PDA

View Full Version : xxxxxx


cshenk
May 9th 16, 11:17 PM
Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday parti
fur Iowna!

Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!

Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace warm
wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big house wif
a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?

Cash, da gentledoggie

--

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
May 10th 16, 01:03 PM
On 5/9/16 5:17 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Hai!
>
> I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
> line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday parti
> fur Iowna!
>
> Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!
>
> Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace warm
> wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big house wif
> a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?
>
> Cash, da gentledoggie

Oh, dat's a eggzelent idea! Dat will be funfun!

We'z could get the kitty-only floor of da Hotel del Coronado in Sam
Diego, or da Furside Resort at Tahiti. Or da Punto del Gato resort a
liddle ways from Cabo San Lucas, Meksico.

An I'll bet dat offur kitties will haf offur ideas, too.

Sammy

Will in New Haven[_2_]
May 10th 16, 03:57 PM
On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> Hai!
>
> I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
> line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday parti
> fur Iowna!
>
> Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!
>
> Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace warm
> wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big house wif
> a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?
>
> Cash, da gentledoggie

Oh, yes. I luvs older doggies. I was raised by my bruther, da Bear. We ju mofd to Puppano Beech an we gots a big canal in ar bak yard. I will ast Squeakytoy if wee cood haff da party heer.

--
Samanfa Shi-Tzu

cshenk
May 12th 16, 06:55 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 5/9/16 5:17 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > Hai!
> >
> > I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
> > line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday
> > parti fur Iowna!
> >
> > Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!
> >
> > Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace
> > warm wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big
> > house wif a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?
> >
> > Cash, da gentledoggie
>
> Oh, dat's a eggzelent idea! Dat will be funfun!
>
> We'z could get the kitty-only floor of da Hotel del Coronado in Sam
> Diego, or da Furside Resort at Tahiti. Or da Punto del Gato resort a
> liddle ways from Cabo San Lucas, Meksico.
>
> An I'll bet dat offur kitties will haf offur ideas, too.
>
> Sammy

OOH! Tahiti or Mexicat! I likes Mexicat as dey got tuuna! We cud grab
a boat and snatch our own flipping liver ones frim dere!

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

--

cshenk
May 14th 16, 05:17 PM
Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > Hai!
> >
> > I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
> > line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday
> > parti fur Iowna!
> >
> > Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!
> >
> > Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace
> > warm wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big
> > house wif a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?
> >
> > Cash, da gentledoggie
>
> Oh, yes. I luvs older doggies. I was raised by my bruther, da Bear.
> We ju mofd to Puppano Beech an we gots a big canal in ar bak yard. I
> will ast Squeakytoy if wee cood haff da party heer.

Ohh Dat might be really nice! A Parti at one uf our actual homes!

Iffin da Canal is alligator free, we could use floats anna nap dere!

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

--

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
May 18th 16, 06:48 PM
Me, Pipps her wink Ranger & PookyKat wood luff tew come tew Iowna's surpirz
Partee (smiles)
Lufs, Mosey Cat

"cshenk"

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > Hai!
> >
> > I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
> > line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday
> > parti fur Iowna!
> >
> > Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!
> >
> > Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace
> > warm wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big
> > house wif a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?
> >
> > Cash, da gentledoggie
>
> Oh, yes. I luvs older doggies. I was raised by my bruther, da Bear.
> We ju mofd to Puppano Beech an we gots a big canal in ar bak yard. I
> will ast Squeakytoy if wee cood haff da party heer.

Ohh Dat might be really nice! A Parti at one uf our actual homes!

Iffin da Canal is alligator free, we could use floats anna nap dere!

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

--

cshenk
June 5th 16, 03:56 PM
Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Me, Pipps her wink Ranger & PookyKat wood luff tew come tew Iowna's
> surpirz Partee (smiles) Lufs, Mosey Cat
>
> "cshenk"
>
> Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> >> Hai!
> > >
> >> I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da
> subject >> line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize
> birfday >> parti fur Iowna!
> > >
> >> Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!
> > >
> >> Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace
> >> warm wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big
> >> house wif a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?
> > >
> >> Cash, da gentledoggie
> >
> > Oh, yes. I luvs older doggies. I was raised by my bruther, da Bear.
> > We ju mofd to Puppano Beech an we gots a big canal in ar bak yard. I
> > will ast Squeakytoy if wee cood haff da party heer.
>
> Ohh Dat might be really nice! A Parti at one uf our actual homes!
>
> Iffin da Canal is alligator free, we could use floats anna nap dere!
>
> Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

Did Squeekytoy say yes? I'z looking at dat catander ana wez gotted 3
weeks til 2 July when Iowna turns 14!

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!


--

cshenk
June 13th 16, 01:22 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Me, Pipps her wink Ranger & PookyKat wood luff tew come tew Iowna's
> > surpirz Partee (smiles) Lufs, Mosey Cat
> >
> > "cshenk"
> >
> > Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >
> > > On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > >> Hai!
> > > >
> > >> I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da
> > subject >> line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize
> > birfday >> parti fur Iowna!
> > > >
> > >> Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!
> > > >

WE'z now habing to book a place fur Iowna's birf-day. Cash anna I
picked a little island off western Mexico. Espíritu Santo, a quiet
area wif no 2foots but local cats and doggies wanna parti wif us!
Access is via cataporter or you kin take a boat from Baja.

Dress expected to be au natural with some fun edgy additions if we kin
get the store open. (I'z want some emerald green sandals to match
Cash's hot pink ones).

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!


--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 13th 16, 08:03 AM
The store? If yoo meenz da booteek, it kan be opin any time yoo wants. We haz a larj assessory departmint, an I haz juss installed pooter terminulz whare yoo kan reserch enneefing yoo needz dat iznt in stok -- if yoo findz whut yoo wantz, we kan order it in time fur da partee.

Sundance

cshenk
June 13th 16, 11:56 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> The store? If yoo meenz da booteek, it kan be opin any time yoo
> wants. We haz a larj assessory departmint, an I haz juss installed
> pooter terminulz whare yoo kan reserch enneefing yoo needz dat iznt
> in stok -- if yoo findz whut yoo wantz, we kan order it in time fur
> da partee.
>
> Sundance

Oh yes! Dat is it! I'z be buy tomorrow? I'z wanna get Iowna an
orange sun hat wif holes fur her ears to flop out (and so it don't fly
off in da wind off dat ocean). Cash wants a brown one wif hot pink
trim to match his sandals, same design. I guess dat means i wants a
brown one wif a green sash and matching sandals.

Da local kittahs and doggies are setting up tables and tents fur us
anna we all brings a blankie or so. Dere's a quiet inner lagoon wif a
reef so big fishies can't get in and the doggies can swim safe. WEz
uzing dat boat from Baja fur fishing.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

--

Francesca the Fierce
June 15th 16, 01:58 PM
> Oh yes! Dat is it! I'z be buy tomorrow? I'z wanna get Iowna an
> orange sun hat wif holes fur her ears to flop out (and so it don't fly
> off in da wind off dat ocean). Cash wants a brown one wif hot pink
> trim to match his sandals, same design. I guess dat means i wants a
> brown one wif a green sash and matching sandals.
>
> Da local kittahs and doggies are setting up tables and tents fur us
> anna we all brings a blankie or so. Dere's a quiet inner lagoon wif a
> reef so big fishies can't get in and the doggies can swim safe. WEz
> uzing dat boat from Baja fur fishing.
>
> Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Dere is a BOOTEEK? Hmmm, mine brofurs din't tell me about dat. We will
have words, mine brofurs an I...

I need some pink an purple flip-flops, an some purty colorful bows for
mine stripey ringy tail. An I gess I ought to get a sun hat too since it
will be sunny. Do you haz any of doze sun hats wif coolers in dem?

FtF

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 15th 16, 05:23 PM
Why yes we duz! Toonya ordered sum when she ordered da summer fashunz. We has flipflopz in awl kullerz, an we alwaze haz lotz uv tail-bows kuz da girlkitties likez dem so much. If yoo will step dis way, I will show you owr selekshun.

Sundance

Francesca the Fierce
June 15th 16, 06:25 PM
On 6/15/16 11:23 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Why yes we duz! Toonya ordered sum when she ordered da summer fashunz. We has flipflopz in awl kullerz, an we alwaze haz lotz uv tail-bows kuz da girlkitties likez dem so much. If yoo will step dis way, I will show you owr selekshun.
>
> Sundance

Oooh, I like deze ones right here! Da red, an da yellow, and da bloo an
da greeeen. An dat double pair of flipflops. Do you fink I looks
betterer in dis yellow hat, or dis white one, or dis stripey one?

Francesca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 15th 16, 10:21 PM
I fingk da wite wun luks lubly, but I fingk we haz wun mor dat yoo mite like to see.

[Sundance goes to the stock room. A minute later he returns with another sun hat.]

Try on dis shiny silber wun. It luks like silber but its furry litewate. I fingk it komplymintz yurown furz pritty well. Whut duz yoo fingk?

While yoo luks at dat, I will wrap up da bowz an flipflopz. Will yoo take dem wif yoo, or wud yoo like dem delibbered? We haz Unka Dan's Toona Kard on file, so we kan charj efurryfing to him.

Sundance

Francesca the Fierce
June 15th 16, 10:37 PM
On 6/15/16 4:21 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> I fingk da wite wun luks lubly, but I fingk we haz wun mor dat yoo mite like to see.
>
> [Sundance goes to the stock room. A minute later he returns with another sun hat.]
>
> Try on dis shiny silber wun. It luks like silber but its furry litewate. I fingk it komplymintz yurown furz pritty well. Whut duz yoo fingk?
>
> While yoo luks at dat, I will wrap up da bowz an flipflopz. Will yoo take dem wif yoo, or wud yoo like dem delibbered? We haz Unka Dan's Toona Kard on file, so we kan charj efurryfing to him.
>
> Sundance

OOh, dat silber one is bootiful! An it does goes nicely wif mine furz.
Fangu! I will take dat one.

I will take dem wif me, please.

FtF

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 16th 16, 12:05 AM
Furry nice choice!

[Sundance wraps up Francesca's purchases and puts them in a "Pit2nya's Boutique" shopping bag.]

Is dere enneefing else I kan hewp yurownself wif?

Sundance

cshenk
June 17th 16, 04:33 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> The store? If yoo meenz da booteek, it kan be opin any time yoo
> wants. We haz a larj assessory departmint, an I haz juss installed
> pooter terminulz whare yoo kan reserch enneefing yoo needz dat iznt
> in stok -- if yoo findz whut yoo wantz, we kan order it in time fur
> da partee.
>
> Sundance

Cash and Daisy-chan notice Iowna is taking a nap and run off to the
boutique.

Entering, they first look for hats and find a brown one for Cash with
ear holes and a dashing pink sash. With a grin he brings it back to
the tailor to have the ear holes made a bit bigger so they can
comfortably flop out. Daisy-chan comes up with a smaller bright green
one for herself (with ear holes of course!) and a fantastic orange one
for Iowna that needs the ear opening wider. The tailor gauges Cash's
beagle ears and scales down a bit for Iowna's hat and adds a brown sash
she can tuck about if it's a bit loose.

They both scamper off to check shoes, looking for brilliant green
(Daisy-chan) and definate orange (Iowna sized). They both wear a
medium kittah size though Iowna needs medium wide.

Daisy-chan scores with an emeral green sandal set with 4 toe tucks
(like 2foots have one at the big toe, this one has 4 to fit between all
5 standard toes). Cash meantime looks over the orange ones and snags 2
pair for an opinion. One has a slipper like but open toe look (so her
nails can be painted and hang out) but he's not sure they would be easy
to keep on. The other has a single thong but soft wrappers up the
ankles.

Daisy and Cash ponder, then wander back to the tailor who grins, asks a
few questions on the lady's coloration, then pulls out some soft cloth
in a brown and grey and with careful editing, adds ankle ties that
match Iowna's coat to the slipper style ones that will be more
comfortable for her.

Cash and Daisy-chan high-5 the rest in the store and Francesca watches
with glee as Cash tries on his new hat. It's awesome how his ears fit
the holes to outside and hold it down! She almost wishes she had ears
like that but naw, she'll keep her own happy perky ones as they suit
her.

They wander off and get a sun tent like this one:

http://shadeusa.com/cielo_beach_cabana.htm

Except the one at the boutique is a mix of orange, hot pink, and
emerald green panels with a brown floor. They snag 3 pool floats made
for 4 feets to let their legs hang down and swim about but Daisy's
version (a pink swan) had a rummber cover so she can be dry in there if
she likes. Cash's looks like a little convertable car, wit a lid that
flips up for shade if he wants, and Iowna's has a hood as well and some
musical bells she can use to ask for a caterer, or just play music on.





--

cshenk
June 24th 16, 01:42 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Hai!
>
> I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
> line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday
> parti fur Iowna!
>
> Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!
>
> Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace warm
> wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big house wif
> a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?
>
> Cash, da gentledoggie

Soz, wez announcing a parti in Esperito Santo! Mexico onna 2 July!

Boutique is open too! Vibrant sandals seem the theme/popular item to
get!





--

cshenk
June 28th 16, 01:14 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Hai!
> >
> > I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
> > line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday
> > parti fur Iowna!
> >
> > Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!
> >
> > Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace
> > warm wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big
> > house wif a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?
> >
> > Cash, da gentledoggie
>
> Soz, wez announcing a parti in Esperito Santo! Mexico onna 2 July!
>
> Boutique is open too! Vibrant sandals seem the theme/popular item to
> get!

Okay! Wez trying to pack bags wifout Iowna catching on. Itz hard as
she keeps sniffing about 'cause she knows sumfings is up...

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

--