PDA

View Full Version : Took me by surprise!

jmcquown[_2_]
March 24th 16, 02:17 PM
Persia (RB 2014) used to wake me up in the morning by gently tapping my
nose. It was an endearing gesture that always made me smile.

I adopted Buffy in June, 2015. You can imagine my surprise when she
woke me up by gently touching my nose. Wha-? Hey, have you been
communing with Persia? I couldn't help but giggle. I gave her some
lazy scritches and mumbled the time-honored mantra: "It's not time yet".
And, just like Persia, about 10 minutes later she did it again.
(queue Twilight Zone music)

Jill

Cheryl[_3_]
March 25th 16, 01:23 AM
On 3/24/2016 9:17 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> Persia (RB 2014) used to wake me up in the morning by gently tapping my
> nose. It was an endearing gesture that always made me smile.
>
> I adopted Buffy in June, 2015. You can imagine my surprise when she
> woke me up by gently touching my nose. Wha-? Hey, have you been
> communing with Persia? I couldn't help but giggle. I gave her some
> lazy scritches and mumbled the time-honored mantra: "It's not time yet".
> And, just like Persia, about 10 minutes later she did it again. (queue
> Twilight Zone music)
>
> Jill

Cute! Now that we're in DST I'm still catching up on the lost hour
believe it or not. Scarlett is my normal alarm clock in the morning but
I set a real one just in case. These days I've been shutting it off and
depending on Scarlett to wake me, but even she gave up a few days last
week making me late. LOL

--
ღ.¸¸.✫*¨`*✶
Cheryl

Takayuki
March 26th 16, 04:47 AM
On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:17:45 -0400, jmcquown > wrote:
>Persia (RB 2014) used to wake me up in the morning by gently tapping my
>nose. It was an endearing gesture that always made me smile.
>
>I adopted Buffy in June, 2015. You can imagine my surprise when she
>woke me up by gently touching my nose. Wha-? Hey, have you been
>communing with Persia? I couldn't help but giggle. I gave her some
>lazy scritches and mumbled the time-honored mantra: "It's not time yet".
> And, just like Persia, about 10 minutes later she did it again.
>(queue Twilight Zone music)

There's just something about hoomin noses. Betty was a nose grabber, Buster
is a nose bopper, and Spicey is a nose scratcher.