PDA

View Full Version : someone owes Callaway an apology

Jack Campin
May 13th 16, 01:54 PM
Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/small-business/79974673/tauranga-record-store-cat-causing-a-comotion

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

jmcquown[_2_]
May 13th 16, 05:06 PM
On 5/13/2016 8:54 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
> Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:
>
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/small-business/79974673/tauranga-record-store-cat-causing-a-comotion

Some people just have to have something to complain about! I'm glad the
complaint against poor Callaway was dismissed.

Jill

May 13th 16, 06:03 PM
On Fri, 13 May 2016 12:06:51 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/13/2016 8:54 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
>> Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:
>>
>> http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/small-business/79974673/tauranga-record-store-cat-causing-a-comotion
>>
>Some people just have to have something to complain about! I'm glad the
>complaint against poor Callaway was dismissed.
>
>Jill

There was an excellent butcher in Malvern, Worcs. and for years his
cat Sweeny, used to sleep in the sun in the window. Never saw him
actually around the shop, either in the window or out the back in the
living area.

Some new person reported Sweeny and he was ordered to keep him out of
there. So his wife made a cat which was a double of Sweeny and put it
in the window. They also reported that and became the laughing stock
of the town.

jmcquown[_2_]
May 13th 16, 06:26 PM
On 5/13/2016 1:03 PM, wrote:
> On Fri, 13 May 2016 12:06:51 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/13/2016 8:54 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
>>> Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:
>>>
>>> http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/small-business/79974673/tauranga-record-store-cat-causing-a-comotion
>>>
>> Some people just have to have something to complain about! I'm glad the
>> complaint against poor Callaway was dismissed.
>>
>> Jill
>
> There was an excellent butcher in Malvern, Worcs. and for years his
> cat Sweeny, used to sleep in the sun in the window. Never saw him
> actually around the shop, either in the window or out the back in the
> living area.
>
> Some new person reported Sweeny and he was ordered to keep him out of
> there. So his wife made a cat which was a double of Sweeny and put it
> in the window. They also reported that and became the laughing stock
> of the town.

That's funny! Quite appropos :)

Jill

Joy[_3_]
May 13th 16, 06:53 PM
On 5/13/2016 10:03 AM, wrote:
> On Fri, 13 May 2016 12:06:51 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/13/2016 8:54 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
>>> Complaint about a record shop cat dismissed:
>>>
>>> http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/small-business/79974673/tauranga-record-store-cat-causing-a-comotion
>>>
>> Some people just have to have something to complain about! I'm glad the
>> complaint against poor Callaway was dismissed.
>>
>> Jill
>
> There was an excellent butcher in Malvern, Worcs. and for years his
> cat Sweeny, used to sleep in the sun in the window. Never saw him
> actually around the shop, either in the window or out the back in the
> living area.
>
> Some new person reported Sweeny and he was ordered to keep him out of
> there. So his wife made a cat which was a double of Sweeny and put it
> in the window. They also reported that and became the laughing stock
> of the town.

Very clever!

jmcquown[_2_]
May 13th 16, 07:54 PM
On 5/13/2016 1:53 PM, Joy wrote:
> On 5/13/2016 10:03 AM, wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 May 2016 12:06:51 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> Some people just have to have something to complain about! I'm glad the
>>> complaint against poor Callaway was dismissed.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> There was an excellent butcher in Malvern, Worcs. and for years his
>> cat Sweeny, used to sleep in the sun in the window. Never saw him
>> actually around the shop, either in the window or out the back in the
>> living area.
>>
>> Some new person reported Sweeny and he was ordered to keep him out of
>> there. So his wife made a cat which was a double of Sweeny and put it
>> in the window. They also reported that and became the laughing stock
>> of the town.
>>

> Very clever!

I agree, Joy! I would venture a guess the people registering these
types of complaints aren't "pet people". I suggest they shop somewhere
else. :)

Jill