PDA

View Full Version : Re: Daisy-chan seems a new 2foot

Will in New Haven[_2_]
May 10th 16, 03:59 PM
On Sunday, May 8, 2016 at 5:27:37 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> I'z sitting here wif a new 2foot on Mommie day. He's nice. Iz letting
> him pet maiself. Eye like dis one! Iz purrring.

Diss is gudgud. Butted keep an _eye_ on him. Boy cats an boy hoomins canNOT be trusted.

--
Squeaktytoy, for her House

Francesca the Fierce
May 10th 16, 04:33 PM
On 5/10/16 9:59 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> On Sunday, May 8, 2016 at 5:27:37 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
>> I'z sitting here wif a new 2foot on Mommie day. He's nice. Iz letting
>> him pet maiself. Eye like dis one! Iz purrring.
>

> Diss is gudgud. Butted keep an _eye_ on him. Boy cats an boy hoomins canNOT be trusted.

Duz you need help keeping an eye on him? I'z fierce, an sneeky, an good
at keepin a eye on boy cats an mine man hoomin.

Francesca the Fierce

cshenk
May 12th 16, 01:48 AM
Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 5/10/16 9:59 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
> > On Sunday, May 8, 2016 at 5:27:37 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > > I'z sitting here wif a new 2foot on Mommie day. He's nice. Iz
> > > letting him pet maiself. Eye like dis one! Iz purrring.
> >

> > Diss is gudgud. Butted keep an eye on him. Boy cats an boy hoomins
> > canNOT be trusted.
>
> Duz you need help keeping an eye on him? I'z fierce, an sneeky, an
> good at keepin a eye on boy cats an mine man hoomin.
>
> Francesca the Fierce

I'z very fierce maiself. Most 2foots run fast away butt diz young
2foot makes mai Charlotte sorta purr in her 2foot way so I checked him
out. Hez ok!

--

Francesca the Fierce
May 12th 16, 01:34 PM
> I'z very fierce maiself. Most 2foots run fast away butt diz young
> 2foot makes mai Charlotte sorta purr in her 2foot way so I checked him
> out. Hez ok!

Furry cool!

FtF

Mosey=^..^=[_3_]
May 26th 16, 10:30 PM
DATZ COOL-ye-UP
Mosey

"Francesca the Fierce"

> I'z very fierce maiself. Most 2foots run fast away butt diz young
> 2foot makes mai Charlotte sorta purr in her 2foot way so I checked him
> out. Hez ok!

Furry cool!

FtF