PDA

View Full Version : hedgehog cafes

Jack Campin
May 21st 16, 03:00 PM
Japan's next big thing after the cat cafe:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/80240963/japans-hedgehog-cafe-a-spiky-succcess

What next? I think warthogs are kinda cute, how about it?

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Joy[_3_]
May 21st 16, 07:40 PM
On 5/21/2016 7:00 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
> Japan's next big thing after the cat cafe:
>
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/80240963/japans-hedgehog-cafe-a-spiky-succcess
>
> What next? I think warthogs are kinda cute, how about it?

> e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u k
> Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU, Scotland
> mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

I'm not so sure about warthogs. ;-) However, I think hedgehogs are
adorable.

jmcquown[_2_]
May 21st 16, 10:13 PM
On 5/21/2016 10:00 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
> Japan's next big thing after the cat cafe:
>
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/80240963/japans-hedgehog-cafe-a-spiky-succcess
>
> What next? I think warthogs are kinda cute, how about it?

I think hedgehogs are incredibly cute! Warthogs, not so much. ;)

Jill

MaryL[_2_]
May 22nd 16, 12:18 AM
On 5/21/2016 9:00 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
> Japan's next big thing after the cat cafe:
>
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/80240963/japans-hedgehog-cafe-a-spiky-succcess
>
> What next? I think warthogs are kinda cute, how about it?

> e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u k
> Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU, Scotland
> mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

No warthogs, please. But hedgehogs are adorable. I had my first
opportunity to touch one (gently) a number of years ago. I expected it
to feel "spiky," but it was actually very soft.

MaryL

Jack Campin
May 22nd 16, 02:01 AM
>> Japan's next big thing after the cat cafe:
>> http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/80240963/japans-hedgehog-cafe-a-spiky-succcess
>> What next? I think warthogs are kinda cute, how about it?
> No warthogs, please.

Not even these?

http://www.zooborns.com/zooborns/2012/05/baby-warthog-wonderfulness-at-zoo-miami.html

> But hedgehogs are adorable.

They're much less common in the UK than they used to be. We had one for
a while, very welcome because they eat slugs and we had a plague of them.
We called him Norman after the Monty Python sketch. But he didn't stick
around for long.

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Joy[_3_]
May 22nd 16, 05:57 AM
On 5/21/2016 6:01 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
>>> Japan's next big thing after the cat cafe:
>>> http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/80240963/japans-hedgehog-cafe-a-spiky-succcess
>>> What next? I think warthogs are kinda cute, how about it?
>> No warthogs, please.
>
> Not even these?
>
> http://www.zooborns.com/zooborns/2012/05/baby-warthog-wonderfulness-at-zoo-miami.html
>
>> But hedgehogs are adorable.
>
> They're much less common in the UK than they used to be. We had one for
> a while, very welcome because they eat slugs and we had a plague of them.
> We called him Norman after the Monty Python sketch. But he didn't stick
> around for long.

> e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u k
> Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU, Scotland
> mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Aww! Most baby critters are adorable, and those are no exception.

MaryL[_2_]
May 22nd 16, 09:17 AM
On 5/21/2016 11:57 PM, Joy wrote:

> Aww! Most baby critters are adorable, and those are no exception.

Those are really cute...but not so much when they become adults.

MaryL

Joy[_3_]
May 22nd 16, 08:39 PM
On 5/22/2016 1:17 AM, MaryL wrote:
> On 5/21/2016 11:57 PM, Joy wrote:
>
>> Aww! Most baby critters are adorable, and those are no exception.
>
> Those are really cute...but not so much when they become adults.
>
> MaryL

I'm sure. I imagine baby rhinos are cute too, but I sure wouldn't want
to meet an adult one up close and personal.

Joy