PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sundance-Where is Pi2nya?

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
March 21st 16, 03:45 PM
Hey Sundance,
Duz yoo noe wer yer wink iz?
Weh Hazn't hurd frum herown self inna wile. Nope.
I hoap hur hoomin Meowmie Sylvia iz umkay.
We will purr fur Sylvia 2 be umkay. yeUP.
Mosey

Sundance and/or Rebecca
March 22nd 16, 03:34 AM
I fingk she iz hewpin set up da mice kreem tabul. Sumtimez herown sekkaterry haz purroblimz gittin to da noos groopz, so she duznt post fur a wile. But evin if she iznt postin, she iz still heer.

Sundance

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
March 22nd 16, 11:14 PM
>"Sundance and/or Rebecca" .

>I fingk she iz hewpin set up da mice kreem tabul. Sumtimez herown
>sekkaterry haz purroblimz gittin to da noos groopz, so she duznt post fur a
>wile. But evin if she iznt postin, she iz still heer.

>Sundance

Hi Sundance and Rebecca,
Are you both feeling better?

I would like to ask for some purrs and prayers for Anti Sylvia.
She e mailed my Mommy Kyla n told her she is sick with some kind of
infection inside of her body.
Anti Sylvia was in the hospital for about a week, and had a bad reaction to
some of the stuff they gave her. Mrrrrrrrrt!
This is not good. She also asked me to make Sundance Assistant VP for a
little while, until Pi2nya gets back.
If the hospital made her sicker, then Mom thinks Anti Sylvia should sue
them. yeUP
Thank you
Mosey