PDA

View Full Version : The winking reception continues

Ranger MacDude
March 31st 16, 09:15 PM
[Hercule has had the dance ensemble set up in the reception area, and he
leads them in some light popular music while the guests assemble, visit
the buffet, visit with each other, and find comfortable seats.

After everyone has had a chance to mingle, Ranger catches Hercule's
attention and signals. Hercule nods in acknowledgement. The ensemble
begins to play a waltz.

Ranger takes Pipps' paw and leads her to the dance floor. He is
initially nervous and more than a little clumsy, but her quickly relaxes
and forgets that anyone else is even around. They float over the floor,
getting lost in each other's eyes. They keep dancing when the first song
finishes, until they hear giggles from the guests.

The band continues playing slow dance music, so Ranger meows to the room
"Come on, efurryone, join us dancing!"]

Pipps=^..^=
April 1st 16, 02:47 AM
"Ranger MacDude" wrote

[Hercule has had the dance ensemble set up in the reception area, and he
leads them in some light popular music while the guests assemble, visit
the buffet, visit with each other, and find comfortable seats.

After everyone has had a chance to mingle, Ranger catches Hercule's
attention and signals. Hercule nods in acknowledgement. The ensemble
begins to play a waltz.

Ranger takes Pipps' paw and leads her to the dance floor. He is
initially nervous and more than a little clumsy, but her quickly relaxes
and forgets that anyone else is even around. They float over the floor,
getting lost in each other's eyes. They keep dancing when the first song
finishes, until they hear giggles from the guests.

The band continues playing slow dance music, so Ranger meows to the room
"Come on, efurryone, join us dancing!"]

Pipps loves dancing with her new wink looking lovingly into his eyes,
and tells Ranger, lovingly, that he is not clumsy at all, nuh uh!
and her majikal winking dress is so fun to dance in.
Ranger gives Pipps a twirl, and says" wow my wink can sure cut a rug."

Pipps says.'Yes, everyone join in and dance and have fun" and smiles.
She and Ranger continue dancing and enjoy being so much in love and happy.
During a slow dance, Pipps whispers into Ranger's ear "I am so lucky to have
you
as my wink..I cant wait till we port to Hawaii later"
Ranger gives Pipps a loving nose-boop, Gets one back from Ranger, and they
continue dancing they night away...

Sundance and/or Rebecca
April 1st 16, 03:53 AM
[Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws in a complicated motion in the direction of the band. Hercule's baton shimmers and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting the band by itself! Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's shoulder and says, "May I hab dis dance?" Hercule nods and they go to the dance floor with Hercule still staring at the animated baton.]

Pipps=^..^=
April 1st 16, 07:19 PM
>"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote..

>[Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy
>over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws in a
>complicated motion in the direction of the band. >Hercule's baton shimmers
>and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting the band by itself!
>Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's shoulder and says, "May I hab dis
>dance?" Hercule nods and they go >to the dance floor with Hercule still
>staring at the animated baton.]

Pipps and Ranger smile as they both know Mimzy and BobQat can do all sorts
of magical things.
Then Mosey moseys over to the dancing couple and asks if he could speak to
them for a brief moment.
They nod and join Mosey by a food laden table, and Mosey paws Ranger and
Pipps each a set of keys to his big home,
telling them they can live there for as long as they would like to, throw
parties. He tells them he won't get in their way,
and they will have his Swedish Chef Sven prepare their meals and the maids
will clean their home.
Pipps and Ranger's jaws both drop, as this was unexpected.
Pipps throws her arms around her Unka Mosey's neck and thanks him profusely,
Ranger shakes Mosey's paw and also thanks him profusely .
Then they go back to dancing, while Mosey pads over to the table to get
something to eat.
He will figure out which girlcat he will ask to dance in awhile. Mosey is so
happy.

cshenk
April 1st 16, 09:11 PM
Pipps=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > "Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote..
>
> > [Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions
> > Mimzy over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws
> > in a complicated motion in the direction of the band. >Hercule's
> > baton shimmers and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting
> > the band by itself! Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's
> > shoulder and says, "May I hab dis dance?" Hercule nods and they go
> > >to the dance floor with Hercule still staring at the animated
> > baton.]
>
> Pipps and Ranger smile as they both know Mimzy and BobQat can do all
> sorts of magical things. Then Mosey moseys over to the dancing
> couple and asks if he could speak to them for a brief moment. They
> nod and join Mosey by a food laden table, and Mosey paws Ranger and
> Pipps each a set of keys to his big home, telling them they can live
> there for as long as they would like to, throw parties. He tells them
> he won't get in their way, and they will have his Swedish Chef Sven
> prepare their meals and the maids will clean their home. Pipps and
> Ranger's jaws both drop, as this was unexpected. Pipps throws her
> arms around her Unka Mosey's neck and thanks him profusely, Ranger
> shakes Mosey's paw and also thanks him profusely . Then they go back
> to dancing, while Mosey pads over to the table to get something to
> eat. He will figure out which girlcat he will ask to dance in
> awhile. Mosey is so happy.

Iowna and Daisy-chan circle Mosey and like what they scent/see.
Suddenly with no choice, he finds himself snagged into the thick for a
brief bit of fun with 2 ladies. They laugh and let him go grinning,
having all 3 had a bit of light fun.

Iowna scampers off following her nose to her backpack and pulls out a
package then sniffs over to Ranger and Pipps. She's careful to not
drool on it but it smells delicious!

She hands it to them and listens as they rip off all the pretty paper
to find a 2lb basket of perfectly smoked and preserved meats. There is
Duck, Mouse, Salmon, Venison, and ham/bacon!

Cash sashays over with a basket. It has a voluptuois catnip plant full
of white delicate flowers.

Daisy-chan laughs and brings the final gift. They are 2 matching card
sets. Pipps and Ranger look at her with a question and she says open
them. They do and start laughing. The rules are the first card. Once
you use it, the other person gets it in their pack. His first one is
'you do the cat litter'. He just realized, he's got a 50/50 job. He
sighs but Pipps looks pretty happy!

--

Pipps=^..^=
April 2nd 16, 11:11 AM
"cshenk" wrote in message

Pipps=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > "Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote..
>
> > [Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions
> > Mimzy over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws
> > in a complicated motion in the direction of the band. >Hercule's
> > baton shimmers and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting
> > the band by itself! Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's
> > shoulder and says, "May I hab dis dance?" Hercule nods and they go
> > >to the dance floor with Hercule still staring at the animated
> > baton.]
>
> Pipps and Ranger smile as they both know Mimzy and BobQat can do all
> sorts of magical things. Then Mosey moseys over to the dancing
> couple and asks if he could speak to them for a brief moment. They
> nod and join Mosey by a food laden table, and Mosey paws Ranger and
> Pipps each a set of keys to his big home, telling them they can live
> there for as long as they would like to, throw parties. He tells them
> he won't get in their way, and they will have his Swedish Chef Sven
> prepare their meals and the maids will clean their home. Pipps and
> Ranger's jaws both drop, as this was unexpected. Pipps throws her
> arms around her Unka Mosey's neck and thanks him profusely, Ranger
> shakes Mosey's paw and also thanks him profusely . Then they go back
> to dancing, while Mosey pads over to the table to get something to
> eat. He will figure out which girlcat he will ask to dance in
> awhile. Mosey is so happy.

Iowna and Daisy-chan circle Mosey and like what they scent/see.
Suddenly with no choice, he finds himself snagged into the thick for a
brief bit of fun with 2 ladies. They laugh and let him go grinning,
having all 3 had a bit of light fun.

Wow, says Mosey, that was really fun. Thank you.

Iowna scampers off following her nose to her backpack and pulls out a
package then sniffs over to Ranger and Pipps. She's careful to not
drool on it but it smells delicious!

She hands it to them and listens as they rip off all the pretty paper
to find a 2lb basket of perfectly smoked and preserved meats. There is
Duck, Mouse, Salmon, Venison, and ham/bacon!

Oh yum, That is very nice of you to bring us these goodies.Thank you so
much.

Cash sashays over with a basket. It has a voluptuois catnip plant full
of white delicate flowers.

Pipps and Ranger smell the catnip plant and immediately start to giggle.

Daisy-chan laughs and brings the final gift. They are 2 matching card
sets. Pipps and Ranger look at her with a question and she says open
them. They do and start laughing. The rules are the first card. Once
you use it, the other person gets it in their pack. His first one is
'you do the cat litter'. He just realized, he's got a 50/50 job. He
sighs but Pipps looks pretty happy!

Pipps and Ranger are astonished at the presents, and thank
Cash, Iowna, and Daisy-chan for being so thoughtful.
You really did surprise us Pipps says.
She laughs art the card game.
Lets all get something to eat, umkay?

--

cshenk
April 2nd 16, 04:50 PM
> [...]

> is Duck, Mouse, Salmon, Venison, and ham/bacon!
>
> Oh yum, That is very nice of you to bring us these goodies.Thank you
> so much.
>
> Cash sashays over with a basket. It has a voluptuois catnip plant full
> of white delicate flowers.
>
> Pipps and Ranger smell the catnip plant and immediately start to
> giggle.
>
> Daisy-chan laughs and brings the final gift. They are 2 matching card
> sets. Pipps and Ranger look at her with a question and she says open
> them. They do and start laughing. The rules are the first card.
> Once you use it, the other person gets it in their pack. His first
> one is 'you do the cat litter'. He just realized, he's got a 50/50
> job. He sighs but Pipps looks pretty happy!
>
> Pipps and Ranger are astonished at the presents, and thank
> Cash, Iowna, and Daisy-chan for being so thoughtful.

Iowna, and Cash are always up for FUD! so agree but Iowna promises
herself to not eat too much. She's down to a svelte 11.5 lbs now and
wants to stay there. Cash on the other hand has slipped down to 47.5
lbs and can happily eat all he wants as he's best at 49-51 lbs....
Then.. he smells BACON!!! He ends up second in line for fresh BACON!!
because Mosey is faster. He puts on his innocent face and offers to
carry Mosey's plate back but Mosey is wise to him and just grins.

--

Will in New Haven[_2_]
April 3rd 16, 02:15 AM
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 2:19:25 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> >"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote..
>
> >[Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy
> >over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws in a
> >complicated motion in the direction of the band. >Hercule's baton shimmers
> >and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting the band by itself!
> >Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's shoulder and says, "May I hab dis
> >dance?" Hercule nods and they go >to the dance floor with Hercule still
> >staring at the animated baton.]
>
> Pipps and Ranger smile as they both know Mimzy and BobQat can do all sorts
> of magical things.
> Then Mosey moseys over to the dancing couple and asks if he could speak to
> them for a brief moment.
> They nod and join Mosey by a food laden table, and Mosey paws Ranger and
> Pipps each a set of keys to his big home,
> telling them they can live there for as long as they would like to, throw
> parties. He tells them he won't get in their way,
> and they will have his Swedish Chef Sven prepare their meals and the maids
> will clean their home.
> Pipps and Ranger's jaws both drop, as this was unexpected.
> Pipps throws her arms around her Unka Mosey's neck and thanks him profusely,
> Ranger shakes Mosey's paw and also thanks him profusely .
> Then they go back to dancing, while Mosey pads over to the table to get
> something to eat.
> He will figure out which girlcat he will ask to dance in awhile. Mosey is so
> happy.

Squeakytoy find the next song appealing. She gives Mosey a look and isn't subtle.

Squeakytoy is eating and talking to other goggies, not that she would ignore a kitty.

--
Will in New Haven
https://sites.google.com/site/gloryroadrpg/home

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
April 3rd 16, 03:43 AM
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 2:19:25 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> >"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote..
>
> >[Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy
> >over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws in a
> >complicated motion in the direction of the band. >Hercule's baton
> >shimmers
> >and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting the band by itself!
> >Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's shoulder and says, "May I hab
> >dis
> >dance?" Hercule nods and they go >to the dance floor with Hercule still
> >staring at the animated baton.]
>
> Pipps and Ranger smile as they both know Mimzy and BobQat can do all sorts
> of magical things.
> Then Mosey moseys over to the dancing couple and asks if he could speak to
> them for a brief moment.
> They nod and join Mosey by a food laden table, and Mosey paws Ranger and
> Pipps each a set of keys to his big home,
> telling them they can live there for as long as they would like to, throw
> parties. He tells them he won't get in their way,
> and they will have his Swedish Chef Sven prepare their meals and the maids
> will clean their home.
> Pipps and Ranger's jaws both drop, as this was unexpected.
> Pipps throws her arms around her Unka Mosey's neck and thanks him
> profusely,
> Ranger shakes Mosey's paw and also thanks him profusely .
> Then they go back to dancing, while Mosey pads over to the table to get
> something to eat.
> He will figure out which girlcat he will ask to dance in awhile. Mosey is
> so
> happy.

>Squeakytoy find the next song appealing. She gives Mosey a look and isn't
>subtle.

Mosey moseys over to Squeakytoy n asks her if she wood wike tu dance with
him, n Squeakytoy happily accepts.
They go to the dance floor and start to dance.

Squeakytoy is eating and talking to other goggies, not that she would ignore
a kitty.

--
Will in New Haven
https://sites.google.com/site/gloryroadrpg/home

Will in New Haven[_2_]
April 4th 16, 03:45 PM
On Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 10:43:51 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 2:19:25 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
> > >"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote..
> >
> > >[Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy
> > >over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws in a
> > >complicated motion in the direction of the band. >Hercule's baton
> > >shimmers
> > >and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting the band by itself!
> > >Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's shoulder and says, "May I hab
> > >dis
> > >dance?" Hercule nods and they go >to the dance floor with Hercule still
> > >staring at the animated baton.]
> >
> > Pipps and Ranger smile as they both know Mimzy and BobQat can do all sorts
> > of magical things.
> > Then Mosey moseys over to the dancing couple and asks if he could speak to
> > them for a brief moment.
> > They nod and join Mosey by a food laden table, and Mosey paws Ranger and
> > Pipps each a set of keys to his big home,
> > telling them they can live there for as long as they would like to, throw
> > parties. He tells them he won't get in their way,
> > and they will have his Swedish Chef Sven prepare their meals and the maids
> > will clean their home.
> > Pipps and Ranger's jaws both drop, as this was unexpected.
> > Pipps throws her arms around her Unka Mosey's neck and thanks him
> > profusely,
> > Ranger shakes Mosey's paw and also thanks him profusely .
> > Then they go back to dancing, while Mosey pads over to the table to get
> > something to eat.
> > He will figure out which girlcat he will ask to dance in awhile. Mosey is
> > so
> > happy.
>
> >Squeakytoy find the next song appealing. She gives Mosey a look and isn't
> >subtle.
>
> Mosey moseys over to Squeakytoy n asks her if she wood wike tu dance with
> him, n Squeakytoy happily accepts.
> They go to the dance floor and start to dance.
>

> Squeakytoy is eating and talking to other goggies, not that she would ignore
> a kitty.

Samanfa wis purrs to da other goggies. "I bet he finks dat wuz his idea."

--
Will in New Haven
https://sites.google.com/site/gloryroadrpg/home

squiffer wanderer
April 5th 16, 07:33 PM
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 3:15:58 PM UTC-5, Ranger MacDude wrote:
> [Hercule has had the dance ensemble set up in the reception area, and he
> leads them in some light popular music while the guests assemble, visit
> the buffet, visit with each other, and find comfortable seats.
>
> After everyone has had a chance to mingle, Ranger catches Hercule's
> attention and signals. Hercule nods in acknowledgement. The ensemble
> begins to play a waltz.
>
> Ranger takes Pipps' paw and leads her to the dance floor. He is
> initially nervous and more than a little clumsy, but her quickly relaxes
> and forgets that anyone else is even around. They float over the floor,
> getting lost in each other's eyes. They keep dancing when the first song
> finishes, until they hear giggles from the guests.
>
> The band continues playing slow dance music, so Ranger meows to the room
> "Come on, efurryone, join us dancing!"]

Dey dance gud. Ah ain't nefur gittin winked, but hey dere, Congrats -y'all lookin gud!
Bratski

April 10th 16, 05:40 AM
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 6:53:18 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> [Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws in a complicated motion in the direction of the band. Hercule's baton shimmers and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting the band by itself! Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's shoulder and says, "May I hab dis dance?" Hercule nods and they go to the dance floor with Hercule still staring at the animated baton.]
---
Pit2nya rushes in, finds hur Sunny Dance, and hugs him...
"I mizztt yu. Now dat Meowmee'z rekooperaytink, I snuk bak furr a wile.
Shall we dance, darlink?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance and/or Rebecca
April 10th 16, 11:23 PM
Sweetee!!! Ize so glad yoo iz bak! Yes, letz dance. Shall we ask Hercule... er, I meenz, Hercule's baton, to play sumfing speshul?

Sundance

Francesca the Fierce
April 11th 16, 09:50 PM
[Francesca appears coming up the stairs from the basement, wiht a few
cobwebs tangled in her fur. She finds Stevenson, the estate's majordomo.]

Ummm, hi, Mister Stevenson. I was just wondering, does dis place haf a
freight elevator?

Stevenson: Yes, of course. It's on the other side of the kitchen.

Fangu, sir! An duz it go all da way from da basement to da roof?

Stevenson: Yes, miss, it does. May I help you with anything?

No fangu, I was jus curious.

[With that Francesca dashes down the stairs again. Stevenson handles a
couple inquiries from other kitties, then when he is free he decides he
ought to go downstairs to check on Francesca. When he gets to the
basement he finds a storage door marked with "HR" standing open. He
looks inside and doesn't see any sign of a kitten.]

Stevenson: Oh dear!

[Stevenson goes to the freight elevator and has to wait a couple of
minutes for it to arrive. He presses the button for the roof and waits
impatiently as it ever so slowly ascends. Finally it reaches the roof
and the doors slowly open.

When he steps out on to the roof he looks around. On the windward side
of the building he sees what initially looks like a pile of nylon next
to the edge, but it shortly resolves into a little torbie kitten
strapped into a hang glider. Stevenson runs to try to stop her but is
too late. Well before he reaches her, Francesca leaps off the edge with
loud "YEE HAW!"

She sails into the wind, then banks to the south and catches a thermal
rising off the mountains. She circles in the thermal, rising steadily
higher and higher. After a few minutes of climbing she breaks away and
turns toward the mountain peaks. She flies past a pair of bald eagles
who give a double-take when they see a kitten hang-gliding. Francesca
heads west until she's over Lake Arrowhead and looks for any fun things
to play with but doesn't see any. She then turns back towards the east
and soon is approaching the estate. She sees that the south lawn is
clear of obstructions so she picks that as her landing zone. She
overshoots a little and lands on a service road not visible from the estate.

Stevenson sees most of the landing approach, so he dashes inside and
gathers up some estate staff to go search for the landed kitten. But
before they can head into the forest they see one of the guard bears
emerging from the forest carrying a folded-up hang glider, Francesca
riding on his shoulders.]

Sundance and/or Rebecca
April 12th 16, 05:57 AM
[Sundance and Pi2yna stop dancing and observe the community's newest memfur.]

"She'll do Harri prowd", Sundance says, and Pi2nya nods in agreement.

Francesca the Fierce
April 12th 16, 07:27 PM
On 4/11/16 11:57 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> [Sundance and Pi2yna stop dancing and observe the community's newest memfur.]
>
> "She'll do Harri prowd", Sundance says, and Pi2nya nods in agreement.

Fangu!

One of my hoomins, the one I call "Food Bringer", told me all 'bout
Harri Roadcat an 'bout Amelia. It sounded like Harri had a lot uv fun,
so I decided to 'vestigate some of da stuff her did.

Francesca

Pipps=^..^=
April 14th 16, 09:28 PM
Now that we are winked, and have had our reception and dinner, Pipps throws
her bouquet which is caught by Daisy-chan , who meows with delight.
You all stay here and enjoy yourselves while Ranger and I port to our
honeymoon in Hawaii.
As they run out of the door, they have birdseed thrown at them, having heard
that rice is not good to be thrown as winking's because it is not good for
the birds.
They hop into the porter, wave goodbye to their family and furends, and
head of to Oahu.
They check into the hotel, are given leis, and shown to the bridal suite,
which is beautiful, Pipps and Ranger, after having a snack and some nip
champagne, go to bed and smurgle.

"Pipps=^..^="

"Ranger MacDude" wrote

[...]

April 15th 16, 04:12 PM
On 4/14/16 3:28 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
> Now that we are winked, and have had our reception and dinner, Pipps
> throws her bouquet which is caught by Daisy-chan , who meows with delight.
> You all stay here and enjoy yourselves while Ranger and I port to our
> honeymoon in Hawaii.
> As they run out of the door, they have birdseed thrown at them, having
> heard that rice is not good to be thrown as winking's because it is not
> good for the birds.
> They hop into the porter, wave goodbye to their family and furends, and
> head of to Oahu.
> They check into the hotel, are given leis, and shown to the bridal
> suite, which is beautiful, Pipps and Ranger, after having a snack and
> some nip champagne, go to bed and smurgle.

Dis is nice! An look out da window - a bigbig beach! Dat looks like fun.

Ranger

Francesca the Fierce
April 15th 16, 04:14 PM
> Dey dance gud. Ah ain't nefur gittin winked, but hey dere, Congrats -y'all lookin gud!
> Bratski

[Francesca watches the dancing. She's never tried it before, but it
doesn't look that hard. She tries a few steps by herself and figures she
ought to be able to handle it. She marches up to Sammy and taps his tail.]

Hey, brofur, I wanna dance. Let's go.

FtF

Pipps=^..^=
April 15th 16, 07:21 PM
"Ranger MacDude" wrote

On 4/14/16 3:28 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
> Now that we are winked, and have had our reception and dinner, Pipps
> throws her bouquet which is caught by Daisy-chan , who meows with delight.
> You all stay here and enjoy yourselves while Ranger and I port to our
> honeymoon in Hawaii.
> As they run out of the door, they have birdseed thrown at them, having
> heard that rice is not good to be thrown as winking's because it is not
> good for the birds.
> They hop into the porter, wave goodbye to their family and furends, and
> head of to Oahu.
> They check into the hotel, are given leis, and shown to the bridal
> suite, which is beautiful, Pipps and Ranger, after having a snack and
> some nip champagne, go to bed and smurgle.

Dis is nice! An look out da window - a bigbig beach! Dat looks like fun.

Ranger

Uh huh, dat bigbig beech wooks wike lotza fun .
Letz go fur uh wok on et in uhwile, umkay ?
Ai luff yew sew _vury_ mutch my noo wink.
Noseboop
Pipps

Ann791
April 20th 16, 12:13 PM
On 4/15/2016 11:14 AM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
>> Dey dance gud. Ah ain't nefur gittin winked, but hey dere, Congrats
>> -y'all lookin gud!
>> Bratski
>
> [Francesca watches the dancing. She's never tried it before, but it
> doesn't look that hard. She tries a few steps by herself and figures she
> ought to be able to handle it. She marches up to Sammy and taps his tail.]
>
> Hey, brofur, I wanna dance. Let's go.
>
> FtF

Samwise watches all the kitties danceing. After a couple of dances Sammy
goes to get some wine. Samwise walks up to Francesca, Would you like to
dance?

Francesca the Fierce
April 20th 16, 01:53 PM
> Samwise watches all the kitties danceing. After a couple of dances Sammy
> goes to get some wine. Samwise walks up to Francesca, Would you like to
> dance?

Yes I would, fangu. Dis dancin stuff is kind of fun!

Francesca