PDA

View Full Version : Recent news

Francesca the Fierce
April 22nd 16, 05:21 PM
I am pleazed to repurrt dat me an mine brofur Ranger is getting along
betterer. Yesfurday when FoodBringer (who Ranger calls "Paw") taked
Ranger out in da back yard (him had ghosted back from him's honeymoon to
check on da howse), I stood in da basement window an watched dem. When
Ranger comed to da window, neither him nor me hissed at each offur! And
when him comes down to kitten territory (what him calls "downstairs")
him doesn't get all hissy when I play wif hims tail.

But dis morning was scary! Usually I hear da fursibs moving around, then
I hear FoodBringer feeding dem, then FoodBringer brings me mine food.
Dis morning, though, him comed downstairs right away and taked away mine
gooshie food dish! I was worried dat I had done somefing wrong an was
getting starved or somefing. But a few minutes later FoodBringer bringed
my dish back wif food on it. So I guess efurryfing was ok.

[Human note: I have been sort of lax in washing Francesca's food dish
lately, so I took it upstairs and washed it thoroughly this morning. She
was quite relieved when I brought it back to her.]

Sundance and/or Rebecca
April 22nd 16, 05:34 PM
Well, dat muss hab bin a releef! Heer, owr fud dishiz never stayz owt, kuz da dum TED makes Meowmie giv Sundance an me difurent fudz. It wud be nice to hab fudz availybul awl da time.

Rebecca

Pipps=^..^=
April 25th 16, 09:43 PM
>"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

>Well, dat muss hab bin a releef! Heer, owr fud dishiz never stayz owt, kuz
>da dum TED makes Meowmie giv Sundance an me difurent fudz. It wud be nice
>to hab fudz availybul awl da time.

>Rebecca

Uh huh, dat mustv bin uh reeleef.
Weh gotz uh kibble feeder sew weh kan eet wenefur weh wunt,
Weh dunt git goo shy fudz inny moar.
Lufs,
Pipps for hur hous

Francesca the Fierce
April 26th 16, 04:18 PM
> Uh huh, dat mustv bin uh reeleef.
> Weh gotz uh kibble feeder sew weh kan eet wenefur weh wunt,
> Weh dunt git goo shy fudz inny moar.
> Lufs,
> Pipps for hur hous

Da foster hoomin who taked care of me before mine new hoomin
servants 'dopted me feeded me kitten kibble an Fancy Feast.
Da new servants din't want to take a chance on upsetting mine
cute little spotted tummy so dey feeds me da same way. I gets
a can of Fancy Feast (which Food Bringer calls "Francy Feast")
fur breakfast and a can fur dinner, an I gotz kibble available
all da time.

Overall, it's not too bad a place. Still got to work on stuffy
boycatz a liddle, though. Neither of them likes to play all dat
much.

Francesca

Pipps=^..^=
April 27th 16, 06:54 PM
Francesca, Did yew noe dat yu hab da sayme name as a uh inteerior dekoratur?
Uh huh
Pipps

"Francesca the Fierce" wrote in message

> Uh huh, dat mustv bin uh reeleef.
> Weh gotz uh kibble feeder sew weh kan eet wenefur weh wunt,
> Weh dunt git goo shy fudz inny moar.
> Lufs,
> Pipps for hur hous

Da foster hoomin who taked care of me before mine new hoomin
servants 'dopted me feeded me kitten kibble an Fancy Feast.
Da new servants din't want to take a chance on upsetting mine
cute little spotted tummy so dey feeds me da same way. I gets
a can of Fancy Feast (which Food Bringer calls "Francy Feast")
fur breakfast and a can fur dinner, an I gotz kibble available
all da time.

Overall, it's not too bad a place. Still got to work on stuffy
boycatz a liddle, though. Neither of them likes to play all dat
much.

Francesca

Francesca the Fierce
April 27th 16, 07:09 PM
On 4/27/16 12:54 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
> Francesca, Did yew noe dat yu hab da sayme name as a uh inteerior
> dekoratur? Uh huh
> Pipps

I did not knowed dat. Though I fink da interior decorator has da same
name as ME. Her should feel honored!

Fangu fur telling me bout dis. How is your honeymoon going?

FtF

Francesca the Fierce
April 28th 16, 05:24 PM
Dere is more stuffz going on at home. Dere is a MYSTERY ROOM!

I'z gotz a room in da downstairs (I unnerstand it used to be
Harri Roadcat's room). Right next to it is anuffur room. I
hearz all sorts of noises - rumbles, roars, gurgles, thunks -
and sometime mine hoomins go in dere. When dey do, dey allez
close da door behind dem.

Sometimez Ranger looks like he's innerested in what's in dere,
but just casually. But I is furry innerested in it. Whenever
a hoomin goes in dere, I comez running and try to peek in da
space unner da door to see what's going on. Den when dey come
out again, I try to peek in to see what mysterious wonders is
in dere. So far I hafen't seen anyfing fascinating, but I'z
gonna keep trying!

[Human note: Harri's bedroom, which is now Francesca's, is right
next to the utility room. This is where the furnace, water heater,
washing machine, drier, large freezer, and sump pump live.

Ranger shows a passing interest in what's in there, but Francesca
is fascinated with it! I have to be very careful to not let
cats in there, as it also has easy access to some spaces that
kitties could disappear into.]

Pipps=^..^=
April 28th 16, 06:41 PM
"Francesca the Fierce"

On 4/27/16 12:54 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
> Francesca, Did yew noe dat yu hab da sayme name as a uh inteerior
> dekoratur? Uh huh
> Pipps

I did not knowed dat. Though I fink da interior decorator has da same
name as ME. Her should feel honored!

Fangu fur telling me bout dis. How is your honeymoon going?

FtF

Francesca,
Yoo r welcum ..uh huh
Yer name is en one uf da Cat Who boox mai hoomim Meowmie is reeding .
Owr Honeymoon is goin fine, fangu fur axing
Yer burther Ranger is maykin me vury happi n ai m maykin hym happi tu
(smile)
Weh r habin lotza fun in Hawaii .

Pipps