PDA

View Full Version : On a sad note

Mishi[_2_]
May 29th 16, 03:54 PM
We lost another RPCA lister this week - Larry Stark, aka Kraut. He passed suddenly on May 26. Here is a link to his obituary - I hope it comes through as a clickable link.

http://obitmichigan.com/Obituary/29999/Larry%20E.-Stark,%20Sr

RIP, Larry! I hope you were greeted by your RB babies when you got to the Bridge!

jmcquown[_2_]
May 29th 16, 04:04 PM
On 5/29/2016 10:54 AM, Mishi wrote:
> We lost another RPCA lister this week - Larry Stark, aka Kraut. He passed suddenly on May 26. Here is a link to his obituary - I hope it comes through as a clickable link.
>
> http://obitmichigan.com/Obituary/29999/Larry%20E.-Stark,%20Sr
>
> RIP, Larry! I hope you were greeted by your RB babies when you got to the Bridge!

I'm sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us know.

Jill

Will in New Haven[_2_]
May 30th 16, 01:59 PM
On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 10:54:45 AM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
> We lost another RPCA lister this week - Larry Stark, aka Kraut. He passed suddenly on May 26. Here is a link to his obituary - I hope it comes through as a clickable link.
>
> http://obitmichigan.com/Obituary/29999/Larry%20E.-Stark,%20Sr
>
> RIP, Larry! I hope you were greeted by your RB babies when you got to the Bridge!

We say goodby a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodby too much this time of day.

--
Will now in Pompano Beach