PDA

View Full Version : Cat toys

my
March 26th 16, 05:58 AM
What are some good strong cat toys i can buy and where can i buy them

John Doe[_2_]
March 26th 16, 06:11 AM
my > wrote:

> What are some good strong cat toys i can buy and where can i buy them

In my opinion, the best single cat toy is "Midnight Crazies". Just a small
plastic ball with a bell inside of it.

Where you can buy depends on where you live. In the USA, the local megastore
has Midnight Crazies.

Good luck and have fun.

Mack A. Damia
March 26th 16, 04:28 PM
On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 21:58:04 -0700 (PDT), my
> wrote:

>What are some good strong cat toys i can buy and where can i buy them

Get some catnip and put it in a sock, then tie a knot in it.

One of mine loves a little silly-looking mouse that I can buy at
Target for a couple of dollars. She guards it zealously, gives it
baths in the water bowl and even leaves it in the other cat's food
bowl as a gesture of friendship/love, I guess.

I think it all depend on the cat and the toy. My other cat is not
interested in the mouse.