anna
no one has lost a toof. Iz guessing dat a dental ted is kinda ok.

Umm, I kint be younger dan 16. Meowmie broghted me home March 2008 anna
I wus at least 8 den but might have been 10 or 12 den so aye might be
18-20 now. Mai face is starting to lose fat but aye still look
fantastic as always!

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

--

cshenk
March 19th 16, 05:04 PM
Ranger MacDude wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 3/10/16 1:21 PM, cshenk wrote:
> >
> > Daisy-chan wakes from a nap and look in. Seems no one is talkin yet
> > there was a winking that just happened?
>
> Akchooly da winking will be on da 27th, right after Sammy's First Day
> uf Spring pawty on da 20th.
>
> But you're right, it haz been furry, furry quiet around here.
>
> Ranger

Cash helps Iowna pack a little backpack as Daisy-chan filters some
goodies for the party. She snickers and adds birthday candles and a
meat cake to Cash's wagon since it's also her and Cash's birthday.

Cash digs around in the closet and pulls out his hot pink sandals since
they scream 'spring'.

Iowna sniffs about and finds a daffodyl and rubs it all over herself so
she smells like Spring then dons a set of hot pink earrings.

Daisy-chan grins and dons a bright yellow coverall then thinks and adds
a hot pink belt with a pattern that looks like yellow daffodyls.

Looking about, Meowmie nods and carefully clips some fresh daffodyls,
wrapping the stems with wet paper towels then multi-colored ribbons and
hands them to Cash who's mouth is so soft, he can carry a live baby
bird without hurting it.

Waving, they take off for Sammy's party.