PDA

View Full Version : Melissa awakens

cshenk
March 26th 16, 10:54 PM
There is soft grass below her and furry purrs all about her.

She opens her eyes but the dawn is right there. Then a kittah head
blocks it and nuzzles her, soon to be replaced by another. Laughing,
she flops over and sees a huge field of pets.

Some are chasing each other, playing tag, some are chasing frizbees
tossed by humans, others are looking into pools of water (and she knows
they are seeing home).

One stops playing and runs to her. Enveloped they mutter to one
another as a couple more jump in. They are all Melissa's friends.
They count noses, an one is missing so they wait to go over the bridge.

--

Ray or Fran[_2_]
March 27th 16, 02:46 AM

With lots of luv they await......

Ellie Terrell
March 28th 16, 12:43 AM
Oprah Anne, Princess Pasha and Emma happily run to greet their Auntie Melissa. Emma is overwhelmed, thinking Auntie Melissa looks like an angel.

"She was always an angel to us," whispurrrs Princess Pasha, "Always!"

squiffer wanderer
April 5th 16, 07:30 AM
On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 4:54:39 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> There is soft grass below her and furry purrs all about her.
>
> She opens her eyes but the dawn is right there. Then a kittah head
> blocks it and nuzzles her, soon to be replaced by another. Laughing,
> she flops over and sees a huge field of pets.
>
> Some are chasing each other, playing tag, some are chasing frizbees
> tossed by humans, others are looking into pools of water (and she knows
> they are seeing home).
>
> One stops playing and runs to her. Enveloped they mutter to one
> another as a couple more jump in. They are all Melissa's friends.
> They count noses, an one is missing so they wait to go over the bridge.
>
> --

squiffer wanderer
April 5th 16, 07:31 AM
On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 4:54:39 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> There is soft grass below her and furry purrs all about her.
>
> She opens her eyes but the dawn is right there. Then a kittah head
> blocks it and nuzzles her, soon to be replaced by another. Laughing,
> she flops over and sees a huge field of pets.
>
> Some are chasing each other, playing tag, some are chasing frizbees
> tossed by humans, others are looking into pools of water (and she knows
> they are seeing home).
>
> One stops playing and runs to her. Enveloped they mutter to one
> another as a couple more jump in. They are all Melissa's friends.
> They count noses, an one is missing so they wait to go over the bridge.
>
> --
This is lovely. Have we your permission to put it in the web page honoring Melissa?

cshenk
April 6th 16, 12:13 AM
squiffer wanderer wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 4:54:39 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > There is soft grass below her and furry purrs all about her.
> >
> > She opens her eyes but the dawn is right there. Then a kittah head
> > blocks it and nuzzles her, soon to be replaced by another. Laughing,
> > she flops over and sees a huge field of pets.
> >
> > Some are chasing each other, playing tag, some are chasing frizbees
> > tossed by humans, others are looking into pools of water (and she
> > knows they are seeing home).
> >
> > One stops playing and runs to her. Enveloped they mutter to one
> > another as a couple more jump in. They are all Melissa's friends.
> > They count noses, an one is missing so they wait to go over the
> > bridge.
> >
> > --
> This is lovely. Have we your permission to put it in the web page
> honoring Melissa?

Yes. It's actually one of the shorter ones. I didnt know much more to
say