PDA

View Full Version : funny cat shirt

May 9th 16, 04:38 PM
found this funny cat shirt and had to share it.

http://goo.gl/KRgxEm

Pipps=^..^=
May 13th 16, 08:04 PM
I Love this tee shirt :) It also has the Pink Floyd Prism . Pink Floyd is
my _favorite_ band :)
And we are owned by 3 cats.
I told my hubby I want this shirt.
Thank you for posting this
Kyla

found this funny cat shirt and had to share it.

http://goo.gl/KRgxEm

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
May 14th 16, 12:55 AM
Auntie Kyla sez,
I talked my hubby into ordering this for me for several reasons,
I need something new and this great shirt is under $12 USA
The cat who is lazering his eyes with purple rays at the Earth ,
looks a _lot_ like Mosey, and he is sitting in space on the multicolored
Pink Floyd Prism
Pink Floyd is my _favorite_ band :)
Lots of really cool stars and a constellation on the front, But I love the
cat most of all :)
LOL- it's Navy Blue .
I waved the pointer over the shirt image and was able to see it up close :)
Very cool.
Should be here on Monday or Tues.
http://goo.gl/KRgxEm

Love, hugs and purrs