PDA

View Full Version : The party commences (a little late)


Amelia T Cat
March 21st 16, 02:06 AM
I must apologize fur mine tardiness posting dis. Mine hoomins was tied
up today 'dopting me a baby sisfur. But betterer late den never, huh?

[As guests start to arrive at the Silvercat estate, Stevenson, the
majordomo and estate manager, greets the new arrivals and makes sure
that everybody is finding everything they need. He takes the intercom
microphone to greet everybody.

"Good afternoon, dear guests! In memory of the late miss Silvercat, you
all welcome! We have rooms available for everybody who wishes to stay
with us, with rooms ranging from single kitty size to large family size.
For those who would like to dance, we have DJ Kitty FluffFluff playing
popular tunes in the north garden, and world famous catposer Hercule
Lenoir has brought his orchestra and they have set up in the ballroom
for those kitties who would prefer slower music. We have a buffet set up
on the west lawn with selections appropriate to all of our guests.
Please, if you have any needs or questions, just ask any of the
uniformed estate staff. Enjoy yourselves!"

Sammy give Stephenson a high-5, then Sammy takes the microphone.

"Hihi, efurrybody, dis is Sammy. It's spring time! Winter is over! I
know dere's still snow on the ground fur a lot of kitties, but it'z
still 'ficcially spring. So let's pawty! Moosic, dancin', an food. An of
course kitty toys - dere's a lot of toys out on da east lawn, an in da
libary downstairs. See you all at dinner!"

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
March 21st 16, 01:38 PM
> "Hihi, efurrybody, dis is Sammy. It's spring time! Winter is over! I
> know dere's still snow on the ground fur a lot of kitties, but it'z
> still 'ficcially spring. So let's pawty! Moosic, dancin', an food. An of
> course kitty toys - dere's a lot of toys out on da east lawn, an in da
> libary downstairs. See you all at dinner!"

[Sammy goes looking for Lilith, and checks out the buffet table as he
does. He can't help but snitch a couple shrimpies as he walks past.]

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
March 21st 16, 10:20 PM
> "Hihi, efurrybody, dis is Sammy. It's spring time! Winter is over! I
> know dere's still snow on the ground fur a lot of kitties, but it'z
> still 'ficcially spring. So let's pawty! Moosic, dancin', an food. An of
> course kitty toys - dere's a lot of toys out on da east lawn, an in da
> libary downstairs. See you all at dinner!"

>[Sammy goes looking for Lilith, and checks out the buffet table as he does.
>He can't help but snitch a couple shrimpies as he walks past.]>

Sammy,
My hoomin Mommy Kyla e mailed Lilith's hoomin mommy Debby and told her
you were looking for Lilith and what all was going on with the Spring Party,
and the winking on the 27'th,

Mosey

Sundance and/or Rebecca
March 22nd 16, 03:32 AM
I haz seed picherz uv yurown noo baby sisfur -- she iz furry pritty! Whut iz herown name? I lukz furward to seein herownself heer.

Rebecca

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
March 22nd 16, 02:33 PM
On 3/21/16 9:32 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> I haz seed picherz uv yurown noo baby sisfur -- she iz furry pritty! Whut iz herown name? I lukz furward to seein herownself heer.
>
> Rebecca

Da hoomin dat was fostering her named her Francesca. We'll gif her a
week or two to tell mine hoomins is her really has a different name.

I'm sure her will be joinin' us here as soon as Meowmie an Paw bring her
home.

Sammy

Will in New Haven[_2_]
March 22nd 16, 04:46 PM
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 9:06:06 PM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
> I must apologize fur mine tardiness posting dis. Mine hoomins was tied
> up today 'dopting me a baby sisfur. But betterer late den never, huh?
>
> [As guests start to arrive at the Silvercat estate, Stevenson, the
> majordomo and estate manager, greets the new arrivals and makes sure
> that everybody is finding everything they need. He takes the intercom
> microphone to greet everybody.
>
> "Good afternoon, dear guests! In memory of the late miss Silvercat, you
> all welcome! We have rooms available for everybody who wishes to stay
> with us, with rooms ranging from single kitty size to large family size.
> For those who would like to dance, we have DJ Kitty FluffFluff playing
> popular tunes in the north garden, and world famous catposer Hercule
> Lenoir has brought his orchestra and they have set up in the ballroom
> for those kitties who would prefer slower music. We have a buffet set up
> on the west lawn with selections appropriate to all of our guests.
> Please, if you have any needs or questions, just ask any of the
> uniformed estate staff. Enjoy yourselves!"
>
> Sammy give Stephenson a high-5, then Sammy takes the microphone.
>
> "Hihi, efurrybody, dis is Sammy. It's spring time! Winter is over! I
> know dere's still snow on the ground fur a lot of kitties, but it'z
> still 'ficcially spring. So let's pawty! Moosic, dancin', an food. An of
> course kitty toys - dere's a lot of toys out on da east lawn, an in da
> libary downstairs. See you all at dinner!"

<Squeakytoy arrives> I wanna dance. Wut mankat wanna dance? Do yoo want two go hear da DJ or dance slower in da bawlroom?
<She takes a few shrimpies while she waits>

--
Will in New Haven
https://sites.google.com/site/gloryroadrpg/home

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
March 22nd 16, 05:17 PM
> <Squeakytoy arrives> I wanna dance. Wut mankat wanna dance? Do yoo want two go hear da DJ or dance slower in da bawlroom?
> <She takes a few shrimpies while she waits>

Hi, Squeakytoy! I'z wouldn't mind dancing. I don't care whether it's to
da fast moosic or da slow moosic.

Sammy

Pipps=^..^=
March 22nd 16, 11:02 PM
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5 days.
Pipps

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

> <Squeakytoy arrives> I wanna dance. Wut mankat wanna dance? Do yoo want
> two go hear da DJ or dance slower in da bawlroom?
> <She takes a few shrimpies while she waits>

Hi, Squeakytoy! I'z wouldn't mind dancing. I don't care whether it's to
da fast moosic or da slow moosic.

Sammy

Ranger MacDude
March 23rd 16, 01:25 PM
On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
> Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5 days.
> Pipps

I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

Ranger

Pipps=^..^=
March 23rd 16, 02:33 PM
"Ranger MacDude" wrote in message ...

On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
> Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
> days.
> Pipps

I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

Ranger

"Ranger MacDude"

On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
> Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 4
> days.

> Pipps

>I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

>Ranger

Pipps froz hur arms uhrownd Ranger's nek cuz hur iz sew happi tu she hur
hansum um feeyonsay.
I heer yer gittin uh baby sister..hao du yew n Sammy feal bowt dat? Yew wyl
luff hur LOTZ. uh huh.
Um, ai wuz wunering ifen weh shud hab uh outdoor winking , wer shud weh goe
on owr hunnymoon?
Ai kinda wike da idearment uf uh outdoar winking, n hao bowt eethur da Moon
or Hawaii fur owr hunnymoon?
Ulso, Mimzy wuntz tu borrow our winking collars, cuz hur haz a majikal stone
fur eech uf us , n hur wuntz tu put dem on owr collars.
Wamma git sumfin tu eet? We're habin dinner en da big dining room.
Da fudz heer is wunnerful. uh huh.
Pipps and Ranger exchange noseboops , sit down to eat at da big fambly
table, where Ranger is greeted warmly.

Community Kitties[_2_]
March 24th 16, 10:00 PM
On 3/23/16 7:25 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
> On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
>> Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
>> days.
>> Pipps
>
> I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!
>
> Ranger

[As Ranger stands talking to Pipps, a little torbie kitten walks
silently up behind him and swats his tail. When he turns to see who just
swatted him, the kitten hisses and growls.]

Ranger: <sigh> Hi, Francesca. Pipps, dis is mine new sisfur, Francesca.

Francesca: Dat's not mine name! Mine name is Francesca da Fierce!
Hisssssss! Growlllll!

Ranger: <sigh> Ok. Pipps, dis is mine new little sisfur, Francesca da
Fierce. Her is 5 months old.

[Francesca turns towards Pipps] Hi, Pipps!
[Francesca turns towards Ranger] Hisssss! Growlll!

Sundance and/or Rebecca
March 25th 16, 05:08 AM
Hi, Francesca. Have some food!

Rebecca, thinking that might help

Ann791
March 25th 16, 12:06 PM
On 3/25/2016 12:08 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hi, Francesca. Have some food!
>
> Rebecca, thinking that might help
>

Walking up to Francesca Lucy Lu extends a paw to her."Hi Francesca,
I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother Samwise."

Francesca the Fierce
March 25th 16, 02:13 PM
On 3/25/16 6:06 AM, ann791 wrote:
> On 3/25/2016 12:08 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
>> Hi, Francesca. Have some food!
>>
>> Rebecca, thinking that might help
>>
>
> Walking up to Francesca Lucy Lu extends a paw to her."Hi Francesca,
> I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother Samwise."

Hihi, Lucy Lu and Samwise. I'z pleased to meet you.

Francesca the Fierce

Francesca the Fierce
March 25th 16, 02:14 PM
On 3/24/16 11:08 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hi, Francesca. Have some food!
>
> Rebecca, thinking that might help

Hi, Rebecca, I'z Francesca. Fanks, I believe I am a bit hungry.

Francesca the Fierce

Pipps=^..^=
March 25th 16, 05:55 PM
"Community Kitties" wrote

On 3/23/16 7:25 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
> On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
>> Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
>> days.
>> Pipps
>
> I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!
>
> Ranger

>[As Ranger stands talking to Pipps, a little torbie kitten walks silently
>up behind him and swats his tail. When he turns to see who just swatted
>him, the kitten hisses and growls.]

>Ranger: <sigh> Hi, Francesca. Pipps, dis is mine new sisfur, Francesca.

>Francesca: Dat's not mine name! Mine name is Francesca da Fierce!
>Hisssssss! Growlllll!

>Ranger: <sigh> Ok. Pipps, dis is mine new little sisfur, Francesca da
>Fierce. Her is 5 months old.

Pipps smiles at Ranger, and says "Hi Francesca ,
Ranger and I are getting winked on Sunday, and I was wondering
if you would like to be my flower girl ?
All you have to do is skip down the lawn first, throwing rose petals
from a basket you are carrying.
The rose petals turn into magical bubbles as you throw them
Pretty cool, huh?
I know you are hissing and spitting because you are in a new home, but
your 2
humans, and Ranger and Sammy all love you, so please don't hiss and spit so
much.
Understood? "

Francesca the Fierce
March 25th 16, 07:15 PM
> Pipps smiles at Ranger, and says "Hi Francesca ,
> Ranger and I are getting winked on Sunday, and I was wondering
> if you would like to be my flower girl ?
> All you have to do is skip down the lawn first, throwing rose petals
> from a basket you are carrying.
> The rose petals turn into magical bubbles as you throw them
> Pretty cool, huh?
> I know you are hissing and spitting because you are in a new home, but
> your 2
> humans, and Ranger and Sammy all love you, so please don't hiss and
> spit so much.
> Understood? "
>

I would love to be your flower gurl, fangs! An I will try to not hiss so
much - it's just kinda hard being a little scared in a new house wif new
hoomins and new brofur cats an a new BIGBIGBIG sisfur dog.

Francesca the Fierce

Pipps=^..^=
March 25th 16, 11:55 PM
"Francesca the Fierce" wrote.

> Pipps smiles at Ranger, and says "Hi Francesca ,
> Ranger and I are getting winked on Sunday, and I was wondering
> if you would like to be my flower girl ?
> All you have to do is skip down the lawn first, throwing rose petals
> from a basket you are carrying.
> The rose petals turn into magical bubbles as you throw them
> Pretty cool, huh?
> I know you are hissing and spitting because you are in a new home, but
> your 2
> humans, and Ranger and Sammy all love you, so please don't hiss and
> spit so much.
> Understood? "
>

>I would love to be your flower gurl, fangs! An I will try to not hiss so
>much - it's just kinda hard being a little scared in a new house wif new
>hoomins and new brofur cats an a new BIGBIGBIG sisfur dog.

>Francesca the Fierce

Oh, ai m sew gwad yu wyl beh mai Flower gurl, Francesca. uh huh
Ai noe wat yew meen ubaowt bein scared in a new house, new hoomins,
and new brofur cats an a new BIGBIGBIG sisfur dog.
But dunt yew wurry nun, awl wyl wurk owt jezt fyne.
I promiz.
Ai wyl hab Mimzy mayk yew uh pritty majikal dress fur owr winking.
Yew kan keap it n were et wenefur yew wunt.
Welcome tu owr Community sweetie,
Yoo r sew kyoot.
Pipps